1st mission

28 Days of Cruel Nightmares.

Once they reached there, a piece of note was slit hastily at the cracks of the grandfather clock. Luna reached to it and opened it. She carefully opened the red note and read its contents.

"Since this is your 1st mission, the 7 of you will be given the privilege to work together. Do you guys see the penthouse opposite this mansion? You have to get there. But, the key to the gates of the mansion is what you have to find. It is located at the dead landlady's stomach somewhere in this mansion. This mansion will self-destruct in one hour's time. You guys have 1 hour to complete this mission or everyone dies. The knife to cut through the landlady's stomach is beside the grandfather's clock in the red box. Hint on where the landlady is - The way to win a man's heart is through his ___________. Happy working. Time is ticking." Luna's eyes widened in horror as she re-read it over and over again.

"What's up? Give us the letter?" Sunny said while grabbing it from Luna's shivering hands. The rest of the 5 then crowded around Sunny.

"S-so, w-we have to cut open the stomach?" Key voiced out.

"Yes. Let's make use of the hint first," Doojoon said. "The way to win a man's heart is through his blank," Doojoon re-read the hint.

Everyone pondered. "Mind?" Minho voiced out. "Like a girl's words are manupulative and stuff like that," Minho trailed off his words, and received glares from Sunny, Luna and Suzy.

"Like guys are any better," Suzy said.

"Hmm, maybe it is ears? Like girls like to sweet-talk and whisper sweet nothings just to win a guy's heart," Onew said.

"You guys are digging your own graves. I don't think it is ears nor is it mind. I think it is a phrase or a quote," Sunny said.

"Maybe it is eyes. You know, revealing clothes, , they turn men on." Doojoon said, picturing it in his mind.

"Disgusting guys," Luna said while shoving Doojoon slightly.

"I think it is stomach. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. You get it? It is a universal quote. It's like a woman has to cook great food for the husband," Suzy said.

"So, by cooking, the landlady's dead body is at the KITCHEN!" Key said excitedly.

"You got it," Suzy said.

"Kay, so let's go to the kitchen then," Minho said.

"But where is it?" Onew asked.

"Guess we have to search, and by that, we have to search quick. We have 45 minutes left and that is not helping the situation we are in," Doojoon said.

"Kitchens in mansions are usually in the ground floor, always situated in the middle of the living room." Luna said.

"How do you know?" Key asked.

"I'm studying on architecture and interior design," Luna said, trailing off her words.

"So, if what Luna said is true, then we are on the right floor," Suzy broke the silence among them.

"Bingo! So let's search," Onew said snapping his fingers.

The 7 of them began walking around aimlessly when suddenly Minho voiced out. "You guys smell that?"

"That's the stench dead body's release when they are not stored correctly," Sunny voiced out.

"Now, how do you know?" Key asked her.

"I happen to work in a lab and an expert at these kind of things," Sunny explained coolly.

"Shhh, so let's follow the stench," Minho whispered, following the stench.

Not long after, the 7 of them reached the kitchen, with the dead body on the floor. The face was disfigured, with cockroaches and rats feeding on the dead flesh. The hands were bitten and a stab wound could be seen on .

"That's. Creepy," Onew was the first to break the silence.

"Here, who wants to cut her? I'm not getting near her..." Minho voiced out, holding out the knife.

Everybody remained silent.

"FASTER, WE HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT ONLY," Suzy suddenly shrieked.

Sunny stepped out and took the knife. "Typical ball-less guys," she muttered under her breath and took a step forward to the body. Majoring at science and working in a lab, Sunny is an expert in these kinds of things. She learns about the human body. She took the knife and stabbed the stomach, and stabbing it once again, opening it wide open. Splatters of blood splattered on her clothes and face, staining them.

She knew their lives depended on this. She braced herself and gave 1 powerful stab, she then tore open the skin and dug through her stomach. Acids and juices were flowing out, she used her bare hands and dug inside the stomach till she felt something. Something metal and hard. She took it out, it was a rustic ancient silver key. "FOUND IT!" Sunny exclaimed.

"QUICK! We have 7 minutes left!" Luna said, breaking the silence.

"Wait, where is the entrance?" Luna voiced out.

"I know where it is, follow me," Doojoon voiced out. He ran and ran, and the 6 of them followed his lead.

They opened the doors and ran to the field. They stood right infront of the gate. "QUICK, 1 MINUTE!" Key shrieked.

"Here, here, take it" Luna said while giving Doojoon the key. Doojoon took the bloody red key and tried to fit it in the key-hole. "It cant fit!" he exclaimed.

"That's cause you're putting it in wrongly! Let Key do it," Onew said, while shoving Key. Key took hold of the key and slot it in the key-whole. The gate unlocked. "PUSH THE GATE! PUSH!" Doojoon shouted. The 7 of them pushed the gate with all their might. When the gate gave through, they all fall infront, to the muddy road.

They ran to the pent-house and opened the unlocked door, and going inside. They stood in the penthouse, looking at the mansion burning infront of their very eyes. Flames engulfed the whole mansion. "Imagine if we were there," Suzy said.

"Yeah imagine," Minho trailed off.

They all leaned over the wall and sat down, tired. Beads of perspiration trickled down their foreheads.

"Good job, your next mission will be given to you tomorrow," Mastermind's voice boomed in the penthouse.

"ing guy. Playing games with us," Onew hissed under his breath.

"Let's sleep. That is the only way to escape from this nightmare," Suzy spoke.

"Yeah, let's do that," Sunny said, glaring at her blood-stained clothes, hands and face. Closing their eyes, the 7 of them drifted to sleep, the heaven of the world. The place where they could escape from this nightmare.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hope this is interesting enough. Well one day down, 27 more to go. I'll prolly update on Tues since tomorrow I have school the whole day. 7.15am - 8.30pm. God, help me :-(