Nice Act

My Mischievous Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow we made it, we made it" exclaimed Victoria happily as she clapped her hands nonstop "I should call them so that they can go back. Poor them if they have to wait for me"

"Young Lady, where are you?" the guards cried out loud as soon as they picked up the call.

"I'm not running away, I'm going with Choi Siwon so don't worry, he will take me back later. Also, I will call Butler Lee beforehand so that you won't get scold. Just go home. Okay?" she said.

"Yes, Young Lady. Please come back safely" stated the guards before she hung up.

"Wow, so comfortable. No one follows us now" claimed Victoria stretching her arms "Where do you want to go now?"

"You decide" Siwon replied as his eyes focused on the road.

"I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" she talked.

"A little bit"     

"Then, let's go to eat then head to a karaoke later" she suggested brightly. They arrived a restaurant after 20 minutes driving. After the dinner, when heading back the car, she notice his elbows and arms were bruised and bleeding. She immediately rushed toward him and checked his wound. "When did you get this wound? Did you get it when we fell? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?" she asked worryingly looking at him.

"It's not a big deal at all" he claimed calmly as if it's nothing.

"Go to the pharmacy nearby" she demanded upsettingly "We should treat your arms"

When they got in a karaoke room, Victoria pulled him to sit down next to her before putting bandages, sterilized cotton, ointment and pesticide which they bought earlier on the table. She lifted his arm up and disinfected his wound. "Gwenchana?" asked Victoria blowing his wound when he flinched as she spread the ointment on his bruise.

"I'm fine" he replied coolly.

 "Then stay still" she ordered softly , continued treating his injury carefully. When Victoria focused on taking care of his arms, Siwon took a chance to study her which he didn’t have time to do this morning. He had to admit that her beauty can make other's heart skip a beat. Her pouted lips when she focused on something is really adorable. "Tada, done" exclaimed Victoria happily once she finished. Siwon was also snapped back from his thought by her sudden exclaim.

"Thanks" replied Siwon shortly as he looked elsewhere. He didn’t want her to know that he was mesmerized because of her.

"Let's sing. We don't come here to sit all night" said Victoria before taking a look of the song list. "Hey, pick one. It's not fun anymore if I'm the only one singing here"  she cooed him before giving him the list.

"I don’t know how to sing" he told her honestly while looking blankly at the list.

"What!?! Are you kidding me? You are human, aren’t you? How can you not sing? Do you listen to music?" asked Victoria furrowing when she listened to her.

"Well, I didn’t have time back then" he explained.

"Then pick an song which you know. Even your singing skill is terrible, at least sing a song when we're here. How about Sorry Sorry? This song is famous" she suggested pressing  the number.

"I don’t know it" he whined loudly when the music sang.

"I will teach you. C'mon, stand up. We need to dance, too" she yelled happily as she pulled him up in front of the screen.

"What!?!" he yelled back in confuse as he didn’t hear her clear because of the loud music.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Naega naega naega meonjeo, Nege nege nege ppajyeo, Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby" Victoria started singing and dancing leaving Siwon standing beside her, dumbfounded. She looked having a lot of fun alone. When she noticed that she was the one singing, she stopped and glared at Siwon before giving him the micro "Don't just stand there. Sing. You can read, right?"

"Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty, Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo, Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo, Naega michyeo michyeo baby" he began to follow the lyrics awkwardly which made Victoria burst into laugh.

"Not bad" she said loudly with a big grin before dancing along. They had funny time together, sang and danced until they both sweated. Throwing their bodies on the couch, Victoria couldn’t help laughing "I can't believe that I make a CEO doing teenager stuffs"

"My throat hurts" complained Siwon weakly as he looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"But it's fun, isn’t it?" asked Victoria staring back at him with a bright smile. She totally forgot about the arranged marriage for a while and really had fun with him as if they're real old friends. "Let's go somewhere else. I'm too exhausted to for this karaoke stuff" she told while picking up her bag.

"Okay" he agreed as he didn’t want to sing anymore or he would lose his voice tomorrow.

When they were in the car, Victoria's phone rang and she frowned when she took a look at the phone screen. Aish, appa calls. She picked up right away "Appa?"

"Where are you? How dare you run away? Come home immediately" he shouted angrily on the line.

"You don’t need to yell at my ear. I can be deaf, ya know. I'll go back home now" she replied sulkily before abruptly hanging up. "Hey, drive me home. Appa is upset and if I'm not back within an hour, he may cut my head off" she whined folding her arms across her chest.

"Okay" he replied, turning on the engine.

"Oh right, later, when we arrive my house, can you deal with appa? He is really scary when he's mad and listening to his scold gives me a headache. So can you help me?" asked Victoria turning completely to him.

"Alright" he nodded in agreement.

"Wow, thanks, you're jiang" she exclaimed happily, clapping her hand. "Hey, come in" gestured Victoria as she walked in her house with Siwon following from behind. 'This situation is no good' she thought as she turned back and looked at him. She rushed toward him and looped her arms around his as if they're close which made Siwon surprised at her action.

"Victoria" called Butler Lee as he stepped out the dining room and saw her with Siwon.

"Hi" she waved at him with a smile as he made his way toward their direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter