Chapter One

All I Need

Hell to most people would be a place regarded in various relegions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering. Though for some, it would be a place for torture, and somewhere you didn't want to be.

~

Jaejoong woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. It was Tuesday, and the first day of Highschool for him and his friends. Well now he has three friends, which used to be 5. He never really wanted to be seperated from his friends, but things happen, and everything changes after onething after another.

Jaejoong got up and went to grab his school uniform and went to wash up for school. After getting ready he grab his neccisities and headed to school. He walked to school with his head down. He heard the familiar sound of friends meeting up and chatting as they went to school. He looked around and saw someone familiar. Yunho. If everything wouldn't have happened between him and everyone else he would go and talk to him. Instead he just walked on and continued to go to school. As he arrived he grabbed his schedule and went to go sit on the benches outside.

"Joongie!" Jaejoong heard a familiar voice yelled. He looked up and saw Junsu running towards him. "Oh. Hey!" Jaejoong smiled.

"Are you still upset?" Junsu asked.

"No." Jaejoong lied. Though it was obvious to Junsu, he just nodded and left it alone.

"So, who is your homeroom teacher?" Junsu asked trying to change the subject.

"Mrs. Kwon, English." Jaejoong answered his question looking at his schedule.

"Oh. I have Math, with Yuchunnie." Junsu smiled. It was obvious to the other that Junsu was in love with Yuchun, even to Yuchun it was obvious, though the latter keeps refusing the fact.

"That's cool. Are you going to confess to him finally?" Jaejoong asked trying to bring up the mood.

" What are you talking about?" Junsu asked in a highpitched voice.

"You know exactly what I am talking about." Jaejoong looked at the other.

"You never confessedto Yunho!" Junsu said, and immediatly felt bad for it, cause Jaejoong just looked down. Ever since then it was quiet untill the bell rang, indicating that the students shall go to their classes.

Junsu and Jaejoong had went their seperate ways to go to class. Once Junsu arrived he had looked around for Yuchun, and quickly found him and sat down in the seat next to him.

"Yuchunnie~!" Junsu smiled sitting down next to the latter.

"Junsu~" Yuchun replied, looking at the other.

"I feel bad." Junsu looked down. "Ever since everything happened between Changmin and Yunho, Jaejoong hasn't been his self." Junsu explained.

"I know. Honestly, I hate to blame it on anyone...but it was mainly there fault." Yuchun replied.

"Yeah... We need a way for them to make it up to each other." Junsu replied.

"Junsu, when have you ever cared for people to make up? You're usually like, don't worry, you'll be fine in no time." Yuchun said looking questionly at the other.

"Totally aware of this. Though, Yunho and Jaejoong we're like, best friends. This is the worst thing that had happend between them." Junsu explained.

Class started and the two shut up and went on with the class and listend to the teacher.

~

Lunch time came and Jaejoong quickly went to search for Junsu and Yuchun. He found the two and they all headed to the rooftop as they normally don't eat lunch at the school.

"So how was your day so far?" Junsu asked Jaejoong.

"Terrible." Jaejoong answered, still looking down.

"What happend." Yuchun asked looking at the latter.

"I have class with Yunho. Not only that, but I had to sit near him, considering there was no seats." Jaejoong said looking down feeling hurt inside of him. He knows that he could try and make it up to Yunho, but this time it was different.

"Jaejoong, don't worry about. I'm sure you and him will be friends again in no time!" Junsu said trying to bring the others mood up.

"Its different this time Junsu." Jaejoong said and ran off from the two. Junsu and Yuchun looked at each other before following the latter. It wasn't long before they caught up to him.

"Go away. Please." Jaejoong said with a crack in his voice.

"Junsu leave. I need to talk to Jaejoong alone." Yuchun ordered the younger. Junsu nodded and slowly walked away. Yuchun dragged Jaejoong outside of the school and sat him down on a bench. 

"Jaejoong." Yuchun said, only to recieve silence from the other.

"Okay, fine. I'll just talk." Yuchun said sitting down beside Jaejoong. "What had happened between you and Yunho, wasn't compeletly your fault. I know that you think it is, but just think of Changmin. You treated him like the child. I know it may be hard on him to. I know you love Changmin to death. So try to think of him and how he feels." Yuchun paused trying to think of what else to say. "Yunho probably hurts to." Yuchun decided to shut up this time.

"I-i can't help but think that everything is my fault though." Jaejoong replied.

"It's not. If so, just try apologizing." Yuchun said and left the other alone.

~

A/N: Hello everyone! Here is my first chapter to my story! I know that it is short..and I'm sorry. But I promise the next one's will be longer. Comment and subscribe! ^^