Spot light on me..par3(AMIGO!!)

Pokemons Love Story

 

Her's the next chap !! :DDD Taemin's heart beated for sure !!! 

 

Enjoy this chap guys~^o^  and COMMENT~!!! XDD...please ? :PPP

 



 

 

Taemin P.O.V:

 

  • She came from Tunisia ! She's here to present us one of the most amazing Arabic performance ever~!! Please welcome our special gest! Welcomed our favorite MC .

 

Why am I stressed too ?... Hope everything will be alright.. She entered with a cute smile … Did I just said cute ?... Whatever … Ho Dong fell for her eyes ..hahhaha~!! xDD Good for her >:D Niahahhah~!!

 

She started by introducing her self bowing:

  • Annyeonghasaeyo~  Moon-ah mnida~

Then Ho Dong asked her to start her performance , I stood up, took the microphone.

I came close to her, looked at her and smiled to comfort her, She smiled back and nodded . We inhaled and exhaled… and …1…2..3

She started playing with the Oud .. That was more beautiful than usual, I was quite surprised , she was focusing so much on it .. She's really giving her best ..That made me feel glad and do the same ...  

I sang….looking at her ...she was amazing… It's the first time I noticed this …

 

"i remember that feeling from a long ago

when i looked at you

i remember that time when i knew you,

you knew me

 

 

i think about those desperate times

when i wanted to be like you, hang out with you

but it’s merely a memory

that’s passed by

 

and, can you smile?

you want this,

you hope for this

i can’t seem to have you

with only my heart

and, can you smile?

i said to go,

i said I’m okay

seems like i can give nothing

but this to you at the end

 

i remember a long time ago

when i received your heart

i think of those times when you were

overflowing to me and i was thankful

 

we came across a farewell when we loved the most,

when we were the happiest

i couldn’t hold you back because you were

overflowing to me, because i was sorry

 

and, can you smile?

you want this,

you hope for this

i can’t seem to have you

with only my heart

and, can you smile?

i said to go,

i said i’m okay

seems like i can give nothing

but this to you at the end

 

and still, still, in the end, still i…

but probably in the end, i still..

and still, still, in the end, still i…

but in the end, i still..

 

but i was suffocating

from those frequent words of yours

you tell me with rage

that my way of talking and actions

make you lose your words,

that they make your anger rise

on this violent night,

the stars lit up the sky,

the moon shone,

and you went steadily down your path

stars and the night are coming,

they’re only covered by other stars

the moon always stay there

I'll always be here for you want you

 

and, can you smile?

i want to take,

i want to hold on

because you can only be happy

once you leave my side.

and, can you smile?

i said to go,

i said i’m okay

seems like i can give nothing

but this to you at the end"

 

She ended her instrument part and a big wave of claps made both of us jump.

I turned to the gests and they were all standing up clapping… it means that they liked it right ?

SHINee were cheering like crazy (that's quite normal right?^^;; ) BEAST were widening like owls and super amazed , the other were screaming and cheering. That was awesome!

I glanced to Moon-ah and saw her happy face, it's the first time I see this expression, a mix of glorying, happiness and gladness. She looked at me and I could see from her bright and wet eyes : We did it !!

I smiled and winded :

  • See! … what did I told you ?

She giggled and stood up.

Ho dong had such expression of amazement .

  • Waa  it's the first time we hear this kind of mix of Arabian and korean music .
  • Yeah ! That's right ! And the way she plays it is totally amazing !What's the name of this instrument?  Said Leeteuk Hyung.
  • It's Oud , She explained , an Arabic traditional instrument.
  • Please tell as more about you. Asked Ho Dong.
  • Well, I'm a half korean and Tunisian girl, I lived all my life in Tunisia and I came to Korea this year … I Learned how to play it since I was 5 years old.
  • And.. Added key waiting for the other 'information' .

Everybody laughed at his reaction .

  • And I'm Key's oppa cousin . She said laughing.
  • WAA~!!! Everyone who didn't know about this widened .
  • And… I said imitating Key .
  • YA! Don't still my creations !!! Yelled Key

Everybody laughed .

  • And I'm Taemin Oppa's classmate . Said Moon-ah laughing.

Did she said Oppa right now? O.o" … She wasn't obliged to say this...

  • Really? Widened Ho Dong…

He came closer to her and acted like whispering ..

  • What kind of student is he ? Always sleeping during class, right?

