Crush On You

My Mischievous Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello there" greeted Victoria with a wide grin as she pushed the door of Siwon's office open, ignoring his secretary who wasn’t pleased at her arrival.

"Oh, hi" he said while looking up at her "You dyed your hair black. It looked good on you"

"I suit any colors" she claimed cockily while walking toward his table. "Still working?" asked Victoria taking a peek of his computer and sure there were some documents opening on the table

"Umm" he nodded as he looked back down at the files.

"Let's go out. Sitting here all day long is boring" told Victoria pulling his arm, forced him to get up.

"You said you wouldn’t bother me in the morning" he protested but still followed her anyways.

"Nah, it's 10.30 now so it's not morning anymore" she reasoned with a big smile.

"Where do you want to go now?" asked Siwon with a warm smile as they walked to his car.

"Let's have lunch first" suggested Victoria happily as she got in his car. She was excited with her plan for the afternoon and she couldn't wait to tell him about it.

"You didn’t only drag me to have lunch, did you?" asked Siwon suspiciously as he pulled a chair for her once they entered a restaurant.

"You know me better now" she giggled cheerfully while holding the menu.

"What's on your mind?" questioned Siwon waiting for her answer patiently.

"I want to watch sunset on beach" she stated excitingly with her twinkle eyes looking at him.

"After lunch? It'll be only 12pm if we finish our lunch slowly and at 12pm, there is no sunset for you to watch" told Siwon with a chuckle as he thought her plan was silly.

"Don't you hear me? I said I wanted to watch sunset on beach, not here - in the city. So you need to take me to the beach so that I can watch my sunset" explained Victoria clearer with a pout.

"Do you know how far it is? How can I drive you there on time?" he protested while shaking his head.

"That's why I let you have lunch early. You should eat fast so that we can save time"

"It doesn’t change much the fact that we can't come there when the sun sets" he shrugged slightly.

"Rule 2: NO excuses to reject my request" reminded Victoria with a frown.

"I didn’t say that I wouldn’t drive you there. You don’t need to remind me that way" he told coolly while enjoying his meal.

"Then, good" commented Victoria happily as she quickly finished her lunch.

^___________________________^

"Sun, sun, don't go to sleep yet" whined Victoria quietly as she scratched slightly at the window when the sun was slowly going down the horizon. Siwon couldn’t help chuckling at her dorkiness. Not wanting her to be disappointed, he sped up as Incheon wasn't too far from them anymore.

"Wow, it's so beautiful" exclaimed Victoria quickly getting off the car and ran toward the beach. The burning light of the sun got dull and it looked like a huge disc of orange and yellow. The sun’s orange was mingling with the light blue color of the sky and it produced a vast contrast of different colors. It was like watching a screen slowly changing colors. The scene was truly beautiful. The dull light of the sun somehow illuminated everything in a way she had never seen them before. Everything was almost still and the effect of the light made the scene look like one in a painting. The waves of the sea also seemed to have changed their color to a dull mixture of yellow and orange. The water was sparkling like diamonds in the light. The sun was gradually going down and by the time it almost disappeared, the sky had patterns of different colors, from light purple to a dull blue. The scene looked mesmerizing. The birds were also chirping and flying away to their homes. The pleasant breeze, the sweet smell of salty water mixed in sand and the sound of waves crashing against each other completed the scene of a perfect sunset.

Siwon, who was standing behind, watched Victoria who was mesmerized at the scene in front of her carefully. Taking out his phone, he snapped a picture of her back in the middle of the sunset. Although her face doesn’t show up in the photo, it's still breathtaking. Quickly putting his phone back into his pocket, he walked toward her until they stood side by side. "Don’t you want to snap a shoot of this sunset? It's not like you can see it often" spoke Siwon as he turned his head aside to look at her.

"You're right" she exclaimed in agree before quickly taking a photo with her phone. Then, she watched the sun slowly disappearing in front of her. "It's dark already. How sad!" commented Victoria pitifully.

"The sun can't always be there for you to watch. It has to go to sleep, too" told Siwon in a childish way as he stared at her who was taking off her shoes. "What are you doing?" he asked in surprise when Victoria slowly walked toward the sea.

"You can't just come here and come back without feeling the sea, right?" shouted Victoria with a grin as she kicked the water to him. She giggled cheerfully as he quickly dodged just in case his clothes might get wet.

"This is not fun at all" commented Siwon while rolling his trouser up and taking off his shoes before dangerously walking toward her direction.

"Really? But I like it" yelled Victoria quickly running before he could catch her. With the advantage of longer legs, Siwon easily caught her soon enough to get a flash of water at his shirt. She laughed when looking at his expression which made him frown harder.

"Hey, put me down, put me down" she punched his shoulder as he carried her up.

"This is my revenge" he winked, ready to throw her down but Victoria quickly clung onto him.

"What the heck!?!" both exclaimed when their clothes got soak because of the sudden heavy rain.

"Get in the car quick" commanded Siwon putting Victoria down on her feet and led her to his car.

"Aish! Why does it rain so suddenly?" groaned Siwon as he wiped the water off his face.

"Our bad luck" commented Victoria giggling. She didn’t seem to care about that at all since she had fun.

"Our clothes drenched, we should dry them or we may catch a cold" he said while starting the engine.

"But how? It rains so heavily at the moment" she asked worryingly.

"Let's find a place to stay first. We can't go back home in this state" told Siwon as he drove to the area nearby.

^_________________________^

 "Excuse me, can we have two rooms, miss?" asked Siwon at the reception desk with the shaking Victoria following him behind.

"Sorry, sir. But we only have one room left, the others are either already booked or served. Do you still want it?" the receptionist answered politely. He hesitated, they two couldn’t stay in the same room because they haven’t married after all. Victoria couldn’t want to stay in the same room with him, either if he asked. But she needed to get rid of those wet clothes as soon as possible or she would get sick soon.

