Chapter 9 | His Appearance and Luhan's Sudden Kiss

Accidentally Met In A Bubble Tea Café

 

 

chapter nine; 
                 his appearanc eand  luhan's sudden kiss

Image

» background songs;  ailee - heaven

» “Luhan-ah!”

Luhan slowly smiled, recognized the voice. Yeah, the most deep, but beautiful voice that he ever heard.

“What is it?” Luhan said, still smiled. The boy smiled back and gave a dark chocolate to Luhan.

“Here the chocolate for your congrats to won the sing competition!” The boy whispered, grinned. Luhan felt touched, blushed but not awkwardly.

“Thanks, my yeobo.” Luhan whispered back, kissed his cheek. The boy blushed, cupped the side of his face that just kissed by Luhan. He smiled sheepishly and turned back to walked to their school.

Luhan smiled widely while looked at his boyfriend, that he loved so much.

“You know, I love you too much...

Wu Yi Fan.”

 

 

Silence.

Luhan still didn’t believe, there he stood.

His lover- no, his ex-lover who made him crazily in love, then dumped him like a rubbish like he’s just a useless trash.

Luhan’s tears start falling. The silence is still there.

His juicy lips, his dark tan skin, his good-looking face, his black deep eyes, his straight gold hair, his flawless cheeks and chin, his sharp nose, his sharp-looking eyebrow, and something that he’ll never forget...

“Lu... Luhan...”

His deep voice.

 

Luhan felt more surprised when he saw Kris’ boyfriend, that Luhan didn’t know they’re already broke up.

He stood up beside Kris, Byun Baekhyun.

Luhan’s tears start falling rapidly. Why? Why god never beside his side? Why god must do this to him? Why god must give this worst destiny? He felt like he wanted to die that time.

“K... Kris...” Luhan called back, still with the hoarse sound.

Kris jolted, remembered the nickname from Luhan that he had never hear for years.

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped in the sight of Luhan. He didn’t believe he can met Luhan in the concert that he’ll sing for.

Luhan ran from the room, still crying. “Luhan!” Kris called, screamed. He ran after Luhan, still felt guilty over his body.

 

 

Luhan ran and ran, didn’t care of what’s around him. He didn’t know he reached the dark alley near the concert’s building, and he stopped because of tired.

Sehun went to the concert by walking through the alley because it’ll be more near. Sehun surprised while he saw Luhan crying, laying on the wall with his fingers erased the tears, but it’s falling more.

Sehun ran to him and patted his shoulder. “What’s the matter, Luhan-hyung?” Sehun asked, worried. Luhan looked at Sehun and suddenly hugged him.

 

‘M... Mwo?!’ Sehun thought. Luhan sobbed in the hug, started hugged Sehun more tightly. Sehun felt his heartbeat beating more faster. After Sehun felt Luhan calmer, Sehun started to opened his mouth.

“Luhan-hyung, tell me what’s going on-“

Sehun shut.

Or you can say by Luhan that suddenly kissed him on the lips.

 

 

‘W... W... What?!’ Sehun thought, surprised but enjoyed the kiss with widen eyes. Luhan slowly closed his eyes, with tears still full in his eyes. Sehun slowly closed his eyes too, felt Luhan’s soft yet luscious lips.

They separated for a minute to breath then kissed again. The kiss is gentle yet full of passion. Luhan put the two of his hands on Sehun’s shoulder and stopped the kiss.

Luhan put is forehead on Sehun’s. Sehun saw Luhan’s tears still there but the tears not as much as just now. Luhan saw Sehun blushed like a strawberry and slowly smiled.

“Sehun-ah...” Luhan called. Sehun jolted, felt Luhan’s breath over his face. He just realized that Luhan’s face with his is very close. His heart start beating more faster than before.

 

“You know... you’re so cute.” Luhan whispered in front of Sehun’s ear and blows a whistle in it. Sehun felt electricity over his body. There’s a silence, but it’s a comfortable one.

Luhan started chuckled while Sehun felt relieved that Luhan didn’t crying again. Luhan ruffled Sehun’s hair and smiled. Sehun smiled back and hug Luhan although he confused why Luhan kissed him just now.

Luhan felt surprised but then responded it.

 

 

They didn’t know...

That someone looked jealously at them.

 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hello all! Presented you... an absolutely epic fail chapter xDD I'm sorry I haven't update for days :(  I've been so busy... *sighs* Please vote! Just click the arrow beside the story's title! ^^ Please comment and subcribe! I love people who comments ^^ Thanks for the new subscriber! <3 Bye, everybody! *waves*