Thank You For Waking Me Up (Part 2)

MissU TS Entertainment's New Co-ed Group (Apply Closed)

 

Once Haewon had left the room, Bochil crept towards his next victim, Da Seung. Hiding in his hood, no one could see his face. Bochil frowned when he noticed this problem.
“First we’ll get rid of this hoodie.” He smiled. He turned Da Seung’s body so the camera could see as he tried to pry the hood away from the younger’s face. Da Seung grumbled and turned away.
Bochil looked at the camera, “He’s heavier than I thought.” He joked. Again, he he reached for the maknae, grabbing at his hip and chest to turn him towards the camera once more. Da Seung’s eyes shot open, not that anyone could see behind the hoodie. He sat up quickly.
“Oh, look who’s awake!” Bochil cheered. “Now let’s see that lovely morning face.” He went for the hood.
“Nooo!” Da Seung cried as he stood up. Bochil grabbed at his sweater trying to show off the Maknae’s morning look, but the threat of Da Seung’s shirt coming off on camera was too frightening to think about. Da Seung swatted Bochil away and ran to the bathroom, leaving Bochil to laugh at the reaction.
Da Seung slammed the bathroom door and locked it in fear Bochil would see anything. Da Seung slowly untied his hood and let it fall to his shoulder, only to hear a cough come from the other side of the bathroom.
“Normally, you’re supposed to knock first.” The voice stated. Da Seung looked over at his leader standing in front of the toilet as he adjusted his pants. “Luckily, I just finished, if you need it that badly.” He gestured towards the toilet before he went to the sink and washed his hands.
Da Seung’s eyes grew big as a blushed formed on his face. “I’m sorry.” He apologized for the intrusion. “Bochil was trying to take my clothes off on camera.”
Haewon looked at him for a moment and frowned. “That jerk!” He clutched his fist before stomping out the door.
 
While Haewon and Da Seung were in the bathroom, Bochil already started to work on his next victim, Baeyoung. Bochil looked at his friend and tried to wake him up, however, Baeyoung wasn’t as easy as the other two. As Bochil tried to wake him, Baeyoung would kick him and grumble. Bochil got so beat up, that instead of playing a joke, he took a near by pillow, and began to hit Baeyoung with it. Baeyoung sat up and glared at him only to see the camera and tried to hide his face. Park Kyung Lim only chuckled at the scene.
“Aren’t they cute?” She asked the camera, only to earn a glare from Baeyoung. “Shall we go to the next room to wake the rest of the boys up?”
“Of course!” Bochil cheered, only to fill in Baeyoung with the current situation. Baeyoung smirked at the idea of torturing the other members.
They walked into the next room where Daejung and Chanhee were still sound asleep. As Bochil and Baeyoung played their attack and as the closed into their target, Daejung, Haewon walked in hitting Bochil in the back of the head.
“Ow!” He cried, “What was that for?” He looked at his leader.
“Quit bothering everyone. Da Seung doesn’t want to be stripped on camera. And no else does either.” Haewon ordered.
Bochil just laughed at him, “Ok… Ok… I get it…” Bochil walked out of the room with Baeyoung as the looked for something else to make fun of.
Haewon walked over to Daejung and shook him sharply, “Hey! Wake up!” He ordered. Daejung woke up quickly as he looked at the leader.  He rubbed his eyes removing the sleep from them. “Time to get up!” Haewon explained again, before doing the same to Chanhee. Chanhee woke up without a problem as the boys made their way to the living room where Ae Cha was waiting.
 
“Well we have to wake up the girls now.” Park Kyung Lim smiled, “We could use some help.”
“I’ll go!” Bochil immediately volunteered.
Ae Cha glared. “Sorry but no boys in the girls’ room.”
“Aww come on Noona!” He cried.
“Yeah! Come on, Ae Cha Noona!” Baeyoung joined in.
“It’ll be fun! Just this once.” Chanhee even liked the idea.
Ae Cha stared at them.
“Oh come on, Ae Cha!” Park Kyung Lim tried to encourage her. “It’s only once and it’s only for the show. Besides, it’ll be great for view rating.”
Ae Cha let out a sigh know she was beat. “Fine! But keep a close eye on them!” Ae Cha warned Park Kyung Lim. “And it’s just this once.” She looked at the boys making sure they understood.
“Yes Ma’am!” Bochil, Da Seung, Baeyoung, and Chanhee cheered. Daejung just laughed while Haewon watched with a smile.
“Alright! Let’s go!” Park Kyung Lim ushered them.
 
Park Kyung Lim started with the first room, Na Eun, Riley, and Kairi’s room. Outside the door, Park Kyung Lim asked, “Since there are so many of us, let’s take three boys in this room and three in the other, any volunteers for this one. The boys looked at each other, none of them wanting to enter the room with the evil beast in it, aka Na Eun.
“As long as I don’t have to wake Na Eun Noona, I’ll go.” Chanhee stated.
“Agreed!” Baeyoung joined in.
“Aww, are you to scared to wake up Na Eun Noona?” Bochil taunted.
“Why don’t you try it then? If you’re so brave.” Chanhee taunted back.
Bochil looked around a moment debating, it might be fun but at the same time, he didn’t want her to kill him.
There was a loud sigh, as everyone looked towards the source.
“I’ll wake up Na Eun Noona!” Da Seung volunteered, earning a cheer from Bochil.
“How cane our baby be so brave!” He hugged the maknae.
“How can you be such a baby?” Da Seung stuck his tongue out at Bochil, causing the boys around him to laugh.
So it was decided Da Seung, Baeyoung and Daejung would wake up the first room of girls.
 
 

Gosh guys sorry I so much! I can only update on my phone but I am trying to find easier ways to update and I'm trying really hard while I have no computer! I understand if you don't want to read anymore I won't penalize you or ur character ill continue to write this even if I can only update every once in a while again I'm sooooo sorry I love you guys so much!