Chapter 1

MS. FANBOY (미스 팬뽀이)

Insu gazed at the TV. Nothing fazed him, not even when his mom had burned the dinner she was cooking. In his eyes, all he could focus on was EXO. Their joint performance was airing on this Sunday night, on Inkigayo. Then he appeared- Kai. In all his y glory. Insu squealed. His life-long friend, Shin, rolled his eyes, lounging on the couch with a magazine. It was a common sight. He practically lived there with his parents fighting all the time back home.


"Youre so Kai-biased."


"So what?"


Insu jumped up, joining the main chorus. He rubbed his lip and sang "MAMA! MAMA!"


His mom came in and told them she gave up on trying to cook, it wasnt her fortei. So she was going to order us pizza.
Insu wasnt even paying attention so Shin told her to get Pepperoni on top and a cinnamon crust.


"Mallaeyo MAMA MAMA! Careless, Careless. Shoot anonymous. Anonymous. Heartless. Mindless. Noone who care about meeee." Insu finished, clapping as a one man audience.


Next was f(x) with Electric Shock. Insu plopped down on the sofa and tapping Shin's knee. Shin put down his magazine and stared with a grin on his face.


"Yes! Finally! Some y girls!"


Insu watched with him. He liked f(x)'s songs too.
Shin nudged him when his bias, Luna, sang.


"Yeppeuda~" He was totally entranced.


Insu liked Amber the best. She reminded Insu of himself. He kind of was like her. She was a guyish girl. He was a girlish-guy.


Once their performance was over, the pizza was already sitting on the table. The pizza shop was right below their apartment so, in result, the pizza always came lightening fast. It also didnt hurt that Shin and Insu's 3rd musketeer, David, worked there along with his dad who was the owner.


The 2 devoured the pizza and then retreated to their room. It was partly Shin's room as well. When his parents fought, hed spend the night on Insu's couch.
Shin let out a laugh as he entered. He ran to the far wall and pointed at the newly framed picture.


"Is that you?!" He stifled a giggle.


"....maybe."


"OHMYGOD when was this?! And why wasnt I invited?!" Shin laughed at the picture of Insu dressed up as a girl that his mom so stubbornly insisted to hang up.


"It was for my 18th birthday last month. Mom dressed me as a girl to set me up on a date with her coworker's son."


"And-?"


"Well....I still use the men's room, Shin."


"Oh damn! He caught you at a urinal?!"


Insu nodded.
Shin broke into laughter, falling onto his couch which was littered with ADULT magazines.
Insu's pocket began to buzz. He went numb. Was that the call hed been expecting?
His hand moved mechanically, pulling out his phone and answering it.


"Hello?"


"Hello, is this Miss Insu-sshi?"


"Yes."


"Your application has been accepted. You start your work as a Coordinator on Monday. Your hours are from 4-11pm everyday."


"Thank you! Thank you!"


He hung up the phone, punching the air.


"YES!!!!!" He shouted, wearing a wide grin.


Shin frowned. "Whats that all about?"


Insu jumped up, grabbing Shin's shoulders.
"IM HIRED! IM ONE OF EXO'S COORDINATORS!!!! OMG!!!!" Hed applied months ago, when he had first seen Kai. Now, his dream came true. Thank you straight-As!


"Insu, howd you get the job? You have to be a girl for the job." Shin questioned.


Insu gave him a mischievious smile.
Shin slapped his forehead. "Thats stupid! This is taking advantage of your looks to a whole new level! You cant!"


"Can to!" Insu stuck out his tongue.


"Ive now seen everything." Shin plopped down on his couch.


Insu smiled. "You stayin tonight?"


Shin nodded. "My parents are fighting about the taxes again. Thatll be a few day war at least. Always is." He put his arm behind his head and closed his eyes.


Insu skipped to his closet, pulling out his outfit from his recent date. It was a long tan flowy shirt that went to his knees, gray leggings, Ug boots, a star necklace, and a brown beanie. It was totally his style. He wasnt one to dress up in dresses at all. He was gay but it wasnt like he wanted to be a GIRL.


The next morning, he woke up early taking a shower. Usually he hated Mondays but today was like a Friday on steroids. He came out to see Shin still passed out on his couch.


"Aish..." Insu kicked him.


Shin woke up with a snort, looking around to see where hed slept last night.
"Yah....Lee Shin....wake up! Youll be late for school!"


Shin groaned, opening his eyes more. He stretched and wiped the dried drool off the side of his face and then let a rip. He was popular with the girls for his good looks but dear god if they saw his natural self....
Insu scrunched up his nose.
"Yah you have to stop that. My mom is starting to complain to me that my room smells."


Shin shot him a glare before dragging himself to the shower.
After Insu was ready, he headed to the kitchen, seeing a familiar face, eating a bowl of rice.
"Hey David." Insu ruffled his hair.


"Youre in a good mood." David said, mouthful.


Insu turned to give him a toothy smile.


"Im one of EXO's coordinators now!" He announced proudly.


"I knew it when I saw that SM form...." David shook his head.


"Come on, maybe Ill get to see you more often, Mr. Celeb-in-training."


Oh yeah. David was a trainee at SM Entertainment. Hed been in it for about a year. The only time the 3 musketeers could be together now was in the morning and at school. David was at training from school end till midnight. The weekends he worked at his dad's pizza place downstairs. Insu and Shin always wondered if he was some super god, handling all that work. Especially Shin, who was undoubtedly the laziest creature on the planet.
"Hopefully!" David crossed his fingers.


"Yah! Hwang Jaehyung!" Shin stormed down the hall, using David's real name.


"I got a text from Lina! She told me about what you did!" He accused.


David smirked. "Hey, it wasnt my fault you failed a bet. A bet is a bet."


"Now my life is ruined! How can you sell my Pororo underwear to everyone?!"


"Its your fault for not buying plain undies." David waggled his finger.


To stop a full out brawl, Insu cut in.
"School time, boys."


School was boring as usual. All the girls followed the 3 of them around. They even followed Insu though they heard he was gay. They refused to believe in the 'rumors' and never stopped pursuing him for a second.


At 3:30pm, school let out. Well...at least for David and Insu. Insu had handed in a form from SM that excused him from study hours at school from now on. David already had permission, being a year-long trainee. Shin could only watch miserably as his two best friends escaped the prison.


They slung their arms around each other, walking down the street toward Insu's house so he could change into a girl.
Once they arrived, Insu dressed quickly. He made sure nothing was...poking out. Everything was flat. The problem was on his chest. His mom didnt forget to buy inserts for the date along with a bra. He put those on as well, admiring his new chest. Last, Insu took the wig that was bought as well, a light brown, soft curl wig that rested delecatly on his shoulders. He bobby-pinned it in place and then capped the beanie ontop of it.


His makeup was perfect, outfit perfect, hair perfect. He exited the bathroom to find David waiting right outside. David gaped, feeling his cheeks grow warm.
"So?" Insu did an awkward twirl.


"Id date you." He gulped.


Insu punched the air, habit.
"Ima win Kai's heart no matter what!"


"What if you do date him?"


"What about it?"


"Well...he'll have to find out someday. What are you gonna stay a your whole life with Kai's face looking at you if you get married?"


Insu brushed it away. "Ill....worry about it when I get there. For right now, Im ready to claim Kai's heart!" He giggled like a fanboy.