Everybody bursted laughing but she shook her head:

  • Aniyo~ He's a really hard working pupil and nice with everybody.

Did she just defended me right now ?It made me feel happy …

  • So you should be close to SHINee , right ? Asked Ho Dong .
  • Kind of, well, I'm really close with Key Oppa , he introduced me all the members and we're good friends, I'd say that they are an other family for me...

Her words , I don't know how , but made all of us feel good and happy ... Proud too.

  • But …, She continued, I'm not a fan , I mean I like their music but I don't see them like idols , they are like good brothers to me… and fans unfortunately misunderstood it …
  • Yeah, I continued, I was practicing with her for this performance and we spent a lot of times together so many rumors speared .. But please don't misunderstand , she's just like a little sister , nothing more.. I explained.
  • Ah yeah I see, Said Ho Dong, I hope fans will understand this, Moon-ah you said , you weren't a Shawol , so what are you?
  • I'm a B2UTY … , She giggled

All BEAST's stood up suddenly happily and bowed to her .

  • I met her with Taemin practicing before that the show started , and she was blushing like crimson when she saw me … that was so cute. Told Yoseob laughing.  
  • I also met her, I'm so happy that we have such a beautiful fan. Added Ki Kwang

I glanced at Moon-ah, she was so happy and blushing like I expected.

JunHyung, Dongwoon, HyunSeung, Doojun were happy and jealous of the two other members.

  • How come we didn't? You guys are unfair! Protested Doojun.

Moon-ah was in heaven.. I could hear her heart beating from here !

  • You can sing one of our songs playing the Oud ? Asked Dongwoon smiling.
  • Oh yeah, I can do ' Lights Go On Again' ..
  • Waa~!!! Cool !! Jumped Junyung.
  • Please show us ~ Asked Ho dong nicely.  

She's going to sing … I never heard her singing…

She sat in the chair and staring singing and playing the Oud…

HOLY MOTHER OF COW!!!

Her voice !! OMG!! She sings so well!! How come we don't know about that ?!! She has such a beautiful voice!

Everybody was in SHOCK !! Widening like Jonghyun! This girl is really talented! Why did she hide this from us ?!

When she was singing , BEAST started with her , which made her blush and have a lovely smile … DAMN! Taemin stop this ! What are you talking about?! You're not falling for her .. Right?! … right? … right..?   

Just thinking about this , my heart started beating… what the hell … shut up you stupid heart ! SHUT UP!!! IT'S AN ORDER!!.... It's dog-headed !! >_<"

 

She ended her performance and all were cheering for her.. She was really happy and so shy…

When the show ended, I saw her in the practice room searching for her bag… I carried it for her in our lockets , I handed it for her :

  • Here it is , You forgot it here so I put it in my locket.
  • Ah, thank you Taemin … , She took it and looked for her phone on it.

She called her parents and Pil Suk , to told them that everything was alright .

When she ended, I gave her a pack of kkancho ,which make her smile .

  • So? Had fun today? I asked winking to her .
  • A LOT~!!! …… Thank you for everything.. She murmured .
  • What? I didn't hear anything… I teased .
  • Never mind I didn't say anything.
  • No !! I'm sure you said something .. Interesting!
  • I said THANK YOU! Satisfied?.... She sighed embarrassed
  • Of course I am !!

She rolled her eyes , then looked at me.

  • By the way , what did Sully Unnie told you before the show ?
  • Why want you to know? Jealous? I teased avoiding the question.
  • …=__="… so why you glared at me that moment ?
  • Wanna know the reason? … she told me to be careful, because you seemed the Lucifer !
  • LIER!! Just avoiding the question ! Never mind anyway… She rolled her eyes. Of course I lied , in fact, Noona said: "Take care of her, she's so perfect for you".. Which made me glare at her..
  • Tomorrow it's Sunday , what are you going to do ?
  • Don't know … study a little and get out may be … why?
  • We have the day off tomorrow , I need some help for some lessons of Human sciences …help me ?
  • Why should I ?
  • Because , it's your last day being nice and I want to use it WELL!!... then we'll go together to buy your two albums.. Okay? I offered.

She pointed the index finger agreeing hearing the last reason … xDD crazy girl !!

It's always funny to be with her!............. 

And it doesn't matter how much I'll deny it… I'll listen to Noona… the scandal will turn up to a reality ...  she actually stole the key of my heart…

AMIGO~!!! :p …. (not funny ,hein?=__=")