Chances

For her Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV

 

There are many reasons I hate myself right now. First I hate myself for being such a selfish bastard. I thought saying the truth to Jiyong will end all the misery Dara is going through but NO. My damn selfishness ends with Dara almost die and the gang miserable. Second I hate myself for promising Dara I will not hurt Jiyong, because damn I could kill him right now. Sorry for those who love that damn guy but I want to kill him. I stared at Bom noona, all of us suffered, saddened of what happen to Dara but she’s broken right now. Blaming herself for not guiding Dara, for not being always a good sister to her.

 

 

“Unnie, stop crying now please, it wouldn’t do anything good. Dara would scold you if she’ll know you’re crying right now. We need you strong unnie.”

 

 

“Mingki-ah I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

 

 

“Unnie, don’t. Just please stop saying sorry.”

 

 

“How could I let her suffer? I know that she’s in love with that jerk but I didn’t stop her. God if I could turn back the time-“

 

 

“You’ll still let her, because you know that Dara’s happy with him. Dara loving oppa is inevitable. No one can stop that.”

 

 

I looked at Bom noona. I know that Minji is right. We all know how Dara feels for Jiyong. But no one dares to stop her, because Dara is happy. Is it wrong for us to let her be happy? Even if she’s hurting, she’ll still smile. The smile that tells us that she’s alright, that she’s okay.

 

 

“Does Sanghyun know?”  

 

 

“No! Jae don’t tell him! You know how he is. My brother shouldn’t know this. Please let us wait. I’ll call him once Dara is out of that room.”

 

 

“How about Teddy hyung noona?”

 

 

“He’s in Japan. I tried contacting him but he’s not picking up his phone.”

 

 

“I could contact him for you noona”

 

 

“Thanks Jae. I really do.”

 

 

“I’ll give you corn noona once Dara is out in this hospital. We’ll buy you lots, so stop crying. Dara is strong woman. She still has a promise with me”

 

 

“What promise?” the gang asked

 

 

“She’ll let me save her”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

After my conversation with Jaejoong, I decided to go home. Thoughts of Dara are running in my mind which I really hate. How could I still think of her?! She’s the reason why everything is a mess right now. Why is everyone ganging up on me? She betrayed me! I am the victim here! Kiko was right all along, Dara would ruin our relationship. But damn why I am worried about her? She got into an accident because of me? Why me? I’m still in deep thought when I heard my phone ringing.

 

 

“hello?”

 

 

“Um. Is this Park Sandara’s relative?”

 

 

“No. I don’t know her”

 

 

“Oh sorry ahjussi, is just that the girl left her things here in our store and your number is written here in a paper. We found it inside her wallet”

 

 

“Maybe she’s a stalker.”

 

 

“Oh I don’t think so. The girl is pretty and kind. How sad that she got into an accident. The police forgot to bring her things that’s why we’re contacting her relatives. Sorry for disturbing you sir”

 

 

“What kind of accident?”

 

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

 

“Cause I’m fcking God, so tell me what happen to her so that I could save her from this misery. Could you just fcking tell me?!”

 

 

“Well sorry God. This human being talking to you is an atheist so sorry for not being sorry but you’re just so rude. Did your girlfriend cheat on you? You’re too grumpy sir. I’m hanging maybe Sandara-ssi have other people whom she knows that isn’t grumpy like you.”

 

 

“Why do you care if my girlfriend cheats on me?! Your pretty and kind Sandara-ssi is the reason why my girlfriend wants to break up with me!”

 

 

“EXCUSE ME MISTER GOD?! I’M JUST ASKING IF YOU KNOW SANDARA SSI. I DON’T FREAKING CARE IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!”

 

 

“And I’m just asking what kind of accident she got herself into!”

 

 

“So you know her?”

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

“Jeez ahjussi you could just say yes from the very start. And I don’t think Sandara ssi will likely be the reason why your girlfriend wants to break up with you”

 

 

“Just stop. You don’t know her and you don’t know me”

 

 

“Well I know her name Mr. God. And first impression lasts and my first impression of her is good while on the other hand, you Mr. God are one grumpy rude jerk who only thinks of himself. She was hit by a car. She’s running you know, someone steals a thing in her hand. I think it’s a picture. Then boom she got hit by a car.”

 

 

“It’s not an accident”

 

 

“You think so too? I told that to the police but they won’t believe me. They told me some witnesses saw that Sandara was too drunk to see that she was crossing the road and failed to see the car that’s approaching. But no that’s not why I see. But the police won’t believe me”

 

 

“Do you know what hospital she brought to?”

 

 

“I think Seoul Hospital”

 

 

“Thank you”

 

 

“But before you visit her, get her things here in my store. I’ll tell you the whole story. I’m frustrated right now you know? The police won’t believe me; even if I tell them what I saw. Freaking police”

 

 

“Okay. Thank you and sorry for what I said a while ago, I’m just not myself tonight.”

 

 

“So come here at my store. Let’s hear all your problems and you could order some drinks. But it’s not free”

 

 

I laughed hearing the last words the caller said. I think I need to know more about what happened to Dara before visiting her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m in deep . I know that. Once I opened my eyes, the gang bombarded me with questions. 2ne1 is crying. I never saw Chaerin cry like that. Minji was thanking God while she hugs me and my sister was glaring at me. Jaejoong was glaring at me too, Youngbae was smiling, Daesung was praying, Youngdon was comforting Seungri who is bawling in the floor and Top was sleeping in the couch. That’s why out of all the boys Top is my favorite guy. He cares for me like how a brother-in-law should care for his sister-in-law.

 

 

“You ! How could you?! I was damn worried! My make-up was ruined! I’m crying because of you, next time you do this I will be the one who will push you! Oppa is on his way right now! We’re both dead once he arrived and Sanghyun and Durami! God the twins they don’t know this yet, but once they know this they’ll surely absolutely strangle you for not taking care of yourself! Gosh my age just doubled up! I punched Top because of you!”

 

 

“Wait! Why would you punch him?”

 

 

“He told me I looked old because of crying!”

 

 

Oh. That’s the reason why he’s asleep in the couch.

 

 

“Unnie how are you feeling?” Minji asked

 

 

“Numb”

 

 

“What else?” Chaerin asked me.

 

 

“I feel like I’ve broken so many bones. Oh my god why can’t I feel my legs?!”

 

 

“You’ve broken too many bones, of course you would feel like that” Youngbae answered

 

 

“You’re all worried for me?” I asked

 

 

Bom hit my arm. “No we’re not worried for you. We’re all angry because of what you did! Really Dara? getting drunk?”

 

 

“I don’t remember anything unnie”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“You know when I opened my eyes, I know that I’m in deep but I don’t know why. I’m so damn smart that I know I got into accident because my head freaking hurts, my whole body was numb and wrap in bandages. I look like a mummy! And you’re crying. But what happened unnie? Why I’m in the hospital?”

 

 

“You got hit by a car Dara. You’ve been unconscious for like 20 hours.” Jaejoong answered

 

 

“Jae!”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Are you okay? You’re shaking”

 

 

“I’m okay Dara, I was angry at myself for not taking care of you. I should have stay with you.”

 

 

“Jeez Joongie, you sound like you’ve left me for so long”

 

 

“Cause he did noona” Daesung said staring at me weirdly “How old are you now noona?”

 

 

“Yah Daesung! I’m 22 right now!”

 

 

I heard someone gasps. I turned to Top who’s awake now and gaping at me.

 

 

“You’re 22 Dara?! No !” Top said

 

 

“Why?! Oh my God?! I’m not 22 right now? What year is it?” I asked frantically. Don’t tell me I got amnesia?

 

 

“NO! BECAUSE WE’RE ALL WORRIED OF YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING GETTING YOURSELF DRUNK?! I PROMISED TEDDY HYUNG TO ALL TAKE CARE OF YOU?! ESPECIALLY MY BOM BUT THE HELL DARA?! I GOT PUNCHED BECAUSE OF YOU! I’M GONNA LOCK YOU UP DARA! I WILL!”

 

 

“Whoa! Top calm down, I’m 22 years old and I can freaking take care of myself”

 

 

“No. You just prove how amazing you are in taking of yourself Sandara. Look I’m visiting you in a hospital. ing amazing Sandara. Bom Lee we’re talking later. Seunghyun could you please call the twins for me? I want to talk about something and I want them all here”

 

 

Oh . Teddy oppa is here! I could swear I heard some spooky theme song in the background.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We all turned to the door and saw my doomsday staring at me. At the door standing is my eldest brother, Teddy Park. He’s working as a music producer that’s why he’s not always with us.

 

 

“Oppa” I heard Bom talk. She walks to Teddy, head down. Gosh I feel so scared right now, I could handle Bominator, but Teddy oppa? NO WAY IN HELL! No one could get away unscathed to my oppa, once he’s angry, he’s really angry.

 

 

“BOM LEE PARK”

 

 

“Neh oppa?”

 

 

“Explain”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter