Date With L

What is Love?...It's Paradise.

"Oppa, which one looks better? This shirt or this one?" Sae Kyung asked, holding up two shirts.

Baekhyun groaned. "KRIS HYUNG, GET YOUR BACK IN HERE, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ALONE!!" he yelled.

An unhappy-looking Kris walked in, rolling his eyes. "We've been going through her closet for so long already!"

"Oppa...it's been 5 minutes." Sae Kyung pointed out, with a raised eyebrow. "Anyways, just pick one!"

"The black one, okay?" Kris groaned.

"Thanks. I'm done! See, it would have been a lot faster if you had just answered! Now get out so I can get ready for my date!" Sae Kyung pushed both of them out of her room.

Kris looked at the closed door in front of him and turned to Baekhyun. "I have never seen her like this."

"Yeah, she must really like him.."

"She wasn't even like this back in Canada when she liked-"

"YAH I CAN HEAR YOU! DON'T EVER MENTION HIS NAME." Sae Kyung's loud voice yelled out cutting him  off.

"Oh right. The forbidden name." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's go."

Sae Kyung sighed. She also had no idea why she was overthinking everything so much. "Relax, Sae Kyung. You guys are already dating anyways." she told her self. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready." she said, just as the doorbell rang. "Whoa...it's already time?"

"Hello there!" Sae Kyung heard her mom say.

*I better get down there before she says something embarassing..* Sae Kyung thought.

She hurried downstairs and saw L comfortably talking to her mom. "And back in Canada, Sae Kyung used to-"

"Okay, umma, I think L oppa is ready to go now." Sae Kyung cut in quickly.

"Aniyo, I'm fine with sitting here and listening to stories about Sae Kyung.. Much more entertaining than a movie." L chuckled.

"We should really get going now." Sae Kyung said, grabbing his arm. "I'll be back later umma." she said, giving her mom a quick peck on the cheek.

"Have fun!" her mom smiled as Sae Kyung dragged L out the door.

"Why the rush, Sae Kyung?" L teased.

"Shut up." Sae Kyung glared at him. "Let's just go."

When they finally settled into the movie theater, and the movie started, L turned towards Sae Kyung and watched her. He smiled a bit, looking at her adorable face and her cute little reactions. Without really thinking, his hand automatically moved towards hers and he held onto it. She turned towards him and before he could control himself he leaned in and kissed her. He took his head back quickly, surprised at himself. Her eyes were wide, but she didn't seem upset or anything. "Sorry." he whispered, just in case.

She shook her head slowly and smiled a bit. "No..it's fine." And with that, she turned back to the movie.

---

When the movie ended, Sae Kyung stood up and stretched, turning around. She spotted someone a few rows behind them. "Omo! Oppa." Sae Kyung yanked on L's sleeve. "Isn't that...." she started with wide eyes. L turned and followed her gaze up. His eyes widened a bit as he spotted Min Hee and someone familiar.

They watched as the two leaned in, about to kiss. L turned away. "Who is that?" he asked Sae Kyung.

"Isn't that...Yerim's brother?" Sae Kyung asked.

"That's right! Hosoon hyung...are they dating?" L asked, with a hard look on his face. He made a face. "That's kinda.."

"Wait a minute." Sae Kyung said, a new thought dawning on her. "If Yerim's brother is back in Seoul....doesn't that mean Yerim is back too??"

---

[A/N] Hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't update for sooo longggg... I know, I'm a bad author >.< Mianheeeee *bows*

Wellll... I was thinking, "oh, I'll just wait until Christmas break to update it" but instead, I watched dramas.... yupp.. I finished 2 dramas these past few days (BTW, just saying... Reply 1997 and Nice Guy... YOU GUYS HAVEE TO WATCH THEMMM OMFGG. I already wanted to watch them in the first place, especially since Hoya is in Reply 1997 and Song Joong Ki is in Nice Guy and Lee Kwangsoo, who I actually find really amusing... anyways, enough about that..).

Anyways, so I gave you guys 2 chapters for now... I'll update again soon, I promise!!!

BTW, the Gayo Daejun performances.... just DINOIENVIOSNOEIFJOISJGAJFP I didn't even watch all of them, just Infinite, Exo, B.A.P, MBLAQ, Teen Top, B2ST, SHINee, Bigbang....am I missing anyone?? :/ If you guys can think of other groups I should watch, tell me!! ^^

I also watched the Color of Kpop things... Dynamic Blackk, OMFG<333 It has like everyone I loveee<33 Joon and L.Joe are my biases, Hoya is like one of my faves, same with Kikwang and I don't know much about 2AM, but I do like Jinwoon ^^

But there's also Dramatic Blue, and I loveee Woohyun and Yoseob, and then G.O is also one of my faves in MBLAQ (after Joon of course), and I also like Niel a lot and like I said, don't know much about Jo Kwon, soo.......

ACKK, IDK... I ran out of time (and battery) so I didn't get to watch everyones performances.. OH, I also watched the SM performance thing..^^ It had Eunhyuk, Kai and Lay OMFG. And Donghae toooo~ Anddd Taemin and Minho and I think Yunho too?

ANYWAYS..I should shut up now.. Again, sorry for not updating, I'll try to update more over the next few days~^^