1000 Cranes, 1 Wish

Description

Olivia is a girl who is considered a nobody at her school. Sadly, she is also diagnoised with cancer. She heard that if you make 1000 paper cranes, you can make 1 wish. Will she be able to get to making 1000? will her time run out before? or will a boy that comes around be enough to get her through it?
 

This story will include , tragedy, drama, romance!

Includes Jaejoong and Yunho from DBSK and other members play minor charactors

THIS IS A PROLOGUE FOR THE STORY AND MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

 

for more fanfics by me including the DBSK members, go to my LJ site: http://jaejoongloverr4.livejournal.com/784.html

Foreword

Olivia's POV

"Hey ", said Carley
"Really? Can't you just leave me alone? for once?" I begged her
"A like you shouldn't get any respect" she snapped. She snapped her fingers and her followers, well followed.

Welcome to my life. For your information I am not a . Not in the slightest sense. Honestly, I've never even had a steady relationship. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I hate letting people in. It just leads to heartbreak, for both me and the other person.

Carley actually used to be my best friend. I know right? The stories always start that way, best friends turn against each other and yadda yadda yadda. I wish my story was like those cliche ones.. how much easier my life would be then, it hurts to imagine.

I am diagnosed with cancer. I have been ever since I was 11 and I've been suffering with this disease for the past 8 years. One friend. No boyfriend. No love. No hope. Not even a family that actually wants me. Yet, I get called the repeatedly everyday. Why? Carley's boyfriend just got sick of her and decided it'd be funny to say he "hooked up" with me. Guys can be such douches. So she hates me and I don't think that will ever change.

I heard the bell ring loud and obnoxious over the loudspeaker. I shuffled my way through the claustrophobic halls holding my books tightly to my chest. Just walk and hope no one trips you, I thought to myself. Just walk. walk. walk..

"Hey Olivia!" called a voice from behind me. I turned around to face my best friend running towards me with the usual overly excited look on her face. "Hey sweetie!" I replied.

"So wanna hang out today afterschool?" she asked, "I am in desperate need of clothes and entertainment. pleeeeease?"

I thought back to see if I could hang out with her. Damn it, I had my doctor appointment today. "I'm sorry Annie.. I .. uhh.. have like a lot of homework.. sorry!" I rambled.

"No biggie, we can always hang out next time" she said with a grin. "Yeah" I replied, that was a close one.

As I walked into my gym class I pulled out an oragamy paper crane from my pocket. One down.. 999 to go.. I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV


"Harder, faster, please.." I groaned as Yunho shoved his inside of me.
Yunho chuckled, but I hardly heard her through my ecstacy. "We really shouldn't be doing this, the bell just rang Jaejoong" he murmured in my ear, giving it a slight nibble. This isn't the first time we've ed in school, and I liked it this way. Not like we actually have stuff to learn anyway, its all a waste of time. This however, doing it in the janitor's closet, was something I enjoyed.

"Who.. cares.." I managed to gasp out. Yunho's lips on my neck had be pretty damn distracted to think about anything else. I tilted my head to give him better access to my straining neck. "We.. have time.." I whimpered.

He sighed. "I want to.. but if I'm late again I'm ed, and not in the good way" he said as he pulled his length out of me. An uncontrollable whimper came from my lips. "Common Jaejoong," he said "Let's go".

"You are coming over after school right?" I asked him, getting myself back together. He grinned that y grin that exposed his perfect white teeth. "Of course" then he leaned forward to whisper, "We have to finish up what we started don't we?" This left me grinning from ear to ear. All I have to do is get through the rest of the day, and Yunho could be all mine. "I'll see you then" I said as I left the closet to get to my next class.

Only a few more periods left, I thought to myself. Take one and a time.. I repeated in my over and over, and I walked to my gym class.

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yes, well its the prologue so don't hate me if it stinks! it sorta gave a preview of a few people who are going to be in this. I hope it didn't completely stink tho! comments are much appreciated! Read the summary to get a better idea of where this story will go. Trust me, it will get better. It was a fail here lol (: