T to the S, AE to the EE

I Mess Around; It's What I Do, Yo.

 

t  to  the  s, ae  to  the  ee

________________________________________________________________

*9/24/2015

 

hello, hello, greetings to those who are still here. first, i'd like to thank you for still being here, i'm very grateful for you guys.

first of all, obviously, i am no longer active on aff anymore /: but i love to drop in every once in awhile, whenever i have the chance to. so, how are we all doing? drop some comments down below, let me know how you are all doing! i know that since i've left, there have been a couple of new subbies, so thank you for subbing, and i deeply apologize for being gone for so long.

anyway, tell me what is new with aff, with graphic shops, with the trends right now. i'm so excited to hear new things, new improvements and everything. I know that nichiren has been doing a lot of improvement for us. he's been working very hard, so make sure you thank him or the time, effort, patient, and dedication. 

please also feel free to drop down in the comments some topics you want me to go over. things you want my opinion (if you care, lmao)... 

all-in-all, i hope everyone is doing well. stay healthy, and leave some love down below for me! thank you in advance, i love you, and appreciate every single one of you. <33333

-t (to the) s, ae (to the) ee / taesee (lol)

 

 

 

this thread is for everyone, author, designer, trailer maker, readers, everyone. i'm an (unactive) graphic designer so you may read more graphic related stuff, sorry not sorry. if you do have topics/questions you would like me to answer on this thread, drop a comment below. if you want it in private and just between you and me, message me. if you want it posted here but your profile kept lowkey, message me and tell me you want it as anon or sumthing. lol.