It's still a love. [Sequel]

It's still a love. [Sequel]

 

boazi…” luhan whispered broken.

luhan felt stupid.  

he had watched the scene in front of him and was more than shocked.

he never saw his boazi so sad and it broke his heart.

and it finally came down to him.

it was because of me.

luhan couldn’t move at first, he didn’t know why.

‘I love you.’ sehun’s words kept ringing in his head.

he felt the same feeling as when the latter told him those words

the moments he spent with sehun flashed in his head, the moment they met,  the times they hung put when minseok couldn’t, the times they spent drinking bubble tea together.

“BAOZI!” luhan finally managed to call out, but minseok was already too far to hear him.

he didn’t feel the same. he didn’t. it was different.

 He was about to run after him, but someone took his hand before he could move any further.

luhan tried to get out of the grab, only looking at minseok’s back, which was getting further and further away.

“B-boazi…” luhan stopped struggling as he closed his eyes and tears escaped.

“Please… Don’t…”

luhan turned around.

guilt filled luhan as he looked sehun in the eyes.

he didn’t know what to do, he only knew he wanted to talk this out with minseok and make him smile again.

and he never wants to see that sad, broken face ever again.

he regretted everything now.

“I-I-…” luhan sighed.

“I-I’m really sorry.”

luhan ran away, without looking back at sehun.

-.-.-

minseok ran away as fast as possible.

he didn’t want to be there anymore.

he hated to hear jongin say those words.

how dare he talk like that about his love, just because it’s one-sided.

love didn’t have to be from both sided to be love…

minseok stopped in his track.

“geez! why am I still telling myself this. I’m such a fool. I don’t want this love anymore… I just want luhan… ”

minseok’s tears started to fall.

He couldn’t move anymore, he only thought about his stupid love, for his stupid friend.

“I guess I should end my friendship with luhan… I can’t befriend him anymore.”

“don’t… please… don’t …  I… ”

minseok’s eyes widened, he recognized that voice immediately. even though the boy was panting now, it still sounded as sweet as always.

“l-luhan?”

he turned around only to see a bowing luhan, trying to catch his breath. the boy lifted his head, still trying hard to catch his breath.

“boazi… please… i…”

minseok’s vision got blurry again as tears filled his eyes.

“w-what’s wrong, haha.” minseok laughed awkwardly, faking as if he was okay, even though his tears clearly showed the opposite in luhan’s eyes.

“stop acting, minseok!”

minseok felt a pang in his heart.

luhan never called him by his name, never.

he wanted to run away, he wanted to turn back time, he wanted to do so many things to get away from that moment, the moment that luhan was going to reject him as not only a lover, but a friend.

but he couldn’t, he could only look into luhan’s eyes.

why else would luhan call him mi-

“I-I-i-…” luhan looked with hopeful eyes to minseok.

it took him long, but it was worth it.

when he thought back about his memories with sehun, he knew it for sure.

sehun made him happy, he made him feel warm and loved.

he loved spending time with his dongsaeng.

but it was different with minseok.

he made him happy,  he made him feel warm and loved.

but minseok also made him yearn for him, when they weren’t together he could only think of his boazi, he could only miss him, he could feel his heart beat rapidly only about the thoughts of his boazi, he only wanted to be in the latter’s embrace.

and those lips.

he wanted them.

he wanted minseok.

he needed minseok.

“l-luhan…”

luhan was already caressing minseok’s right cheek without himself noticing.

he looked with his big-doe eyes into minseok’s.

“u-uh… l-luhan.” minseok was feeling weird when luhan suddenly moved close with his lips in front of his own.

“I love you.” luhan said before he pressed his soft lips onto his boazi’s.

minseok was shocked.

he just stood there still, as luhan took his first kiss.

luhan separated just a millimeter, leaning his forehead on minseok’s forehead.

“and…” luhan whispered with a broken voice, thinking minseok didn’t feel the same.

but he knew it wasn’t like that when he saw the most beautiful view he ever saw right in front of him.

minseok had his eyes closed, biting his lower lip and a faint blush on his cheeks.

“y-you mean…” he said opening his eyes, but not separated even a micrometer from luhan.

 luhan nodded.

“I love you too.” minseok whispered softly, but loud enough for luhan to hear him.

and luhan didn’t leave this chance and kissed minseok once again, but deeper this time.

both putting all their emotions for each other into the kiss.

“boazi…” luhan said while panting. “My house... now.”

-end-

 

a/n: AND IT'S DONE~~

Hope i made it up for the sad end before :D 

Please tel me what you thought of it~ ^^ 

And if you have time, check out my upcoming stories later :D