Donghae to the rescue!

maid and master !

As they walked though the building Eunhyuk stared in awe, he had seen many offices before but nothing like this.  Donghae walked ahead , "Good morning sir " said the secretary at the front desk. "Good morning Jessica " replied Donghae to which Jessica smiled and then looked at Eunhyuk. "This is my new assistant manager Eunhyuk" "ohh nice to meet you Eunhyuk-shi" Eunhyuk managed a "nice to meet you too" before Donghae started walking again. 

Soon they arrived at a large double door, Donghae unlocked the door and they went inside. Eunhyuk was in shock, it was a large room with ceiling to floor windows on one wall and very light cream walls on either side. A large desk stood in front of the glass windows, with piles of paper and a computer. He supposed this was Donghae's table. On the right hand a little off to the side was another desk, almost as crowded with paper and a computer: this was most likely Eunhyuk's. 

Donghae walked over to his desk, while eunhyuk was standing there still looking around the room, "That's your desk " he said pointing in the direction of the table at the side. Eunhyuk just nodded, as he walked over Donghae gave him a file     " get me all the details of the project and make a presentation , show by 2:00 " . Holy only an hour !  "yes sir "  And with that Eunhyuk got to work  . . . 

At five to two Eunhyuk was done, satisfied with his work he got up to go show Donghae. Donghae inspected the file and watched the presentation  . . . . still keeping his expressionless face he said " its fine , you can go have lunch now " Eunhyuk was yet again shocked but he realized that Donghae had like his work other wise he would not have let him go.

" How about you sir? Aren't you going to have lunch ?" Eunhyuk asked they did have to go to the meeting in 20 minutes.  "No I'll eat later " he replied and went back to his work. Eunhyuk just left and went to the cafeteria downstairs. He ordered tow burgers and two colas and headed back to the office. Donghae was still finishing off his speech. 

"I got something for you to eat" Eunhyuk said placing the burger and cola on Donghae's desk. There was a sudden change in Donghae's expression and then it went back to normal but he thanked Eunhyuk anyway and they continued  to eat in silence. But eunhyuk thought his heart was about to jump right out of his chest "since when was Donghae so appreciative ?" he thought. 

After eating, they headed out and waited for the driver so they could go to the conference. While waiting Donghae suddenly remembered something and excused himself to go fetch it. Now Eunhyuk was left standing alone. He was waiting looking around when a man suddenly approached him. "hay there beautiful" he said and Eunhyuk ignored him, he had heard bout these types before, and it was best to not respond. But the man kept coming closer  . . . " come on honey , why don't we go somewhere just you and me " he started to touch Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk moved back and slapped his hand away. " aww don't play hard to get my little anchovy  . . come here let me taste those strawberry lips." Eunhyuk moved farther back oh crap he thought , why isn't anyone here ! The man pushed him up against a wall and Eunhyuk knew he was trapped , he closed his eyes and waited for the man to him , tears rolling down his eyes. 

And then suddenly the man was on the floor, blood dripping from the side of his mouth. " He said he doesn't want to, leave him alone " Said an all to familiar voice. " Donghae-shi!" Eunhyuk cried and jumped on to him. The man now lay on the floor in pain and fear , Donghae glared at him and he ran off.  

Leaving Eunhyuk in Donghae's arms .