Final

Eventually, You're Still My Kim Himchan

Tick tock, tick tock.

2 hours left before our 1 year and 6th month anniversary. Should I be happy? Should I? I should. But that time was different. 1 year and a half = 365 + 182 days. Well, more or less. It should be like that, because my calculator said so.

I glanced at my phone,

July 23rd, 2012. 10.15 PM.

"2 hours left," I said to myself as my phone screen lit up.

1 Text Message

"Happy early anniversary! Whoa, I never thought we could be this far together. It's been a long time, huh? Hahaha," I could imagine his chuckle at the next line, "well, as you know, it's my bedtime already. As for our anniversary wishes, I hope everything's going to be alright. You know that I really mean it, right? I hope I never disappoint you :) Hahaha I guess that's it. I'm not good with words. I love you! See you tomorrow! :)"

I couldn't help but smile, that was Himchan-oppa. My Kim Himchan. Still... my Kim Himchan.

Sighing, I typed my reply.

"Yep. Happy anniversary too, oppa! I thought so, it's been a realllly long time. I hope I never disappoint you as well... I love you too :) Sleep tight!"

 

Well, I didn't know what else what should I write, okay? And I really mean every single word that was on the text. Not that I was being mean to him. It was just, I felt like we were having our anniversary too much? Hahaha... what the hell am I thinking.

It was different. From what I could sense, it was different... in a bad way. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I felt that our relationship was not going like I hoped to be, like it used to be. I love him, of course, more than you could imagine. But that was it, it was... different. Not that I was crushing on someone else or worse, cheating. No. I'm not that kind of person. I was just... bored?

I slapped myself, "No. You shouldn't think this way. You must not think this way. A break... or worse, a break up, is not the way. No."

 

I flipped over my bed and stared at my wall. Damn, this just makes me more feel uneasy. There was pictures, oh wait, BUNCH OF PICTURES of us from even before we were in a relationship. We were standing awkwardly next to each other. He was grinning oh so adorable besides me who was smiling like a horse. I smiled at the memory, I was the one who liked him first before he slowly liked me back. 

He liked me back. 

He loved me back.

He... loves me.

"AAAAARGH," I frowned as I kicked my bedsheet so now it was crumpled. I really couldn't think straight.

At our last anniversary, I had been thinking about taking a break, I had decided. But seeing him in front of me, with that cheeky smile of him, awkwardly giving me a slice of cake, I just couldn't. I couldn't do anything that might break him, break his heart. I couldn't. Was it because I love him that much? Because if that so, I would just torture him more by late replying his messages, not answering his calls with various excuses, or simply looked away everytime he smiles at me when we passed by at school.

Was I really a bish?

I guess I was. 

I flipped over and pulled my blanket up to my chin. Looking straight, there was a poster sized puzzle from him, for our 1st year anniversary back then. Sighing, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep slowly. "Goodnight, Himchan-oppa." I mumbled the last time.


Wandering alone, I walked across the lockers on the third floor of my school. I didn't expect meeting him halfway, he seemed walking to his classroom. He was a year older than me by the way. "Hi!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hey!" He greeted back and then we just passed by.

Noooo! I wasn't do that I did it on purprose, because we simply were like that. We didn't do skinskip that much, not even intertwining fingers when we had our dates. Even at that long period time, I had never been hugged by him. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm being honest here! I didn't know why, was it the reason that I wanted a break? Was that the reason that I was bored? Skinship, really? No. I bet it wasn't because of that. I was pretty sure because of that.

I sat on my desk in the back of the class. "5 more minutes before the bell..." I mumbled as I fiddled my phone. Should I really do that? It was for our relationship, for his good, and for mine. I didn't want him being hurt in the end. I loved him that much. Wait, did I really love him?

At lunch time, I met him at the canteen. He was standing in the line with his friends. He was with Yongguk-oppa, laughing oh so loudly. I smiled to myself, why did I want a break from him again? Oh right, because I wanted to see that smile everytime.

I approached him and Yongguk, I tugged the end of his uniform, because he was taller than me he looked down, "Hey! What's wrong?" He asked. How I supposed to say it again. "Uh, oppa. Since it was our anniversa-" "YOU GUYS ARE HAVING YOUR ANNIVERSARY?! WHOAAA CONGRATULATION!!!" Yongguk cut me with his loud yet deep voice. Everyone in the canteen stared at your direction. I facepalmed my self, Himchan laughed, "You're making a fuss, Bbang. It's our- uhm, 18th month anniversary, right?" I nodded, "Yes, oppa." Yongguk grinned, "Aigoo, you guys are so cute. Don't you ever break up okay?" Himchan smiled, not that smile please. "Thank you! Of course I'm not planning to say a 'break up' word from my mouth either. Right?" He grinned at me which I replied with a weak smile. HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME. 

"So what was it?" He asked me, snapping me back to my sense. "Oh- oh, right. Uhm, I wonder if you can go with me after school to the park?" "Park, huh... Sounds good. It's our anniversary anyway, we should celebrate!" He pumped his fist in the air while I was stabbing myself mentally. Please stop saying the word anniversa-

"You don't eat?" He asked me who was in my deep thought. I felt dizzy all of the sudden. I should go back. "Uhm, no. I'll just go back to my class..." He frowned, "Class? You? At lunch time? Are you sure? You're... a bit different. Are you feeling sick?" He bombarded me with questions. I stood up leaving him, "Nope. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. See you later! I guess.." I waved at him and backed away. He shrugged, "Well.. I'll meet her later anyway. I can ask her later." He mumbled to himself and chewed the fetuccini happily.


The bell rang, signaling me to get ready. To get ready for what?

"O- oppa... I think we- no, not like that. Oppa, I love you but- ERGH, I won't be able to see him in the eyes later," I sighed and kicked a rock on the road. I kept practicing the line that I would say to him later, at our date. Maybe, just maybe, our last date. I sighed again. "What's with the sigh?" A voice appeared from behind. I looked back, he was slightly running to catch up with me. "Going home?" I slowly nodded before facing the front again. He grinned and walked, "I can't wait for our date later." I blinked, "Y-yeah, me too."

He titled his head to look at me, chuckling. "What?" I looked up and asked. He shook his head, "Nothing." I slowed my pace, looking at his back that was slowly leaving me behind. Is this how it will feel? Or... the opposite way? He turned around to look at me, "Are you coming or not?" Guess I just had to find out later. I nodded and caught up with him. 

We walked in silence. Usually, our silence is comfortable, but not that time. At least for me. I was busy with my own thought, not to mention the person that had been in my mind was walking peacefully next to me. He was humming to various songs the whole way back home, unaware about my troubled expression. But I hoped he wouldn't realize anyway. My hands were limply hanging at my sides. Suddenly, I felt a touch on my palm. I looked down... Damn. This was unexpected. I looked up to see him smiling, "I think it will be a waste if I don't hold your hand after that long period of time we being together." 

I felt my heart stopped.

 

 

Am I still alive?

Oh thank God.

I blinked at him, didn't know what to say. I glanced at our hand, he was intertwining his fingers with mine. He literally was. And it felt... good. I had never felt that way. I always hear people say 'his fingers really fit every space between my fingers.' I never knew what they meant by that.

Now I knew how was it really feel. The way his fingers got in the space between my fingers, before he clasped our hands together. Unknowingly, a smile crept upon my face and Himchan caught that. He softened and smiled along. I hope this doesn't bother you, and... will make you change your mind, he prayed in his mind and squeezed my hand.

After a good 15 minutes silence, still hand in hand, I arrived at my home and thanked him right away. "See you later, oppa," I waved and was about to get in when I heard him shout, "Happy anniversary!"

My heart clenched. Slowly, I turned around to find him grinning and waving cheerfuly. Please don't be like this. You're just making it harder for me... "Y-yeah, happy anniversary." I smiled and waited until he walked away from my home. 

OTTOKHAEEEEE?!

I threw myself on my bed and hid myself under my bolster. 

"Himchan has been so hyper today. I guess he's really happy to have another monthversarry with you," Yongguk chuckled and shook his head. I lowered my head and sighed. "Oppa, you're just making it harder for me..." I mumbled. 

He turned to look at me and laughed, "Look at you. Having your anniversary but being all gloomy like this." "You know why I'm being like this..." I shot him a look and he laughed again. I sighed. "Quit sighing. Look, the thing that matters here is do you love him or not? Oh, snap that. Are you still in love with him?"

I thought a bit, "I am?" He shook his head, "Be sure. It's your relationship that's on the line right now." "I'm... sure..." I bit my lip. "I'll make it easier then. Do you like him?" I shot up, "Of course!" "Okay, cleared. Now, stage 2. Do you love him?" I blinked and nodded surely, "I do." He clapped, "Good. Now, are you ready to see him be happy-" "OF COURSE!" He sighed, "I'm not finished." "Oh, I'm sorry."

He cleared his throat, "Are you ready to see him, be happy, with another girl besides you?" I thought again, "Hyosung-unnie-" He sighed again, "Not Hyosung. It's a different girl. Someone... like you. The one who adores him and vice versa. Are you really ready to see a scene like that?" I lowered my head, actually I wasn't ready, and I wouldn't be ready for that. I hardly got him to love me back and now here I was, planning to dump him. Oh, wait. Not dumping, but... letting him go.

"Can't I break up with him without him being with another girl later?" I asked nonsensely. He laughed, "Now here's a selfish you talking." "It's not- uh. Nevermind. I think I'm not ready, and I won't be till God knows when," I sighed. He softened and patted my head, "Now, you're just confused whether you still love him or not, and you're doubting your relationship because it's been quite long. You're bored, I can sense it. You've been with him 24 hours in 7 days and counting. You want something new, something.. unusual than your daily routines." I looked at him, "And your point is?" He smiled, "It's back on your decision." 

I sighed, "You're not helping at all, oppa. It's just a waste of time." He was taken aback, "Yah! I spent my lunch time here just to give you advices and here you are-" I laughed, "Okay, okay. I was kidding. So what should I do? Should I wait another month so I can finally decide the best?"

He looked up to the sky above, "Maybe?"

So there I were, waiting for another month.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahahahaha of course not.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I wore a simple knee-length dress and flat shoes. I inhaled and exhaled slowly, like I was taking a meditation. I nodded to my reflection at the mirror and made my way outside. "Where's my key... where's my key..." I mumbled and I finally found it. I glanced at my desk. Our pictures, pink bunny plush, Kim Junmyun's calendar- oh, it wasn't the right time. Uhm, and his birthday gift, a bracelet with silver pendant shaped half eaten cookie. I didn't have any idea where he got that. 

The park was quite near from my home, and from his house. That was why I chose this place, besides, it was soothing. The pond, the air, the grass, everything. So I parked and walked out, just right when he also arrived with his motorcycle. "Whoa! We arrived at the same time," I chuckled and he did too. We made our way to the nearest bench and sat down beside each other.

Nope, it wasn't awkward. He was talkative as usual, and I was being talkative as well. I forgot how much I missed the feeling of being so opened to him. I remembered months before that I was with him, that I actually told him everything that happened to me, even the most unimportant things. He usually just chuckled and responed every single thing, knowing I would be mad if he didn't. He also once told me about his family, how his noona somehow became so overprotective and the next minute ignored him completely. He wouldn't ever be failed to make me laugh.

Just like now. 

There, I was laughing lifelessly because of his story about Yongguk and his other friends when they were having their vacation a month ago.

Right, 4 weeks ago that I realized my feeling for him was different. 

Neoui sesangero~

Yeorin barameul tago~

I glanced at my phone, 'Himchanie Oppa :B Calling'

I bit my lip hesitantly and for my surprised, I didn't answer it. I didn't even know why I ignored his call, I was simply just watching drama that I even didn't pay my full attention to it. I was... unsure about things. And it was a night before our anniversary. The next day, I sent him a message along with the anniversary message saying that I was asleep. 

I lied.

That was the first time I ignored his call intentionally. And ever since, I started making excuses why I didn't answer his calls. I felt bad, of course. But what should I do?

I looked down and got surprised, sushi box. Himchan was sitting there and smiling cheekily, "Why were you zoning out? Here, I bought you some foods." I slowly grab the box and looked at him, "Thank you, oppa." He waved his hand, "Never mind. But can I have some?" I chuckled, "Of course, here." I took one with my chopsticks and fed him. He chewed it cheerfully. I sighed silently, how come a creature can be this cheerful everyday?

I was eating my sushi, still hearing his various stories. Sometimes I punched his arm for being so foolish in his story. He would glance at you while you were eating, softened, "You really love sushi, don't you?" He asked out of the blue. I looked up to meet his eyes, damn. I don't like where this is going. I gulped, "Uhm, yeah?" He laughed, "Why are you being so awkward? We're having our 18th monthversary here." That's why I'm being this awkward, babo. "We've always been this awkward, oppa. You haven't even once said your anniversary wishes live, in real life, not just in text messages," I scoffed. Which I realized later it was my point of weakness. 

"Right..." He tapped on his chin. Please don't. Please- "I'm gonna say it later to you," shoot, "just finish your sushi first." He grinned and I could only hopelessly prayed that my heart wouldn't jump out later.

I continued eating, "Oppa." I called and he looked at me. "What- uh, why- uhm, when did you start liking me back then?" He grinned, "When was it... Maybe when I stole a cookie from a frozen statue?" I immediately bursted out laughing at the point that I choked for water. He grew panic that he kept patting my back with a bottle in his other hand, "Drink this, drink. Slow down, will you?" I gulped down the water and breathed. "It's all because of you!" I scolded him. His eyes widened, "Me?! How come it was me?! I was just telling you the truth!" I pouted, "Right..." "You were liking me that much, right?" I looked at him smirking at me, "Correct that 'much' on your sentence, mister. I just had a crush on you, nothing more!" He nodded smugly, "Hmm... I see..."

"So, why was it?" I asked again, taking a bit of a salmon sashimi. He smiled looking at the pond in front of him, "I... don't know? Truthfully, I didn't even know why. I just felt that- oh excuse me, I can't do sweet talks." I laughed, "But why? I want to know the reason." I need to make sure what should I do right now. He shook his head, "Just finish your sushi fast and I'll tell you along with my in real life anniversary talk." "Fine, fine," I mumbled and gulping down the sushi.

"Finished?" I nodded, "Then let's walk around the park. I don't like just sitting here and doing nothing." He said and stood up, I followed behind after I disposed the empty box. We slowly wandering together. After 10 minutes, he broke the silence with a cough. I looked up just to be greeted by his nervous face, which I rarely saw. I only saw that look when he confessed to me back then and once again that I forgot when and why.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" I asked. He cleared his throat and nodded reassuringly, "I'm fine." I sighed in relief and walked again, didn't realize he stopped midway. "You should've told me that you're feeling unhealth- oppa?" I looked at the empty spot next to me. Turning my body, I stared at him who was looking down at the green grass underneath his Adidas sneakers. I approached him, "Himchan-oppa..." He looked up, "Oh, yes?" He looked like he was in his deep thought before I interrupted him. "What- what's wrong?" I asked carefully. His blank face suddenly lit up and he smiled sincerely at me, okay... what's this feeling...

"Do you want to know why I like you?" He asked. We were walking again now. "Yes but it's okay if-" "You were somehow different." I blinked and was about to smack him because he was being greasy but stopped when I saw he was serious. "Huh?" I squeaked. He chuckled to look at me and nodded, "Yeah. You were annoying as hell yet... you dared to do something that was unexpected, and that included for your present for my birthday 2 years ago." He smiled at the memory but I felt my heart dropped hearing that. I really loved him before, didn't I? 

