Royalty

Spades & Hearts II

"Big day today," Taecyeon mumbled to himself. The Solitaire was finally in peace, after getting rid of Leeteuk. The kingdom could not be in anymore bliss with the news of marriage between the Queens and the Soldiers. The celebration was held at the Deck where the Solitarians could witness this special day with high hopes. The Queens were far more relieved that they were finally getting married to the Soldiers who had saved themselves and their kingdom. The Soldiers were truly honored to be the chosen ones who would spend their entire lives with the Queens and not to mention, their upcoming royalty. As for the twelve Princes, they have become part of the family being mortal Solitarians. 

"Someone's grinning too much," Taecyeon turned around seeing Nichkhun smiling at him. "You're mighty happy today huh?" 

"Khun, aren't you getting married?" 

"Yes I am! I've always waited for this moment to come." 

"It's kind of special too. All eighteen of us are getting married at the same time." 

Nichkhun laughed as he leaned against the window. "Why? Are you planning to ditch us again like how you did yesterday?" 

Snickering, Taecyeon sat on the other side of his bed. "I'd prefer that but fine, let's use that more the merrier thing."

"Good," Nichkhun sat opposite of him and stared out the window. "We're all gonna be one united family now. All living under the same Palace while raising kids." 

"Fun isn't it?"

"Yeah we could use some father son bonding time." 

"With swords." 

Taecyeon and Nichkhun laughed, giving themselves a high-five. Suddenly, Yoona and Yuri entered Taecyeon's room as they were looking for their grooms. They smiled when they watched them laughing their heads off, not believing they were gonna be their husbands soon. 

"What are you guys up to?" the ladies marched in, winking at their boys. Taecyeon and Nichkhun shook their heads motioning their brides to sit on their laps. "The question is, what are you ladies doing in here?" the boys rose their eyebrows. 

"Just missing our hunks." 

"Won't be missing us anytime soon. We'll be Kings of Solitaire, that's gonna be making us right at the very top. It'll be so overpowering isn't it Taec?" Nichkhun winked at Taecyeon. 

"Definitely Khun. It's gonna be so awesome we're gonna be ordering the Queens around!" Taecyeon and Nichkhun laughed again. Yoona and Yuri crossed their arms, smirking at each other as if they weren't threatened by what the guys said. 

"Laugh all you want guys, but according to the Solitarian traditions, the Queens are always on top regardless or not whether you're Kings unless you were raised by one," Yoona explained as she high-fived with Yuri. 

"What? Hey that's not fair!" 

"Yes it is! Without us, you won't be Kings at all. So who do you think are the powerful ones now?" the ladies giggled teasing the boys on purpose. 

"Damn it whatever!" 

The four of them stuck their tongues out mocking one another, ending their playful tease with a hearty laugh. 

"Taeyeon said we have to change by 11am so what do you want to do?" Yoona asked as she encircled her arms around Taecyeon's neck carefully. 

Taecyeon chuckled. "I think we should have some private time," he replied planting butterfly kisses on her neck. Yoona blushed with a sigh as she was sensitive to his touch. 

"Ew gross! Taec can you at least wait for us to go?" Nichkhun whined together with Yuri, pretending to puke. "Bye guys! See you later!" Nichkhun grinned, taking Yuri's hand with him leaving Taecyeon's room. Taecyeon continued on leaving kisses on Yoona's shoulder which made her giggle. She pulled up his face and rested her forehead against his. 

"Don't ever do that Taec! It's embarrassing..." 

"Oh please it's as if Nichkhun and Yuri didn't kiss in front of us before," he rolled his eyes. 

Yoona grew red when she remembered those embarrassing moments. "But still don't do it." 

"What are we gonna do then?" 

Yoona smiled and held hands with him. "Come with me." 

They strolled quietly to her training area, Taecyeon's heart fluttered when he knew this was the place he intended to go before. "You know, you were really intimidating the time I saw you here." 

"Is it?" 

"Yeah you were one scary Queen," he teased. 

Yoona grabbed her spade and pointed it towards him. "Still scary now am I?" 

"I'm so terrified," he rose his hands in the air, admitting defeat. 

"Fight with me soldier!" she demanded. 

Taecyeon reached out for the sword near him and charged Yoona immediately. The sound of the blades were hitting against each other as both of them grew serious in their fight. Yoona made a sly trick by tripping Taecyeon on purpose, as he fell onto the ground panting heavily. She chuckled as she got on top of him, giving him a sweet kiss. Taecyeon responded by pulling her closer, turning their kiss into a passionate one. 

Yoona pulled away, "I love you." 

He smiled, the sound of his heartbeat could be heard. "I love you too and I can't wait for you to be mine!" he laughed wholeheartedly.

 

Solitarians strolled in the White Church, taking their seats quickly as they were about to witness one of the most memorable events happening in their kingdom. Guards stood by the entrance, greeting the people politely. A long red carpet was rolled along a short flight of stairs that led to the double door entrance and the aisle. In the church, there were soft chatterings, some were thrilled, anticipating the arrival of the Queens and the Soldiers. The aisle was decorated nicely as the red velvet carpet stood out among the circumstance, and there were bouquets placed on top of golden stands that stood by each row of long benches. A sudden announcement ceased all of the noise, everyone turning their attention towards Yoohwan, the main speaker for the event.

"Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for your kind co-operation as we are about to start shortly," he cleared his throat, holding onto the piece of card he was looking at. "I would like to announce that the Soldiers have arrived."

Yoohwan gestured at the entrance, their heads turning around swiftly, awaiting for their appearance. 

In the limousine, the guys were breaking into cold sweat, feeling a little nervous about the big event. They sat in the limo for a moment, saying out a few words before they enter the church. Sungmin decided to go first, straightening his bowtie in place. 

"Today's finally the day where we, Soldiers are going to be married to nine beautiful ladies. Even though I need not a confirmation since I'm already a King, I still feel that I'm a Soldier who is part of a strong army which is composed of you guys and I'm thankful to be part of this family. Even though my deceased brothers are my only family, I'm delighted to be blessed with a new family, and now you are my brothers," Sungmin smiled, receiving a warm welcome from the rest of the group. 

Nichkhun went next. "Junho, Chansung and I are lucky enough to have survived the war in the past. But I guess the moment all of us met, we became invincible. Teamwork among us is the strongest and I couldn't be happier to be part of this. From now on, we have a lifetime to conquer obstacles in our lives together and let's make the best out of it." 

Followed by Yonghwa. "I never thought I'd be some sort of superhero actually. Minjun and I were only servants in the Palace but fate brought us here. I promise to work harder in the future, and protect all of us from harm." 

Lastly, they turned to Taecyeon who seemed to play leader of the team. "I didn't expect any of this, and never have thought of it. My life in the real world was difficult and I'm thankful Sooman-ssi brought me here. The Solitaire is a world I couldn't think of but now it's a world that means everything to me. I'm more than blessed to meet the Queens, Wooyoung," he chuckled at Wooyoung who hit him on the shoulder. "And of course the rest of you guys. All of us are talented and not to mention, the most good-looking gentlemen in the kingdom," they laughed at his shameless compliment. "We have forever waiting for us and I can't wait to spend it with you brothers and our wives. Let's treasure each moment together, keep loving each other a lot and rule the Solitaire as their Kings." 

They stepped out of the limo one by one, then huddled for a tight group hug. "Long live!" they cheered raising their hands in the air. 

Sound of the trumpets were heard, the Solitarians clasped their hands, waiting for the Soldiers. The doors opened, they saw Wooyoung standing in front of the line. He was the first one to enter, followed by Jay, the rest and Yonghwa at the end. The ladies swooned over their charming presence, they looked very handsome in their black suits and bowties, each of them had a red rose by their front pockets. When they reached the front, they stood in a straight line bowing together, showing respect to their people. Standing back straight again, they pursed their lips, calming themselves down. 

"Now let's give a round of applause for the Soldiers," Yoohwan clapped for the gentlemen, the rest obeying so. "Alas, it's time for our dear Queens of the Solitaire to enter." 

Meanwhile, the Queens who were waiting inside the limousine, stepped out of the vehicle in order. Grouping in a circle, they joined hands, hanging their heads low as they said their last words before moving on. 

Taeyeon being the oldest, took the honor. "Girls, we have come very far indeed. Believe it or not it's finally happening because we're getting married at last, none of us would think it would happen but here we are. We should be proud of ourselves and be thankful for one another, that this happened. Eternity awaits, a lifetime of loving with our husbands and another lifetime to keep the Solitaire safe in our hands. Let's cherish this moment forever and keep our chins up always. I love you girls, my sisters, I love you, I love you, I love you," Taeyeon had tears b her eyes as she mumbled her words, all of them in a gentle embrace. 

"Stop it girls we're ruining our mascara!" Jessica chuckled, fanning herself when tears were urging to flow. 

"Alright it's time."

Both guards blew their trumpets loud, opening the doors for their highnesses. Two young girls walked along the aisle, throwing white rose petals on the carpet. The piano played a soothing melody, fit for the wedding. Taeyeon had a wide grin on her face, slowly marching along the aisle, glancing at Wooyoung who was smiling back at her in the front. Everyone fell silent, admiring the beauty of the Queens who were dressed in gorgeous white wedding downs, their veils behind their heads with their own silver tiaras on top, each carrying a small bouquet. Chansung elbowed Taecyeon's arm when Yoona threw a wink at him as she went up front, going to the side to climb a few steps. The Queens bowed to their audience before standing next to their grooms. 

Turning around to face the front, Taecyeon whispered in Yoona's ear. "I can't tell you how beautiful you are in that dress." 

She bit her lip from smiling, "Thank you, I can say the same thing to you."

Yoohwan spoke into the microphone, gaining attention from everyone. "Everyone please welcome Sooman-ssi, our dear priest who will be blessing all of our royal highnesses." 

Sooman appeared from the side, walking over to the middle as he received great respect when all of them bowed before him. 

"Please rise," he ordered. All paid close attention to him. 

Sooman straightened his white robes before proceeding. "Before we start, the Soldiers have to go through confirmation before they can marry the Queens. Let us begin." 

Each were given a golden sword by the Queens, which they hold with their left hand and they place their right hands on their hearts. 

"Repeat after me," Sooman said. "I,state your name." 

"I, Wooyoung." 

"I, Jay." 

"I, Sungmin." 

"I, Minjun." 

"I, Junho." 

"I, Nichkhun." 

"I, Chansung." 

"I, Taecyeon." 

"I, Yonghwa." 

"Shall accept the duties and responsibilities of a King." 

"To protect and to keep the Solitarians from harm." 

"To rule the kingdom fairly and wisely." 

"And promises to stay loyal to the Queens." 

Sooman smiled, "They shall wear the crown," he walked over to each one of them, placing a golden crown on their heads. With that, they appeared powerful and mighty with the crowns on top of their heads. The Queens stared at them proudly, smiling at their grooms.

"The kingdom of Solitaire, I may now present you your Kings," Sooman announced, bowing right after. Everyone did the same, as well as the Queens. They exchanged quick hugs before facing the front again.  

"Now, we shall commence with the wedding!" Yoohwan announced in excitement. 

Sooman stood in the middle, beginning the awaited event. "Today we are to witness the bond between the Kings and Queens of the Solitaire become one. Do you Kings of Solitaire, take your Queen as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish and to obey, till death do you apart?" 

"I do," their deep voices replied. 

"And do you Queens of Solitaire, take your King as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?" 

"I do," their soft voices rang into the grooms' ears. 

"You may exchange your vows."

Taeyeon invited the twelve princes to their wedding, hence nine princes delievered a pair of rings that they would exchange. Their rings had their names engraved on it, separating themselves from others. 

 

Baekhyun bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Wooyoung and Taeyeon. Wooyoung took Taeyeon's ring while she took his. Wooyoung gently held Taeyeon's hand, gazing deeply into her eyes. Taeyeon smiled at him, waiting for what he had to say. 

"Taeyeon, the very first time I met you was when I was a servant in the Palace. From the moment you looked into my eyes, when I was walking down the flight of stairs I knew that I fell in love with you. Although I'm childish and stubborn at times, you're the only one who can turn me to a mature gentleman. I promise to be your idiot forever," he succeeded at making her laugh. "I love you Tae," he whispered, sliding the ring carefully into her ring finger.

Taeyeon grinned as she shed a single tear. "Wooyoung, I can't be more thankful to you for healing my heart. I was hurt the very first time I fell in love and I admit that I was afraid to love again. But then I met you, and I'm glad that you were there for me. I didn't expect to fall in love with a clumsy servant in my palace, such a surprise. I promise to be your bickering partner forever," she giggled, sliding the ring into his finger.

 

Xiumin bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Jay and Jessica. Jay took Jessica's ring while she took his. Jay exhaled lightly, taking Jessica's hand in his as he gaze into her eyes. Jessica pursed her lips, blushing a little when he smirked at her.

"Not really good at this but I'll try," Jay said nervously. "To my very own princess who appeared cold but is actually a warm-hearted lady, it was you who made me nervous when you invited me on stage that night. You're so beautiful I wonder how you do that. Now we're gonna be together, I promise I'll be the hottest husband you'll ever have," Jay winked sliding the ring into her finger, kissing it afterwards.

"For a bad lover boy you are, you sure know how to get me," Jessica shook her head, chuckling. "To the hottest man I've known since the celebration night, I have to admit you're attractive as well, not many guys out there have I found as handsome as you. But here we are as the bride and groom. I promise I'll keep our relationship burning with passion. I love you Jay," she said, sliding the ring into his finger. 

 

Chen bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Sungmin and Sunny. Sungmin took Sunny's ring while she took his. Both of them were smiling at each other with their hands joined. 

"I know you didn't love anyone in the past and I'm happy to know I'm the first and last guy you'll be with. Thank you for everything Sunny, you're smart, beautiful and I love everything about you. I promise to be by your side no matter what," he said, sliding the ring into her finger. 

Sunny chuckled, "You're right, you're the first guy I liked and loved and also you'll be the last one who I want to be with. Thank you Sungmin for choosing what's right and what's wrong and because of that, you're part of our family and we'll always be here for you. I'll promise to be here for you," she said, sliding the ring into his finger. 

 

Chanyeol bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Minjun and Tiffany. Minjun thanked Chanyeol as he shook his hand gratefully before turning to Tiffany, taking her ring while she took his. 

Minjun wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead. "Tiffany, you had my attention once you pick up that flute of yours, playing a melody that became my addiction. Sometimes I would stand and stare at you, when you play the flute by your balcony. My ability may be ice cold, but you had the power to melt my freezing heart. I promise to listen to you, care for you and love you always," he said, sliding the ring into her finger. 

Tiffany's eyes twinkled at the sight. "I knew my music would work and it lured you in quick. I'm grateful to meet a guy like you, caring and gentle. I know you're a warm-hearted man and you'll remain that way to me. I promise to be your own special melody always," she said sliding the ring into his finger. 

 

Kris bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Junho and Hyoyeon. 

"You're always the one who gave me a hard time back then," Hyoyeon teased Kris who was blushing. 

"I won't be trouble anymore your highness," Kris bowed again. 

"Just kidding with you Kris! Thank you," she thanked him as he went off. "I'll be first then Junho." 

Junho nodded, allowing Hyoyeon to start. "My very own dancing king, you were the one who caught my attention in the palace when the Soldiers came. Glad we worked out well, now we're gonna have forever ahead of us! Love me all the time, and I'll promise to cook you breakfast every morning," Junho slapped her hand gently, laughing along with her. "Love you Junho," she stuck her tongue out, sliding the ring into his finger. 

"My very own dancing queen, you're really one of a kind and I feel special when I'm with you. You're funny, pretty and kind, I'm probably one lucky guy as well. Okay I promise to love you, so you'll cook me food in the morning," he chuckled. "Love you Hyo," he said, sliding the ring into her finger. 

 

Kai bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Nichkhun and Yuri. Nichkhun patted Kai's back, thanking him politely. Nichkhun took Yuri's ring while she took his. 

Nichkhun rubbed his thumb over the back of Yuri's hand, smiling at her charmingly. "I, Nichkhun Horvejkul, is honored to have met Kwon Yuri, the most amazing woman I've seen. Your iness drove me insane when I first met you, how did it even happen? But with this ring I have, I promise to love you, protect you, be with you forever, and cherish every moment as if it were the last moment in the kingdom of Solitaire. You are the only one for me, and from this day fourth I will forsake all others and be bound only to you. I love you Yuri," he bent down as he kissed her hand, sliding the ring into her finger shortly. 

Yuri held back the tears, touched with Nichkhun's gentleness. "For your wise words, I believe I am lucky to be your wife from this day forward. You are far by handsome Khun, and your perseverance and determination I am completely touched and thankful. I, once was hurt because of love but now you're here, I'm willing to face anything with you. I commit to you that I will love you forever Khun," she replied as she slid the ring into his ring finger. 

 

Luhan bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Chansung and Sooyoung. They bowed at him before facing each other, taking each other's rings into their hands. 

"Sooyoung, I was scared to get close with you at first but when you opened up to me, I felt relieved and blessed. I'm not really good at love but now I'm with you, I promise that I will celebrate with you in times of great happiness and I will not just stand by you, but carry you during times of life's greatest sorrows," he said, sliding the ring into her finger. 

"Chansung, I liked you when you first came to the palace and I was pleased when I was your partner. During the times we were together, I only felt happiness and nothing else. I prayed for you before I ever met you, your the answer to every prayer I have ever prayed and now I promise to be with you for a very very long time," she smiled, sliding the ring into his finger. 

 

Suho bowed, handing over the pair of rings to Taecyeon and Yoona. Taecyeon hugged Suho, thanking him for his help as he turned back to Yoona. He took her ring while she took his. They joined their hands as their hearts fluttered when they were lost in each other's eyes. 

Taecyeon moved his hand to the side of Yoona's cheek. "This moment is finally happening. Yoona, as I stand here before you with my eyes looking into yours, I've never been more in love. My heart is beating so loudly in my ears, I find myself so lost for the right words to say. I never imagined this would happen ever but with this ring, let it be known, that over every other person in different worlds I could be with, I chose you. You're the strongest woman I've met and not once did I regret coming here to your world. As your guardian angel, I promise to always protect your life with mine. I love you with all my heart Yoona," a tear escaped from his eye, as he slid the ring gently into her finger. 

Yoona smiled with a few tears dropping from her eyes. "I guess it's my turn. Taecyeon, I stand here before you with this ring in my hand, it reminds me how complete I am when I'm with you. I too, never imagined to fall in love with a person from a different world. Fate brought us together and I'm glad my heartbreak was over when you appeared. I will give my life for you. I'm promising to be here for you for all eternity and to be madly in love with you Taecyeon," she giggled, kissing his cheek as she slid the ring into his finger slowly. 

 

Last but not the least, Tao walked towards Yonghwa and Seohyun, bowing to them as he handed over the pair of rings. Yonghwa took Seohyun's ring while she took his. 

Yonghwa showed off his toothy grin, pushing his fringe to the side with his hand. "Seohyun, I'm not a man with good words but I want to say that I'll always be there for you through ups and downs, care for you and love you every single moment of our lives. I promise you that," he slid the ring into her finger as gently as he could, looking up to smile at her. 

Seohyun held his hands tightly. "To the man who was always nervous when he served my dinner plate, you taught me how to be in love all over again and I promise I'll be by your side forever and always," she slid the ring into his finger.

 

"May the power be invested in me, for I shall pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride," Sooman joined his hands together, a pleasing applaud for the royal majesties. The Solitarians stood up as they cheered for the newly wedded couples, shouting out their blessings in glee. The grooms held their brides by their waists, kisses were given and received. They turned to face the audience, waving at them blissfully. 

"Come on!" Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon's hand, laughing as they ran down the aisle and out of the church. 

"Beat you there Jay," Nichkhun nudged Jay's arm before sprinting off with Yuri. 

Jay chuckled, running along with Jessica. "No you won't Khun!" 

"Boys," Tiffany and Hyoyeon shook their heads at them. "Wait up guys!" 

"Where are they going?" Seohyun turned to Yonghwa who gave her a confused look. 

"I don't know but let's join the fun," he replied, catching up with the rest. Sungmin, Sunny, Chansung and Sooyoung ran together, their laughs echoing in the halls of the church. 

Taecyeon and Yoona walked hand in hand along the aisle, enjoying the amusing view in front of them. As they reach the doors, they grinned when they noticed their brothers and sisters huddling over to the caged doves. They were anticipating on freeing all the doves together but the guys were playing with one another again, delaying the act. 

Taecyeon pulled Yoona back to him as they stood on top of the staircase. She placed her arms over his, letting the moment sink in. 

"Forever huh?" he whispered into he ear. 

"Yes Mr Ok, we'll be together now," she leaned to plant a quick peck on the side of his face. 

"What a lovely family we are," he chuckled, pointing at the guys who were teasing the girls. "I love you," he turned her around to face him but before she could respond, Taecyeon encircled his arms around her waist, crushing his lips onto his. Yoona was surprised with his sudden kiss but was carried away with the feeling quickly. The couple released each other when they felt a flock of doves surround them. Taecyeon shook his head when he glanced at the guys holding onto the empty cages. Yoona blushed when she heard the girls cheer for her. 

"Caught you two!" they laughed heartily. Taecyeon and Yoona joined them shortly at the water fountain where all of them were splashing one another, having the time of their lives.

 

The Solitaire restored peace once and for all, thanks to the efforts the Kings and Queens put in. It was the beginning of their own adventures and stories. Who knew what obstacles they have to face again or conflicts they have to deal with. Eternity awaits just like they said. But for now, it's a happy ending for our royal highnesses. Long live! 

 

'Till we meet again. 

 

 

 


THE END! 

my head went crazy after writing out those wedding vows gosh so cheesy! 

thank god I've finally finished this fic oh my goshhhhhh :) 

*it's been so long gosh I should've ended it in 2013 lol*

dear readers~ thank you for all of your support, including the awesome subscribers, upvoters and commenters! 

but alas! Spades & Hearts 2 finally comes to an end (((luckily))) :P 

go check out my current fic Agent 143 if you haven't ;D 

tumblr_n00dreEWXR1qkiilno3_250.gif

*because everyone loves taeyeon lol*

anyone up for a new story?! yes? no?  

hahahaha see you on the next fic! ^^