28 Days of Cruel Nightmares.

Description

28 Days of Cruel Nightmares. This is what 7 strangers ended up in.

Trapped and locked in this ghastly mansion, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, all the 7 could do is to countdown and wish that 28 days would be over in the blink of an eye. But instead, time slags around for them. But of course, this mansion comes with quests, missions and challenges for them to overcome.

What these 7 strangers have to do is depend on each other and work as a team. But who is that mastermind behind all these? Is it one of them?

But why were this 7 complete strangers chosen among the millions of people? Were they linked somehow? They all blame it on fate, on their dumb luck but there is more than meets the eye, more than it seems.

MasterMind, the mastermind of all these. Is he just plain cruel?

Foreword

The bright moonlight shone through the mansion. Crickets were cricketing in the deep and silent night. Darkness and silence enveloped the mansion. Wind was blowing through the broken windowpanes that makes a ghostly sound.

"Ouch," Doojoon said while rubbing his forehead. He lifted himself up the bare wooden floor. The effect of the chloroform is fading. Doojoon sat, leaning on the wall. He was the calm type, he knew something was wrong the moment he felt the bare wooden floor. He looked through his surroundings like an eagle, swallowing each description in.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY AM I HERE?" the shrieks of Sunny echoed through the mansion, loud enough to wake everyone up.

Doojoon looked at Sunny who was pointing her finger at Doojoon.

Finally, everybody woken up. Confused glares were sent to each other, they had no idea of where they were. Silence enveloped them when Onew broke the silence.

"We are here for a reason, let's introduce ourselves first. As you can sense, we are in an unfamiliar face, and I take a wild guess that we are unrelated or any sort. Right? Let's be calm and introduce ourself. This may be a prank or it may not be. Being panic may not help us. I can sense danger. Can you all sense it?" Onew said, while looking at the other 6.

The other 6 nodded their heads in rythm, agreeing to Onew's words.