"Y-yah, it was the past," I managed to say and kept my stare on the ground. He chuckled, "But it was the most meaningful birthday present that I've ever had." I looked up to see him grinning, but that was something behind that cheeky grin. I was sure about that.

I thought it was my cue to talk when he said, "I'll tell you my anniversary message now. Be sure to remember these word by word because it's gonna be hard for you to see this," he chuckled and took a deep breath. And it's gonna be hard for me to tell you my first purpose to come here as well.

"I-" "Oppa," I cut him. He looked down to me, his eyes were calm but I could sense his anxiety. 

I took a deep breath, 

You could do this. You could do this. You could do this.

It's for Himchan-oppa's own good, I don't think I can lie any further just to keep a distance from him.

I love him. I do, I do love him that much.

But for now, I think love wasn't enough.

 

Now how do I transform those words to a speech that I've practiced?

"Oppa, I- uh, I-" He chuckled, "Let me help you." "Huh-" He held my hand, for the second time in history. God damn it, Kim Himchan why are you making this harder for me?

I tried to pull away but seemed like he realized so he tightening his grip on my hand, he looked to the front, "Let me hold your hand... Please?" He looked down to me, pleading in his tone. Shoot. I wasn't expecting this. I slowly nodded and he smiled, looking to the front again. "I thought by holding your hand, it will decrease your nervousness on talking, I guess I was wrong," he chuckled. "Do you really feel uncomfortable with this?" I blinked and quickly shook my head, "No! Of course no, it's just- uh..." 

He softened, I really don't want to separate from you. Please, change your mind. Please, I'm begging you, he said in his mind.

"Oppa-" I called again and he answered with low voice, "Yes?" "I've been thinking about-" He stopped walking so you were stopped too, since your hand connected with his. You faced him with a wondering look, "On a second thought, let me say my wishes for... us. Can I?" I thought a bit, he really wanted to say that. I couldn't see that look in his eyes, I couldn't bear this feeling inside. "O-okay..." "Thank you," he squeezed my hand and we walked again.

After walking in silence, I kept my stare on the ground. My heart was palpitating like crazy that I almost jumped when he voiced out. "_____-ah," I looked up. "Make sure you remember every single word, okay?" He forced a chuckle and I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry."

That was it. I stopped and he looked at me in wonder, "What's wrong?" "I- I'm okay. Let's continue," I said and he tugged my hand. "May I continue?" He asked for permission. I nodded and he smiled, "Like I said, I'm sorry." "Why?" He lowered his gaze to the ground, "I'm... I'm not good enough to be your boyfriend." I blinked at him, "No, oppa-" "Let me continue first," he looked at me. I saw the eyes that used to be glistening everytime I looked at them, now it was plain black. "Oppa..." He smiled and squeezed my hand, "I'm not good enough as your boyfriend, and at our 18th month being together, I still feel like I don't deserve you. I'm... sorry, _____-ah. I'm sorry," I looked down, didn't dare to look up. 

I almost forgot that we were still walking around the park. People who saw us might think we were just a happy couple who was enjoying the bright afternoon together, but the fact was the opposite. We weren't that... happy. 

"Oppa, don't say such thing like that," I slowly said. He chuckled, "Don't be all cloudy. You've been in your deep thought since the morning... Oh, right! I should say my wishes, babo. Why did I blab about things like that." He laughed but you could see he was faking it.

He cleared his throat, "Happy 24, _____-ah. Happy 18th month being together with Kim Himchan," I laughed at his statement, "I hope you can consider me as a good boyfriend to you, even though I feel like I'm not deserved you. I'm not those guys who can call you love, sweety, aegi, and I don't put love symbol everytime I send you messages. I simply call you by your name, and put an emoticon that based on my true emotion. I don't know if they were actually right for you or no, but I hope even though I don't always express how do I feel towards you, you know how I am feeling." I heard the words coming out from his mouth completely. I felt like it was absorbed down to my brain and my heart.

"I really liked you back then, even at that time I knew that you already had a crush on me. I never thought you were the same as those girls who chased me back then, you were really different. Even though people kept saying that I give cold rejections or I'm heartless, you still managed to stood between those clingy girls and gave me... that boxes of cookies. Ever since that time, I knew that you were that girl that I had been looking for." 

I could feel my heart shattered. This wasn't I thought I would hear. I had never known this story before, it was shocking, yet... wasn't right for this condition. When I was about to let him go. When I thought I didn't love him anymore.

"After that, I started stalking you. My feelings for you grew unconditionally, until the day I confessed that you almost fainted on your spot," he chuckled and I could feel my cheeks turned crimson. "But I was glad... that you actually accepted me." He smiled and stopped. 

He turned his whole body to me, "I never thought that I was so in love with you, and up until today, I also never thought that... My feelings were still the same." It was getting hard for me to breath properly. 

"We've been this long being together, I never expected that we could stay this long. 18 months... The amount of our fight counted as little, but I always feel nothing but afraid everytime we fight. I also always wonder everytime you take long to reply my messages, I'm sorry if I sounded possesive or something, but I just want you for my own. I might look like I don't put my full trust on you but you know that feeling right? I always fight back those negative things on my mind about you and... that Wu Fan guy," I could hear him scoffed when he say Kris' name and I let out a chuckle, "You know there's nothing about me and Kris, right?" He nodded eagerly, "I know, I know... But I couldn't help but wonder, alright?" I laughed and nodded. 

"Anyway, besides that, I just... I can't help but feeling anxious these past one month." I felt my breathing stopped. He realized? I looked up to see him, "Oppa..." He smiled down to me, "I'm your bestfriend, I'm your admired, I'm your boyfriend. How could I not realize that?" 

I felt so guilty towards him. "I- I was- uh, I didn't mean to be like that, oppa." I lowered my head and I felt him squeezed my hand, "It's okay. I understand. I bet you're getting bored of me because everything we do is basically all the same. Nothing new between you and me. Good mornings, good lucks, good nights, everything looked and felt the same. I know, _____-ah. Since you first ignored my call that night, I couldn't think everything was okay. I let your excuses, I thought you wanted to be alone. But I think... it was really our cue to... our cue to... uhm, I can't- I can't say the word," he managed to chuckle nervously. I didn't know who was this boy in front of me anymore, he was just not... the cheerful Himchan that I know.

"I'm sorry for making you being like this. I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna say it was my fault but I think it's all because of me. I'm sorry that I don't know what to do to... make you stay, with me." He ended it with a smile that plastered on his lips. That one heart shattering smile.

No.

I couldn't do this.

I couldn't be separated from him.

I love him, okay? I love him. Do I really have to shout it out loud?

No, don't give me that smile, Kim Himchan.

I love you for your smile, but not this smile.

Please, don't.

 

 

He looked at me sincerely to my eyes, I didn't realize I was already teared up at that moment. He took my other hand that instantly sent sparkles down to my body. "Happy anniversary, _____-ah. I love you. I do love you. Thank you for keep staying with me this whole 18 month. I'm sorry once again I can't be the one who light up your world like nobody else," he laughed.

How in earth he still can laugh like that when our relationship is on the line?!

He stopped laughing, "Thank you, _____-ah. Uhm, I know this is rare but... can I hug you for... this once... for last time?" He looked down that he didn't realize I was frowning at him. "How could you say that, oppa?" My voice was shaky, he looked up instantly and found me crying. "_____-ah..." "Tell me, how could you say that?! How could you say 'this once for the last time', huh? Why, oppa? WHY?!" I was practically crying and I pulled my hands from his grip. He was speechless at the moment that he just stood there while I punched his chest. 

