Confused feelings

Can't I love you? [one-shot]
final.
confused feelings
_______________________________________________________________________________

EunHee's POV

 

"Annyeong EunHee!" Sandeul yelled as he entered the classroom. He quickly sat beside me with a big smile. He started making fun of me while I pretend to ignore him. I pressed my lips together to keep me away from smiling. I really like Sandeul but. I'm just afraid he'll avoid me. He has been my crush since three weeks after that annoying play. The reason why I liked him. My role there is Sandeul's girlfriend. And, because my classmates, especially my best friends, are very malicious, they're linking me to him. After that, my feelings developed until I liked him.

"Yah!" I said this in a half-annoyed and half-smiling voice. I can't control my lips to curl upward. He pouted. Another thing why I liked him is his cuteness.

"EunHee-ah," he pinched my cheeks," Aigoo! Gwiyeoun!" Sandeul always pinch my cheeks every other time. You know, we're not that close. I'm not that thick-skinned but I have a feeling that he likes me. His friends, especially that JinYoung, always linked me to him.

"Hyu~" I breathed very deep as the day ends. My day started and will end with my heart pounding. I opened my locker to keep my books inside. My heart suddenly beats like in a rush. I looked around. Sandeul is near. This isn't a normal crush now.

"Yah! Deullie!" ShinWoo called him. "Tomorrow at the mall arraseo? 1 pm."

So they're going at the mall tomorrow? What if I..? I'm not that stalker, alright? Besides, there's something I have to buy.

                                                 

One o'clock in the afternoon...

I sat at the bench near the back entrance where they usually meet. I never see him here. He usually hangs out in Bangbedong while I'm here in Myeongdong. When we're going home, we go in opposite ways. Why I know about that? Baro told me so and I also saw him so I'm not a stalker.

Sometimes,I thought about how I hate and like him at the same time. Omo, they're already here. I stared at him until he disappeared from my sight. He didn't even look at this way. I went in the opposite way to keep myself from meeting him. I'm so insane. I like him but I also hate him. Eottokhaji? I'm taking my words back. He doesn't like me. He annoys me just like my other classmates and nothing more. He also ignores me whenever he's with his best friends. I can't love him... I hate him.

Ugh... I'm such a false-person. I remembered again myself being a fool. I used to follow his commands. I also treat him foods but I can't do that to my best friend. I'm making him more important than my best friend who has been my classmate since grade school. I'm so stupid in love.

I entered a shop mindlessly without knowing what it is. I entered a bookstore. I sat behind a shelf. "Love Ü, Like Ü, Hate Ü" says the title of the book. That was the book that caught my eyes first. Nevermind.

"EunHee noona," it was GongChan. I ignore him and ran away. I bumped into them. I avoided their eyes and ran away like I didn't see them. What's wrong with me?

 

Sandeul's POV

 

Mwo?! Isn't that EunHee???

"Sandeul, that's EunHee, right?" ShinWoo tapped my shoulder. I pretend that I did not see her.

"Molla," I shrugged. Aish! I can't hide my feelings now.. Should I confess my love to her? Everytime I think about her or whenever I see her, my beating heart don't know how to stop. I'm really in love with her.

"Hyung, I forgot something to buy. I'll just go after you." I quickly run after I told them to go. I followed the way where EunHee went. Now, where is she? I followed my instinct when I felt where she was. EunHee... She's seating at a bench and looking at the ground.

"EunHee-ah," I whispered but too loud to let her hear. She looked around and she saw me. She gave me a quick smile and looked away from me. I walked towards her and sat beside her. There was a big space between us. I deeply breathed. I'm ready for this.

"EunHee," I held her hand. My heart beats rapidly. "Saranghaeyo"

She looked at me like she was puzzled. I knew it. She hates me. But, she smiled.

"Jinjjayo?" She smiled. I stared at her. To her, it was all a joke. A tear fell down from my eyes.

"EunHee-ah," I scratched my head and sighed," I want to sing something for you."

 

Whenever I see you,

Whenever you smile for me

Little by little,

My feelings for you grew

 

Then she suddenly sings

When I think of you now,

When I picture you,my beating heart doesn’t know how to stop

I can’t hide my feelings anymore

I want to give it all to you I’m always close to you (next to you)

 

"EunHee-ah," I cried, " Joahae. Can't I love you?"

I hugged her very tight. She hugged me back.

"Nado saranghae," she said as she hugged me tight.

"Why only now?" I wiped her tears.

"I'm afraid you'll.avoid me." She smiled as she put her left hand on my shoulder and her right hand cupped my neck. I put my other arm on her waist and the other brushed her hair down. I pulled her closer and I closed my eyes. I pressed my lips on her. She pulled me closer and kissed me back. Her lips were perfect on mine. I felt the most perfect kiss in the world.

____________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
 
08/01/13 - new layout. who wants a sequel?