pain...

Pokemons Love Story

 

Here~ =) Hope you'll like this one ^o^ ZAINEB~!! CHEER UP~!!

Next chap ! special KeyBeb!!! Thx everybody for the support :DD <3

Reply of comments:  

@crazy-arij: Yeah.. it was time for her to know abt that :) but don't worry.. ^^ really? :D waa~~ happy for that~:DD thank you sweety~!! :D

@Carino: Hahahahha~ xDD thxx~~ <3 Yohohohoho~!!! yeah ! it took Moon-ah and Taemin a whole fanfic but them.. just one chap !! xD 'cause they are the almighties!! xDDD

thank you so much girls for the comments =D leave others please for this chapter :DD 

 

 


 

 

Yoseob P.O.V:

 

That was so cool !! :D The party was waaw~!! THAT JUNHO !!! OMG I LOVE THIS GUY!! He's so freaking funny and cool !! :D I'll talk to the manager if there's a possibility to make him a member of BEAST too!!

We were in our Dance Fight.. When we heard the door open, that was Zaineb coming in, in tears.

What's with her? The other didn't really noticed her.. They were too busy with their competition.

Before going see what's with her, I thought it would be better if some one closer go check her first. The only person I could found was Rihab,Moon-ah and Rabeb disappeared , I waved to her so we can speak alone. She nodded and followed me.

  • I think something happened with Zaineb. I whispered worried.
  • Omg… Where is she now? She get shocked and stated worrying.
  • She's in the balcony now, please go check on her…
  • Yes! I should go, she nodded and headed to the balcony.

Meanwhile, Taemin and moon-ah were back, I called for them and asked:

  • Was Zaineb with you ?
  • Euuhh.. No.. Why? Moon-ah asked.
  • I don't now what's with her, She just came from outside crying… I was worried about her so I asked Rihab to go and check on her. I explained.
  • HEIN? Could it be ? Both of them said at once...then they looked at each other worried.
  • Where is she now? Asked Moon-ah worried as hell.
  • In the balcony… What's going on? I really starting worrying seriously.
  • Have to see her! Taemin .. Explain him please. She said worried to tears then headed the balcony running.

He nodded and explained me everything… Oh my Lord! Poor Zaineb…

 

Moon-ah P.O.V:

Oh God! I'm so bad! I'm really the worst friend ever! I should have told her about that since the beginning.. I'm really feeling horrible now!

 

I opened the balcony's door, and saw her sitting on a chair, a lollipop in , and headphones on her ears. She didn't look fine at all… When I entered she looked at me with a scaring glare then looked away ignoring my presence. Rihab was trying to talk with her, but in vain. She wasn't listening to anyone. I get closer to her:

  • Listen Zaineb, I'm sorry, I don't know how it turned to this , but It just happened , I didn't know at first that you liked him this much… I really wanted to tell you but I was afraid that you won't accept it, and it was the biggest mistake ..listen I…
  • PLEASE DO NOT DISTURBE ME WHILE I'M IGNORING YOU. She pointed me and glared.

And then, Taemin joined us, when she saw him, she was shocked … but she ignored him too.

  • Zaineb I'm really sorry but… He tried to explain.
  • Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, please oppa can you tell them that I want to be alone… She murmured hiding her head between her arms.

He looked at us powerless… that was really bad…

We just did what she wanted us to do…

While leaving, Yoseob was waiting for us in front of the balcony, he was really worried.. I looked at him speechless with a desperate gaze..

  • Can I speak with her for a while. He asked hesitant.
  • She didn't want to listen to anyone of us, even Taemin… but try your chance.. I murmured sadly.

He nodded and joined her…

 

Zaineb P.O.V:

 

Why this life is so unfair…? Why I'm always the only one suffering..? Why destiny is so cruel…? Is there any answer for those questions? No! Hell no! Because my life ! Because it will for the rest of my life and whatever will happen, nothing will change! My eyes… I petty you … I'm sorry I made you see that … and heart, I'm really sorry I made you feel all this pain and suffer… the only one I can blame for what's happening to you now is no one else but me… Me, Who thought that friendship is way stronger than anything in this world.. Me, who thought that dreams exist to be true one day...me who the hell was so naive and didn't get it from the first sight. How can I look up at her now? After stealing the only one who made my heart beat, the only one who made my days, the only one who cheered me up with his smile while I'm crying, and the one who didn't know that I exist till my arrival here… when I came, I thought everything will change, that my life will take a positive turn, that I'll be able to see the real daylight for the first time… I thought that this travel will change my whole life… but damn not! It was so silly to think that life could be like a drama, that fantasy and fairy can be part of it one day. I'm just a stupid naive 'Babusha'!

Did they think that they were cheering me up when they came seeing me ? Both of them together? After I saw them kissing on the top roof?! WHAT THE ING HELL!! Seeing them together make me feel pain deeper and deeper and tears me apart. What kind of feeling is this ? Torture, pain , bitter, suffer, betray, blame… all together at once… it really hurts !!

I heard the door slipping… damn are they back?! I didn't raised my head to see who was it …. I just acted like I didn't hear nothing . Sitting on my knees, I was hugging them and hiding my head between my arms… the headphones on may ears, I was listening to the silence…. The silence of ignorance…

The steps get closer.. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up at the person…. That was Yoseob Oppa… I blinked seeing him here…

  • Can I sit next to you? He asked smiling warmly.
  • Y….yeah...sure.. I muttered

He smiled again and sat next to me… What's with him? Does he knows about what happened?

I looked at him, he was totally lost looking at the sky… The silence dominated in the atmosphere… no one dared to start a conversation.. It's better like this.

Suddenly, he hugged his knees too and sighed:

  • You know what.. I totally knows how you feel… it's really painful.

I looked up to him shocked… Yoseob does?!?! Was he in love? omg… what's going on?

  • You do..? I asked surprised.
  • Yeah…*sigh* … She was beautiful.. More than beautiful… I wanted to try her, I wanted her to be mine, God sent her just to me, with so much love and care, it may seems like a fan service at first, but deep inside me, it wasn't… it was true… that was my real feelings. But…. I never knew that stupid silly simple things could change our destinies… She didn't fit me, She wasn't mine… but she ted an other… she ted Ki Kwang… my best friend… how could it happen? I had no other choices but to let her go with him… I felt the deep pain seeing her going away with an other man, with my best friend,… I thought that life was unfair… that my destiny and that all the love that I cared for her was nothing .. Absolutely nothing to her eyes… . He said in tears.
  • Oh Oppa.. I'm sorry… . I tried to cheer him up taping on his shoulder. I was really sad and worried for him. It was the first time I see him in this depression.
  • It's okay… it's an old story .. But … It was a good lesson in my life… a lesson , that you're lucky to experience it now, in an early age…. Not everything in this world belongs to us .. Even if we love it so much… even that we want it hardly… nothing can be ours just because we want to… because we love them.. We have to let them go… because we care about them… we have to make sacrifices for them and leave them smiling.. That's the way they chose.. And we have to accept it..

All he was saying was true, it was the pure reality, I really do love Taemin and Moon-ah … even if it painful… Oh God…

  • In the end.. I was happy that she's Ki Kwang's now, I'm sure she'd doing well, I would prefer seeing her with him than with an other guy… so I just keep looking at her from away… He smiled at me.
  • But… I didn't know that Ki Kwang was dating… I blinked.
  • Ah… no, no, he's not.. I'm talking about a pair of sneakers . He sighed.

….

..

o_O" HIEN?!!!