Let us Help you Again

It has to be you

Yesung POV

Yesung go to school as usual.

When he arrived the school...

"Hyung~!"Kyuhyun attacked Yesung in the morning.

But Yesung seems unhappy since there's nothing can read at his face.

Yesung just walked away and left Kyuhyun standing on the floor.

Yesung walked to the classroom.He glanced the seat where Yuri used to sit.But today,there's no one sitting there.

"Oppa,are you okay?"Tiffany dragged Siwon and asked Yesung if he's feeling bad.

Yesung shooked his head and didn't decided to answer them.He just sit down silently.

Everyone was really worried about him.But they didn't noticed Yuri is not here.

Tiffany POV

Tiffany gathered all of her friends together.

"Guys,I think Yesung oppa act really weird today."Tiffany said in a serious mode but some of the others didn't think it is a big deal.

"He's always weird,isn't he"?"Kibum said and giggled but no one's laughing with him so he kept silence.

"Unnie,I think.....wait! Where's Yuri unnie?"Seohyun asked.She is the first one who noticed that Yuri's not here.

"Oh that's why then."Yoona commented while sipped her coffee in her hand.As she passed her coffee to Kibum.

"But I don't think it is just that simple."Kibum sipped Yoona's coffe and said.

Everybody nodded.

"Wait...are they broke up?"Donghae shouted as everyone glared him.Jessica even covered his mouth.

"Yah!Can't you calm down and talk softly?"Jessica glared him and said.

This time Tiffany spoke up,"No It doesn't make sense."

Everyone nodded again as the lesson begin.

After School

Tiffany gathered everyone again since Yesung went home few minutes ago.

"Guys,I think we should help them again."Tiffany said.Siwon nodded and said,"Yesung hyung never being this if he's dumped by a girl or he dumped a girl."

Seohyun nodded and remembered something,"Wait...teacher said annouced that Yuri unnie is at the hospital.Why can't we just go to the hospital?"

Kyuhyun laughed.Seohyun got confused and asked,"Wae?Why are you laughing?"

"Aww...are you stuoid?Yuri is in the hospital,right?But we didn't know which hospital."Kyuhyun explained and still laughing.

Tiffany glared him and said,"Yah!This is not a good time for laughing,Kyu."

Siwon gave him a glare too.

"Maybe I think we should ask the theacher about Yuri."Yoona suggested.

They nodded and go to the teacher's room.

"Miss Kim,can you tell us more about Yuri?"Jessica asked.

But Miss Kim got confused and asked,"Wae?"

"We all know that Yurihas somthing bad happened,please just tell us."Yoona said and began to cry.

Kibum saw that,he hugged her and comfort her.

"Okay then.She had a accident."Miss Kim replied shortly which makes Yoona cried more hard.

"Miss Kim,can you tell us where is the hospital?"Tiffany held her tears and asked.

Miss Kim got annoyed and passed a paper to Tiffany.

"Here it is.Go home now."Miss Kim said and continue doing her stuff.

All of them ran out of the school to the hospital.The hospital is called Seoul Hospital.

As Yoona and Tiffany are still crying,since they are the closest friends of Yuri.

Kibum and Siwon kept comforting them but it still didn't work.

Jessica can't stand anymore,she shouted,"Yah!Stop crying!We don't even know what accident she had!"Jessica said as she cried too.

Yesung POV

Yuri fainted for almost three days.She didn't really move or do anything in these three days.Yesung is really worried.

Today finally,she wake up.

"Where am I?"Yuri asked as Yesung is sitting next to her bed.

"Yuri! You finally wake up!"Yesung shouted and called the doctor.

"Who...who are you?"Yuri asked softly.

Yesung turned around and shocked,"Mwoh?You forget me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

Okay if you think it is a bit hard for Yulsung.But don't worry and look forward to the next chapter!

They will be fine in the end!So plz stp reading this here!

Thank you!

Plz vote,subscribe and comment!!!

Thank you so much!

Well...Let's see some normal gif first...keke

    

     

I want to post so many gif here...since this story will be more sad that before so I think so adorable gif will help.

Keke...

   

LOL!!! Cute ...no, it's Shocked Couple!Lol

   

Don't laugh too hard LOL((Dying of laughter...XD)