"Okay. I get that room" told Siwon then took the key from the receptionist.

"Let's go to the room and get changed, okay?" he said while giving Victoria the key.

"But how about you?" asked Victoria while looking worryingly at him.

"It's okay. I will just stay in the car" he told while pushing her to go.

"It's cold outside, plus, you can't stay all night long with these drench clothing. You want to get sick?" she protested while holding hi sleeve.

"But there is only one room, we can't both stay" he explained honestly.

"Why not? Let's share. I don’t mind" stated Victoria stubbornly as she held his hand and pulled him to go with her.

"I should go out and buy some clothes for us" told Siwon as Victoria rambled to open the room with the key. Her hands kept shaking as she was freezing. "Let me" he asked while taking the key from her and they quickly got it thank to his help.

"It looks like a storm than just a heavy rain. I think you shouldn’t drive right now because it's all white outside" said Victoria as she looked out the windows.

"But we don’t have any space clothes" informed Siwon in frustration.

"Let's find if there are any bathrobes" she told while walking to the bathroom "Oh gosh! There is none" 

"I can't find anything, too" claimed Siwon as he closed the closet.

"I think we can use these towels. It's big enough to cover everything" said Victoria as she threw a big towel to Siwon from the bathroom.

"Well, better than wet clothes" he commented nodding in agree while sitting on the bed "Then, you change first"

"Okay" said Victoria as she closed the bathroom door.

Thank to the light in the bathroom, Siwon could see her movement. He gulped hard when he watch her stripping her dress. "Oh , Siwon! Stop your stare!" he scolded himself in mind but he couldn’t get his eyes off her shadow. began to harden when he saw Victoria now washing her body.

"Damn you, Siwon! Turn away" he cursed himself again. This time, he stood up and pacing back and forth to distract himself from the tempting shadow. But still, after a while, his gaze turned to the bathroom again.

"This is no good" he groaned while shaking his head repeatedly but still couldn’t get rid of his desire. "It's all because of the light" he mumbled as he walked closer to the bathroom. Extending his hand, he turned off the switch resulting in the panic scream from Victoria as the light inside the bathroom was off. He quickly turned it on again when she became more scared.

"What are you doing?" yelled Victoria from the bathroom.

"Sorry, I just want to find the switch of the conditioner" he lied.

"Oh okay. But don't touch that switch again" she softened and continued taking a shower.

"This is frustrating" grunted Siwon as he paced back and forth again. An idea popped up in his head and he hopped down on the floor and did the push-up. "One…two…three…four…" he counted to keep himself  distract from his desire.             

Twenty minutes later, she came out with a big towel wrapping around her body and another one over her head. "Wow, so comfortable!" exclaimed Victoria brightly not until she noticed Siwon mumbling. "Siwon oppa, what are you doing?" she asked while climbing on the bed and drying her hair with the small towel.

"Oh, just warming up. So my turn now" he mumbled without looking at her. Victoria chuckled as she watched him clumsily ran to the bathroom.

Not long after, Siwon walked out with a towel around his waist. He swallowed hard again when her creamy shoulder faced him as she dried her hair on one side. "Don't sleep with your hair wet" he told her while walking to the couch which made Victoria yelp as she saw him shirtless.

"What's that for?" asked Siwon surprisingly when he saw Victoria palmed her face. She felt shy when she saw him shirtless.

"C-cover you-your upper body" she stuttered as she pointed randomly with one hand still covering her eyes making Siwon laugh heartedly.

"It's not the first time you see me shirtless" he reminded her teasingly.

"B-but still, get something for your top" she said while turning to another direction to avoid looking at him. Her cheeks was like burning up because of embarrassment.

"Victoria, look" he commanded while holding her wrists once he stood in front of her. Victoria didn’t react fast enough that she saw his bare chest and hard rock abs.

"Ahhh" she screamed again before quickly shutting her eyes.

"You're funny. Haven't seen a shirtless man before?" he teased releasing her wrist.

"It's not like that. It's just because I'm not used to see you . I need time to adapt" she reasoned with her shaking voice. She got nervous at the moment.

"Well, for your information, I'm not . I cover my bottom already" he corrected her enthusiastically.

"Okay, I'm not used to see you shirtless" she repeated.

"Then, I give your 5 minutes to get used to it" he ordered cockily.

"What? Why? It's so fast" panicked Victoria looking up at him and then she quickly closed her eyes again once she saw his bare upper body right in front of her.

"It's you who asked me to stay in the same room with you. You can't shut your eyes when I'm around. What if I do something bad?" he protested.

"Okay, understand" she said stutteringly while bravely opening her eyes. A glint of blush climbed on her cheeks again when she checked on his well built top. Gosh! He's hot, she thought. She gulped when she saw his define muscle. She felt so erted right now for staring at him like a fan girl but she couldn’t stop herself.  

"Like what you see?" asked Siwon with a smirk while lifting her chin up, creating their eye contact.

"You tease me" she complained with her redden cheeks while pushing him away. Uh oh, I got caught off guard, she whined in mind.

"You touched me just now" he laughed heartedly, making fun of her.

"So what?" she asked crossing her arms challengingly, trying to play cool.

"That's enough. Are you hungry?" asked Siwon seriously.

"A little bit" she said while rubbing her tummy.

"Should we call something to eat?" he questioned considerately and Victoria agreed enthusiastically. They stayed silent when waiting for their dinner.

"Awkward, aren't we?" Siwon spoked as he sat on the couch hugging the pillow while Victoria had her back face him as she sitting on the edge of the bed pretended to focus on drying her hair.

"Maybe a little" she said nervously. The atmosphere tensed up when they're too quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter