Tada! Dara's story

Exquisite Memories

Hi there guys! Sorry for the delayed update! I almost forgot about asianfanfics! This chapter was pretty rushed, so if theres any mistakes please let me know and I'll fix it asap!

 

"It was a bright and sunny day

I was shopping in Myeungdong with 3 bags in hand" Dara explained while poking her index fingers together

"Ahhh so embarassing ~ "

She looked to the side with her eyes closed.

"The bags....were.....

...........full of lingere" 

Me and Bommie chuckled.

The guys blushed a bit, with the thought of lingere lingering in their head.

"Ahh..nevermind" Dara said while conealing her face with her palms.

"No,no! What else happened? Finish it pleaseeeeeee!" I begged.

"Alright just for you Chae Rinnie!"

I grinned widey! ^^

"As I was saying, Lingere in all bags, all the walking had me exhaustedd!

So I stopped at a cafe that just opened that day! Barely anyone was there, and I thought YAY I dont have to wait in a long line!

I happily ran into the cafe without looking at the Caution: Wet Floor sign and SLIPPED! :C 

(FLASHBACK ~ )

"Aiish" i whispered while keeping my head down in shame.

Ehhh? What a fluffy floor. I touched everywhere, soo soft yet it smells so good.

"Uh- excuse me?" a male voice had asked.

I slightly lifted my chin and SWEET LORD BABY JESUS.

My eyes widened, I got up like my life depended on it.

"OMO IM SO SOR-" I paused as i pinched myself secretly.

This. isnt. happening.

T-T-T-TAEYANG?!

He looked up as he finished setting his clothes back into place.

"Anyo! Thanks for listening to my music." He said smiling widely.

Psh, doesnt even ask if im ok

wow hes so handsome should i even be mad

I giggled, "no problemmm"

Man a celebrity..right in front of me...

"AUTOGRAPH!"" I yelled unknowingly.

Taeyang jumped. "Ah, wow startled me. Do you have a pen and paper?" 

I searched my bags for some, and noticed that all the lingere in one of my bags were gone...oh nononono.

"Miss..? Is this yours?" Taeyang held one of my lacey pink bras by the strap in the air.

I instatly grabbed it and quickly picked up the rest of the lingere.

"TH-THESE ARE F-FOR MY FRIEND!" I could feel my face as hot as the steam of coffee passing by.

He chuckled. "You're really cute Noona, would you mind eating with me for a bit? You don't have to pay, it's all on me."

"A-okay! " I exclaimed happily!

{END}

"WAAAH, DAEBAK!" I rolled on the floor laughing.

"What were you doing at a cafe shop in Myeungdong anyway?" Bommie asked Youngbae while giggling

"It was actually a cafe opened by my uncle, and he made me visit. I didn't expect anything this great to happen" He replied while smiling at Dara.

She smiled back." It's Bommie's turn! Her story is probably even more embarassing" she said poutily.

"YAH! What makes you think that...."

"It absolutely was" Jiyong said aloud into Bom's ear. Although, it was pretty loud, but his breathe onto Bom's ear had made her blush brightly.

"Well...." Bom began.