Chrismas

As long as I'm the last

Shin Hye's POV

Well, merry chrismas but what's so merry about it. I've been spending Chrismas alone for so long I feel like a hopeless romance. But let's forget about that. I'll be spending chrismas out drinking and having dinner with Jun oppa and Stylist Unni. I've gotten greetings from my friends and family. "Noona! I'll be performing at club XXX tonight for chrismas! Can you come so if people know you they'll go too and see the band?" My younger brother messaged me. He loves music but his in a rookie band. He neglected his studies so that he could be a musician. "I'll see first. I'll be having dinner somewhere first." I replied him.

Evening came by fast. The three went to a resturant not too far. "Shin Hye-ah, don't you want to spend the day with friends?" Unni asked me. Jun Oppa's expression became dark. Of course he wouldn't want me to go out something bad might happen and what will happen to my reputation? "My friends are all in relationships." I replied with a smile. We ate had a few glass of wine. Nothing interesting. "Hmmm oppa can we go to a club?" I asked. I've never asked this before. He choked on his wine. "My brother asked me to watch his band's performance." I said. After some thinking. "Err we can't go for all. Would that be okay?" He asked. I smiled brightly "It's okay I just have to go there for a little while." I replied. We reached the bar and up there, I saw my brother playing the electric guitar. I smiled proud that he is my younger brother. "Oh Shin Hye, that's your brother right? His quite talented." Jun Oppa said and I nodded. We sat down and ordered some drinks. "Oh? Shin Hye?" I turned around and saw Hong Ki. "Oh Hong Ki? I thought you disliked bars?" I asked "I'm here with Jong Hun and chocoballs well besides Geun Suk hyung." He said with his cute while mature smile. "Oh, okay I'm here just because my brother is playing. Don't think anything wrong." I told him while pointing to my brother "Oh, I thought so. Well I'll go first see you" Hong Ki said before walking away. I was staring into space when something caught my eye. "Isn't that Yong Hwa? I can see through his disguise." I mubbled to myself "Did you say something Shin Hye-ah?" I heard Oppa ask me so I turned to his direction. "It's nothing." I replied but my focus went back to YongHwa. "Whose that girl?" I whispered under my breath. He was talking friendly with a girl but her back was facing me so I could not take a glismpe. She did not seem like the ladys wearing short skirt and dresses. She wore long jeans with sneakers a leather jacket and a skarf wraped around her neck. She is not one of those type but who is she?