Final

I Miss You and it Hurts (one shot)

 

11pm
 
The moon shone brightly in the sky. Streetlights  were on and the the cold wind gave you shivers.
 
You stopped for a while, seeing that you have to pass by a dark alley, so you can reach the convenient store.You took a deep breath and continued walking.
 
You were in the middle of darkness when you felt someone else’s presence.
 
You stopped.
 
There, you heard footsteps from behind.You bravely turned around.
 
“WHO IS IT?!” you managed to shout.
 
But there was no answer.
 
Instead, it came nearer..
 
 
Nearer..
 
 
And nearer..
 
 
“I SAID… WHO---“
 
You suddenly felt someone’s lips brushing against yours. You tried to struggle but you felt his strong arms wrapping around your body,reaching your back, clipping your arms to each side.
 
His scent. His scent was familiar.
 
It was him.
 
You slowly parted your lips.His tongue entered your mouth freely, tasting every part of it.You let him do what he wanted and slowly, he let go of his strong hold of you.
 
He gently put his arms around your waist.Immediately, you slid your arms around his neck.
 
Both of you were drawn too much that he started to bite you aggressively.You moaned in between kisses when your lips started to bleed.You were hurt, but you didn’t want him to stop.
 
He slowly went down to your neck.He kissed every part  and started to nibble it.It hurt again and this time, you pushed his face away.
 
“Eli!”
 
Then for a moment, the both of you stood there in an awkward silence.
 
“I missed you.” He whispered.
 
“I missed you more.”
 
He forcefully grabbed your hand and led you in a place near a streetlight.
 
When both of you finally got to see each other’s face, you both smiled.He put his hands on your cheeks.
 
“You’re so beautiful.”
 
He trailed down his fingers on your face and got to your bruised lips.
 
“I’m sorry for this.”
 
You held his hand and took it away from your face and said.
 
“It’s okay. I liked it.”
 
Then, there was silence again.
 
You noticed he had a bruise on his left cheek and his right eye.You immediately held his face to see it clearly.He looked away, ignoring your eyes as you checked on him.
 
“Who did this?” You asked.
 
He shook his head, still not looking at you.
 
“It’s nothing.” He mumbled.
 
“IS THIS NOTHING TO YOU? HUH, ELI?!” You suddenly raised your voice.
 
“YES! THIS IS NOTHING! AS LONG AS I GET TO SEE YOU NOW!” 
 
This time, he looked at you in the eyes.
 
You were struck by his words and also felt embarrassed.Embarrassed because you never did anything.
 
You let them take you away from Eli and didn’t even exert an effort to see him.
 
But that’s because your older brother told you not to worry because he’d help you.You trusted him, but you knew that it would take a lot of time.
 
He held your face again.
 
“I can’t do this anymore.” He whispered.
 
“I love you so much that I can let them hurt me just to see you.”
 
Tears started to form around his eyes.
 
“Did my younger brother do this to you?” You softly asked him as you were trying to stop your own tears.
 
He didn’t answer, but you knew that it was him. Your brother was just 2 years younger than Eli and you knew that Eli can’t hurt anybody you love.
 
There was silence again, until he got enough courage to speak again.
 
“Your family hates me, what should I do? They all hate me.” He was obviously frustrated.
 
It has been two weeks since that incident wherein your mother literally dragged you away while you were on a date with Eli.
 
You didn’t know what happened next, all you knew was that, you never got to see him again.
 
“Don’t worry Eli.My brother will find a way. You trust him right?”
 
Your older brother was brave enough to always help the two of you ‘cause he knew that only Eli can love you for real, even though he knew that in the past, Eli was not that of a good guy. He saw the change in Eli when both of you met.
 
“I do, but I can’t wait any longer.”
 
“So, Can I just visit you here every night?” He added.
 
“No Eli, please. Don’t. My mom transferred me to this place, letting me live in an apartment again, because she thought, you won’t come looking for me. If she’ll know you’ve found me, she’ll definitely bring me home. In that case, it’s impossible to see you again, they’d be tight---“
 
You weren’t done speaking when your phone rang. It was your mother.
 
“Hello mom?”
 
“Yes. I’m just out to buy coffee at the convenient store.”
 
“Yes. Yes. I’ll be back in the apartment right away. Don’t worry.”
 
“Okay bye.”
 
Your mom. She just called in the apartment, but the one who answered the phone was one of your friends who decided to live with you in your new apartment. She told her that you went out for a while.
 
You stared at Eli. He was now looking at the ground.
 
“Baby, I’m sorry. I have to go.”
 
Upon hearing you call him baby, his face lightened up once again.You smiled at him and he hugged you. He ran his fingers on your hair and sighed.
You felt his heartbeat against your chest.Your own heartbeat was in rhythym with his.
 
“I’ll wait for the time that we’ll be together again.I mean.. together everyday, without any fear.I’ll try to be patient. In the meantime, don’t tire yourself too much with schoolwork..Don’t drink too much coffee.. And uhh, I think I’ll visit you 2 days after this? I think that’s fair enough.”
 
Then he broke away from the hug, and smiled at you.
 
“Okay baby?”
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Hello! I hope you liked the story :) Sorry if the kissing part , I don't know how to write one. It's my first! LOL. Thank you soo much!!! until then :D