End of 2011

As long as I'm the last

The beautiful cold winter arrived. Shin Hye looked out the window and sighed "Guess I'll be spending the winter alone, again." She said to herself. Her phone rang. She jumped across the room and for a pilt second there, she thought she was a ninja. She unlocked it and saw messages from her friends, her bright smile faded. "I thought they were someone else." The text messages were filled with. "Enjoy your winter." And so on. "Shin Hye-ah! Shin Hye-ah! Beautiful day isn't it? It snowed! Who are you spending winter with this year? I'm not spending with anyone though. Oh wait I'll be spending with Jong Hun! Kekeke^^" The message sent from Hong Ki which made Shin Hye giggle a little. "Hongstar.... I'll be spending it alone. Sad isn't it :/ The person I want to spend it with don't even contact me anymore.... I'm so upset huhuhu :(" Shin Hye replied. "Shin Hye-ah, don't be upset okay? I'm somewhat in the same situation. Oh, whose the person you want to spend it with huh? Come on tell me. Or what about this. Let me guess I'm bored." Hong Ki replied. Shin Hye thought for a while. "Well he hmmm he is a funny person who I'm close with. Well let's see oh we've acted together. He can sing. I'm giving you too much hints!" Shin Hye sent him. "Wait don't tell me. It's me right! right! Just joking hmmm you acted with so many people. Keun Suk hyung? Oh wait! Yong Hwa hyung! Am I right? I'm right of course you're blushing right? " When she recieved the message she blushed a little and decided not to reply Hong Ki. She watched some videos on youtube and a suggestion poped up. "47th Beaksang awards Yong Hwa fan cam." She clicked on the video and it was just her and Yong Hwa siting down not talking or even making eye contact with each other. "Oh yeah. We were in a fight." She said to herself. Then it was the part when she went to the stage to get her award. "Oh isn't that pd-nim? He was the one asking Yong Hwa to give me the flowers? Does this mean he gave it to me because he was forced to." She sadly said to herself. She felt her heart throbbing in pain. Thoughts were running through her head. "I thought you were sincere." Shin Hye mubbled under her breath.


After taking a short nap. Shin Hye woke up when her phone rang. She rubbed her eyes and when to check her phone. She can hardly read what was on it, she did not even see the sender. "Happy winter! Stay warm don't you dare catch a cold!" "Arudhht!!@" She replied. She did not realize what she sent. She went to wash her face and walked out of the toilet when the phone rang. "Hey are you drunk?" She saw the sender. It was Yong Hwa. Her eyes widen. "Huh? No I'm not I just woke up. I meant alright." She replied. Her heart beat faster. "Oh, Sorry! Sorry got to go. Meet up soon." With that their conversation ended. "You bastard." Shin Hye shouted to her phone