"Why..." I said one last time before I came closer to him and put my head on his chest. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He seemed surprised that he didn't make any movement. "I'm sorry," I buried my face and I could feel his t-shirt slowly got soaked. 

 

That, when I felt a pair of arm hugging me. I stopped sniffling and slowly looked up, Himchan was hugging me. He hugged me for the first time, and of course,

 

 

I hoped it wouldn't be our last hug.

"O-oppa..." I hiccuped and he let out a chuckle. "Don't say anything again. How much I don't want to admit it, but you're forgiven," he said in my ear. His hug was warm as expected, and I could feel his heartbeat right in my ear. Slowly, I managed to smile as I hugged him back. "Thank you. Thank you, oppa. I..." "You?" I could feel him smirking as he tried to pull away, "NO! Don't pull away now! I haven't managed to say it properly and I'm afraid I won't if you pull away..." 

He laughed, still hugging me. "But I feel like I'm hearing this from phone if I don't get to see your face while you're saying it," he whined. I sighed, "Oppaaa! You wanna hear it or not?" "Fine, fine. Now say it," he giggled and I rolled my eyes.

This is my Kim Himchan.

 

"I...-"

"I love you too." He cut me. I immediately pulled away, "Yah! Why did you cut me?!" He laughed, "Why? Don't you feel relieved that I actually know what you're going to say?" I frowned, "But still! I want to say it to you! Don't you wanna hear it live? Fine then, I'm oka-" "Noooo! Okay, say it now," he grabbed my arms. He grinned, waiting for me. "Stop grinning! This is why I don't want to say it if we're not... we're not... hugging," you mumbled the last part. "So you're saying you want a hug again or?" He smirked. I sighed, "No, I don't want a hug. Fine, I'll say it," I closed my eyes, didn't want to see his grin.

 

 

"Iloveyou."

"WHAAAT?!"

"You heard me!" I opened my eyes, annoyed. "Say it again, properly." He demanded. "Who are you to order me like that?" I raised an eyebrow. "From what I can remember few minutes ago, someone cried on my chest saying sorry several times soooo, I'm still, and will always be, your boyfriend." He smiled and I shook my head. He could be this annoying sometimes. Well, not that I hated it.

 

"I'm not gonna repeat it, okay?" He nodded like a child.

 

 

 

"I love you."

There, I managed to say it. I didn't hesitate at that time, I was a 100% sure that I love him, and I'm still in love with him, and I'm not planning to change my status as Kim Himchan's girlfriend.

He smiled sincerely and suddenly leaned in, my eyes widened, "Y-yah! Wh-what are you doing?!" I asked nervously as I leaned back and closed my eyes. Didn't dare to look. He grinned and cupped my face with both of his hands, I was definitely unconscious... mentally, at that time. I gulped as I felt him closer and closer.

 

 

I completely closed my eyes as I felt his lips on the tip of my nose. Opening my eyes, he pulled away, smiling, "I love you more." 

Then he left me there, trying to gain my soul from the ground. "It's going to rain anytime soon, don't you want to come home?" He yelled from his spot. I shook my head, "KIM. HIM. CHAN!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He laughed heartily and ran away from me and... my shoes. I was barefooted chasing him and the kids at the park were looking at us weirdly. Well, guess what? I didn't even care. I was having my 18th monthversarry with my boyfriend. So what.

 

"You two will act all noisy and stuffs again anyway tomorow," Yongguk said as he stood up. "How can you be so sure?" I asked hopelessly from my spot.

He looked back at me and grinned, "I know you two, okay? Even if when you've decided what to do, you guys will just back together like nothing happened. You guys are just... inseparable?" "Really?" I asked, unsure. He sighed, "What part of that sentence that makes you don't trust me?" I shrugged and left him behind.

 

I guess Yongguk-oppa was right.

I can never be separated from him.

 


A/N :

Guess what, I'm having my history test tomorrow HAHAHAHAHA I hope you guys enjoy it :D