Glares

You're the One

 

I added new character to make some twist kkk~


 

 

"Auntie you are still the best cook" Jonghun said while eating.

"I'm full" Hongki said and stand up everyone keep staring at him.

"I thought you’re hung..." Minhwan couldn’t finish his word because Hongki messes his face.

"Just eat" Hongki said.

"Umma where is Min?" Jaejin ask

"He said he has a tutorial today" her mom said

"So she will be late today" Minhwan said and look at Hongki

"Mind your own business" Hongki said

 

Min is waiting for a taxi when a car stops in front of her. She looks who is inside the car and she was so shock when she saw Simon D.

"Simon D oppa" Min said Simon off on his car

"Yes I am" Simon said. Min run to him and hug Simon he lift Min and mess her hair.

"Aigoo where have you been after six months you’re just showing up here." Min said and pouts

"I told you I'll be back if you need me" He said.

"So you mean you read my e-mail." Min ask

"Yes I read it yesterday and I immediately book flight to visit you" He said and smile brightly.

"Aigoo I said if you have time" Min reacted

"You help me more so I have to return it back" Simon said "let's go I'll send you home" He offered.

Min and Simon become friends when Min help Simon to pass his exam. Simon should pass the exam or else his father will stop to finance his study. After he passes the exam he left the country to study his family business. They rarely talk because they both busy but Simon promise that if Min really needed him he will book flight immediately. Min sends him e-mail and says she has a problem, he just doing what he promises.

 

"So tell me about your problem" Simon asks.

"Remember Hongki?" Min said

"Oh yeah I heard that his back already" Simon said

"I just don’t know what to do now" Min said

"Remember oppa is crazy we will know what’s his real intension." Simon said and smile Min smile back.

 

Hongki was looking at the photo frame in the living room. He saw Min with another guy.

"Oh its Min and Simon" Jaejin said. Hongki notice that the other band is in the living room also. Junghun was playing guitar and Seunghyun was singing Minhwan is tapping his legs to make a sounds of drums.

"You know him?" Hongki ask

"Well one time, when I visit here. Min introduce him to me. Min teach him and give him full time to teach his lesson" Jaejin.

"Min teaches him?" Hongki repeated

"Yup I told you Min become smarter than before and she has own tutorial session after her class."

"Eat your desert first" His umma said. Suddenly the doors open. It’s Min with Simon. Simon brings Min's bag and books. They all pause for a while. Min was so shock when she saw Hongki. Hongki give glare to Simon and Simon replies his glare. Ft Island member was so shock and keep staring at Hongki and Simon D.

 


here is my another update
mianhae if I update late :/

 

-Comment and Subscribe-