O.n.e:What Happen??

Haunted School

Kim Sunggyu,Lee Howon and Lee kikwang stay in the class while all the student are home now.They have to stay at school until night because of their result.They are waiting for the teacher to come to the class.Sunggyu was sleeping because tired of waiting,Hoya was listened to music,Kikwang was dreamy about being a dancer.Suddenly,come another 3 student to the class.Taemin was throwing his bag to a table.

"Aish,why we have to wait?I'm want to go home."Taemin said while sit on a chair while Dongho come sit beside him.Dongjun was sitting beside his hyung,Kim Sunggyu.

Hoya stop listening to music,Kikwang and Sunggyu wake from their sweet dreamy and sleep."Yah,back home.What are you doing here?"Sunggyu said while yell to them.

"We have to stay at this school until tomorrow because of our bad result."Dongho said while make a sad expression."Yes,hyung.We have to stay on this teribble school."Dongjun said while look at them."

A man enter the class with a big smile on his face.Intoduced himself as their new teacher.Six of them making a not satisfied face.

"Aish,we want our teacher."Kikwang said while laugh a bit.All of them nod agreely,try to make the new teacher angry.

"It's okay.You all with me just for this night and we will not meet again.By the way,My name is No Minwoo."No minwoo put the book his bring to the table and start writing on the blackboard.

     Be a polite and kind student

"Yah,what are you write?You should teach us the subject that we weak not this one."Hoya said and want to go out.

"Where do you want to go?"No Minwoo ask him but Hoya answered him with a cold answer"None of your business."

"I'm your teacher,be polite a little."

Hoya just smile and went out.Hoya walk while whistle,put his both hand in his pocket.He enter the toilet,and see someone with a mask and knife behind him,He glaring at Hoya like giving him a warning and Hoya quickly out from the toilet.He back to the class with a worried face and shout

"We have to get out from here."

"Why?"

"I saw someone with a mask and knife.He just like want to kill me."

"Don't be ridiculous,Hoya."All of them just laugh and thought Hoya was daydreaming.No Minwoo laugh too seeing his student like that.But suddenly,the light turn off,it become dark since it was 7 pm.Everyone was shocked and scared.

"I think we have to cancel our class today.Maybe something will happen today.Let just back home."No Minwoo said while all of them follow him from behind,but when all the doors was locked and the line was off,so they can't use their phone.

"What we going to do now."

"I want to back home."

"Stay with me,and don't separate with your friends."No minwoo said but suddenly the light turn on again and they hear someone screaming,a voice that the student feel they know something about the voice,about their past but they just quiet.


Subscribe and comment..^^