Arrival Of the First Student

SSMC Seoul's School For Mythical Creatures

Hwaran's POV

I woke up from my deep sleep by Hemidal my face telling me get your lazy up.

I of course woke up sensing that I ould be late if I didn't.

One of my pet pet-peeves were tardiness. Well I quickly got dressed and ate two pieces of toast nd than went off to school after brushing my teeth of course. I quickly went back inside my apartment to feed Hemidal and than grabbed my forgotten phone and left to the Uni.

Once I got there I was greeted by Hwayoung and Hyoyoung my best friends.

"Hi Oppa!" Hyoyoung said and hugged me.

"Hey Hyo" I said and hugged her back.

"Oppa Hello!" Hwayoung said and hugged me aswell.

"Well Hello HwaHwa" I said and hugged her.

"Come let's go before we are late to class" Hyoyoung said and linked arms with Hwayoung. I being the latter here chuckled a bit before linking arms with Hwayoung.

"Off to class!" Hwayoung yelled and we all went.

Well after two hours the first lesson was finally over and we had our first break of the day.

"Ooo Oppa let's get some bubble tea!" Hyoyoung said.

"Ok" I said and we left the campus to go to our special bubble tea store.

Say Cheese Coffee/Tea Shop in Gwangju just on the west side.

Once we where inside the Ahjusshi started making our bubble tea.

"Kamsamnida Ahjusshi"I said and bowed.

"Anything for you guys..your the only people that come during break and keep me in business" Oh Ahjusshi said.

I bowed again and nudge the girls to bow aswell.

"Here ya go two strawberry and one warm honey tea" Ahjusshi said and gave them to us.

I payed him and left him a tip and we went back to he Uni and went to the back-gate and sat down under the shady trees.

"Soo...Oppa when are you leaving?" Hyoyoung asked.

"I dunno...It just the letter just told me to wait and they would tell me when it's time to go" I said.

"Well....Unnie and I are leaving tonight" Hyoyoung said and looked at Hwayoung.

"Oh Chinja?"I said.

"Ne Oppa"Hwayoung and continued to drink her bubble tea.

"Ara than I hope I'll leave tonight too" I said.

After finishing my bubble tea I went to throw away the cup but I saw a woman walking towards me.

"Lee Hwaran?" She asked.

"Ne?" I said.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo Go Kwanji I'm your counceler at SSMC please follow me" she said.

"Ani not now I'm in school"I said.

She turned towards me..."Arasso you left me no choice" She said and her eyes turned a slight pinkish color and she started singing.

It was intoxicating me and all I remember was Hwayoung and Hyoyoung yelling my name and for her to stop and than it felt like I passed out.

Hwayoung's POV

I was drinking my bubble tea when I heard a loud screech and both Hyoyoung and I looked up and saw a woman screeching at Hwaran.

My eyes widen when I remembered where I heard that screech from she is a siren.

She eats men-but she looked to normal to eat him but still we both jumped up and ran towards her yelling at her to stop and yelling Hwaran's name so he could listen to us but no use but than he passed out and before we could do anything to get him but it was too late when a phoenix came out and took them both up in the air and that was when I noticed no one was outside and everyone was inside for some odd reason.

"Come on Hyoyoung we gotta go inside" I said and we went inside.

Once inside we saw a will-o'-the-wisp and it caught our attention so we followed it.

The strange flame lead us to another woman but she was different.

"Hello I'm Cha Arawayoung your counceler at SSMC please follow me" she said.

I didn't and niether did Hyoyoung.

"Wae?" I asked.

"It's time to leave" Arawayoung said.

"Hmm?"I said.

"Come on now I may be a Blsck Eyed Being but I'm harmless so come on now hop on the phoenix and let's go"Arawayoung said.

We still didn't move and she sighed.

Than the will-o'-the-wisp moved towards the phoenix and stayed there. 

That's when we moved and followed it and than Arawayoung gave us this weird drink thus making us pass-out.

Hwaran's POV

I woke up in a weird white room.

It blinded me a bit but I got used to it and the lights dimmed only a tad bit.

"Hello?" I said.

"Lee Hwaran! Male Age 22-Werewolf!"A voice boomed.

"N-ne?"I said nervously.

"Welcome to SSMC I'm the Principal Ok Yenmi"She said.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed to a screen.

"Ne...In the next room is everything you own your dog and luggage your new school schduele and keys to your apartment" Yenmi said.

"Am I living in the school campus?" I asked.

"Yes everything is here the only time you can leave the campus is when...well we don't mind you leaving but you must stay in class at all times" Yenmi said.

"Ah arasso"I said and a door opened and I went through it.

"Take your things and the map and keys and go unpack and report to the auditorium afterwards." Yenmi said and the screen turned off.

"Yes ma'am" I said and did as told.

"Please let this be the right choice" I said and left the strange room.

The campus was really big and I could of easily gotten lost if I didn't have a map.

I looked around and saw that many people where here from Forgeiners to locals.

I also recieved many stares and glares from them.

I walked faster and once I reached my apartment I opened the door and saw it was bigger than my old one.

"Wow"I said.

"Big huh?"a voice said.

"Kwanji"I said.

She smiled and spoke "You like it?"

"Yea it's awesome"I said.

"Good well see you at the assemble"Kwanji said and left.

"Ok..."I said and unpacked and than fed Heimdal. "Be a good boy until I come home arasso?"I told him and he nodded in response. 

A loud speaker went on and said "All MC's Must wear there uniforms to the assemble today!" 

I looked down and saw I was already dressed in it so I just went out and lock my door and went to the auditorium.

"Welcome MC's I'm your principal Ok Yenmi...To all of you MC's wearing the blue uniform I welcome you back to your second year and all of you with the red uniform I welcome you to the school. Now here are the rules of the school 1) You must always be in the uniform except for when your asleep. 2) You must follow all the instructions your given by an elder 3) You may leave campus at any given time except when you have to be in class...break the rule and we'll send our guards to have you well....beheaded and lastly 4) Have fun" Yenmi said and than left.

"Today is the first day some of you returned the rest well come during the next two or three weeks so no classes until then" a man said and then left.

 


Well that was the first chapter and characters to appear so here is Realmz character ^^...Please do comment...We want to know if we need to improve our writing. 

Also please anticipate the next chapter ^_^ Bye bye