T.w.o:A Man

Haunted School

..

The voice suddenly stop,all the student hold their breath and they finally feel a little bit better when they hearing about the voice.The voice that make they feel regret about something.Everything was back to normal,the seven of them including Mr.No Minwoo take their step to the classroom.Everyone was sitting on the chair and quiet,no one dare to look at the teacher's face especially Hoya.He was so scared when thinking about the man with the mask.Who is he??

"How pity,we have to sleep here tonight."Mr.No said calmly to the student.He just smile to the student and didn't feel worried about their safety.

"But what about the man??It's really dangerous to stay here."Sunggyu finally open his mouth and look at his teacher.

"He will not come back here."Mr.No said while walking to the door.

"Where are you going,teacher??"Taemin ask to him.

"I will take some blanket for you guys,so wait here."

When the teacher out from the class,they keep looking at each other.

"Hyung,don't you feel weird about the teacher??"Dongjun said while ask his hyung.

"A little."Sunggyu said and put his head to the table.His eyes feel very sleepy but he tried to hold it.

Suddenly,Dongho hold his stomach and stand.

"Yah,what wrong with you?"Kikwang ask the younger boy who stand infront of him.

"I'm want to do my business."

"Yah,go fasterly.."Hoya said while covered his nose.He want to joking with the boy.

"Dongjun,accompany me."Dongho said while waiting them infront of the door.

"Okay."The chubby boy said and follow Dongho from behind.

........

Actually,the two of them just lie to their hyung and Taemin.They don't want to go to toilet but somewhere else.The two of them high five and fell very happy because they can lie to them.The two of them walked into a quiet room,they closed the door so anyone didn't know they were there.Dongjun quickly take something from his pocket and it was cigarette.He give one to Dongho and one to him.They cannot smoking infront of the hyung or they will be scolded so that the reason why they here.

"Yah,it were really good,right?"

"Of course."

"But we have to wash our mouth or they will be cigarette flavor."

"Okay."

Suddenly,when they want to out from the room,the door were locked and they quickly tried to open it but they can't.

"Hyung!!Help us."

One,two,three.........

Pakkkkkkkkkkkkk.......

A wood hit the Dongjun's head and he fell to the floor.Dongho shocked,he scared and didn't know what to do and keep looking at the man who stand infront of him.He'a the person who he know.

The man went closer to him,and grabbed his neck.It was very hurt and Dongho feel out of his breath.He tried to go from the man but he was too strong for Dongho.He throw Dongho to the floor and he fell beside Dongjun.He tried to wake up Dongjun but failed.

Dongho started to shed tears.He scared to die,the man take out a knife from his pocket and went closer to Dongho.Sweat start to form on Dongho's body.

"Why do you want to kill me??"Dongho ask him but still can't get an answer from his mouth.

He get ready to stabbed Dongho but finally the door was open and someone was stabbed the man with a knife from behind.It was Mr.No and other student.Mr.No tried to check the man pulse and he was dies,he open the mask and it was the school guard,Mr.Lee.

"Yah,what happen?"Taemin ask them with a curious face.

"Are you okay??"Mr.No ask Dongho and hold his shoulder.

"Yeah,I'm okay."

Sunggyu went to Dongjun and placed Dongjun's head to thigh.He tried to wake up him and he finally wake up.

"Hyung."Dongjun said and hug his hyung.

"Are you okay??"

"Yes."