You'll know pretty soon

Queenka vs. Kingka

I walked into homeroom, everyone was almost there.

"Hey Eun Ji!" a group of guys waved at me. I smiled sweetly waved back.

I continued to my seat saying hi to everyone who greeted me. It was nice being known around school, especially when you haven't found one person who hates you. But don't get me wrong, I'm not those snobby queenkas of the school. I'm a different kind, which I guess is why everyone doesn't dislike me.

Class was about to begin, this boy starts walking towards my seat. He had blonde and kind of orange hair? It reminded me of lasagna. I giggled at the sight of it. He then turned his head to face me.

"What's your name?" the boy asked as he took a seat beside me, I glanced at the clock and smirked at him.

"You'll know pretty soon."

The teacher went down the list as the students called "here", until he got down to my name, "Eun Ji", I rose my hand.

"Present," then putting down my hand, I smiled at the boy who was sitting by me. I'm the only one who says present, so I end up laughing a little.

I didn't bother asking his name, because of course the teacher was about to call it.

"Jonghyun?" the teacher called out for him.

The boy beside me, I shall call him Lasagna head rose his hand, "I'm here," he responded in english. My eyes grew wide.

Okay, for someone from Korea his english wasn't that bad at all, compared to the others I've heard.

He seemed to noticed my attention towards him. I quickly turned back cleared my throat and opened the text book to act as if I was working. He chuckled a bit before doing the exact same thing.

A little more into the class, he turns to face me again.

"So Eun Ji?" he acted as if he wasn't certain.

I turned my head, "yes, Lasagna head"

"Could you help me with this problem?" he pointed at one of the problems in the book, the problem I had a problem with, the noticed my comment on him.

"Lasagna head?!" he asked.

I nodded, and patted his lasagna hair, he just shrugged and I heard a little chuckle escape him.

I laughed nervously, "you should ask someone else," I looked back to my book, "I don't understand that question either."

He then chuckled, "then we should help each other out and figure it out together? Don't you..." he trailed off and glanced at another boy, Jinki? I'm thinking his name was that.

"Psst, Jinki!"

A boy who had stylish sky blue glasses and very cute styled hair finished off a problem and looked up.

"What now, Jonghyun?"

"Yah! Hyung, why do you always say that?!" Jonghyun pouted making me laugh.

"Because you don't call me Jinki unless you want something," he crossed his arms, then glanced at me. I just smiled innocently, I never knew of Jinki until now, and quite frankly he's not that bad looking.

"Who's the girl beside you?" he spoke in english.

Whaat?! Boy in sky blue glasses say whaat?

I smiled and answered back, "I'm Eun Ji," in english too.

Jinki then got up and sat behind me, "woah! You know english too?!" I giggled at his sudden accent, and nodded.

Then two other boys joined us, "Oh this is Taemin and Minho," Jinki spoke as the two boys sat at the two empty seats in front of me and Jonghyun.

I smiled, "Hi, Taemin, Minho," I turned to Jinki, "and to you too Jinki," I smiled brightly.

Jinki shook his hands in the air, "please call me Onew," he gave me an eye smile.

Ahh! So cute! Taemin and Minho are cute too, damn why haven't I noticed these guys before?

"Alright, Onew, so since Jonghyun called you, I'm guessing you know how to do this problem?" I pointed at the problem, and Onew shook his head.

"Yeah it----"

Someone cutted him off, I glared at the figure hovering over my desk, "what the hell?" The boy was tall, not as tall as Minho but close to his height. HIs had brown hair with color streaks. He was smirking right at me.

"Come on guys, really? Are you actually doing this homework?" the boy leaned on my desk, staring at the four other boys.

They all turned their glances to Key, before they could say anything I got up making him lean back up and take a step back.

"Um, it's how we get a decent grade in this class, FYI," I pointed to his nose."

Oh god! This guy is even more stunning up close.

I went back to reality and sat back down.

The boy shook his head, "yah is that anyway to treat a popular guy?!" he asked surprised at me. I chuckled and nodded.

His threw his hands in the air, "Yaaaah!"

I waved my hands and turned to the other four guys, "so I guess you guys know each other?" I pointed out the obvious.

They all chuckled.

"We're known as SHINee," Onew smiled at me.

I nodded, "SHINee? Are you guys like..."

"The school's Kingkas," Jonghyun smirked at me.

"Eun Ji!" some random girl passing by waved at me, then other groups of people, I smiled back to them.

All of SHINee starred at me, I smirked, "if you guys are the kingkas," I paused, "well then, meet the queenka of this school."

I bowed and I laughed as their jaws came crashing down.

"Q-queen--"

"Ka"

"of

"The"

"School?!"

They finished each other's sentence making me laugh more than ever before.

"Yah, queenkas aren't supposed to laugh like that, that's not lady like," Key scolded me.

I glared at him, "I'll do whatever I please to do, no thanks to you," I stuck on my tongue and pulled the bottom of my eyelid down.

"Awee, she's cute hyung," Taemin said poking my cheek.

"You're not so bad yourself," I leaned closer to him, "Mr. Dancing machine," I whispered in his ear.

His eyes grew wide and grabbed my arm to pull me outside of classroom.

He looked around, "okay, how do you know of that?"

"It's kind of hard not to see a popping machine that goes to my school dancing at another university," I giggled at him.

He covered my mouth wit his hands, "alright then, well I have something to go against you anyway," he smirked at me.

What could he possibly know?

"And what is that?"

He walked closer to me, even closer than we already were, he pinned my arms so that I couldn't move.

"I know you're from America, the no-accent replies in english can't fool me. There's no possible way you could master english that easily," his smirk grew into a grin as he pulled me closer. My eyes stuck on his.

Why are his eyes so mesmerizing? Damn! Eun Ji! Snap out of it! You have to keep this guy's mouth shut.

Snapping back to reaity, I grabbed his face with my hands.

"Alright I get it, you caught me," I sighed and looked down, then back straight into his eyes, "then we both need to keep shut with something," I grinned at him, "I like this game you've got going on now," I got as close as I could to make it look like I was about to kiss him, then I giggled and let go once I felt his hands loosen and ran back into the the classroom. Only to have all of SHINee looking right at me. 

I gave them a "what-did-I-do" as I skipped back to my seat with Taemin only a few feet away behind me.

"What was that about?" Jonghyun asked as I sat beside him.

I smiled, "nothing at all," I smirked at Taemin.

"Yah," Key poked at Taemin, "you okay?"

Taemin glared at me, "perfectly fine," with his glare turning into a sweet stare.

It's like he's saying, "so lucky you have something against me," then I reply to, "touche".

"Okay, well I"m starving, let's get some lunch, yeah guys?" Onew looked at each one of us looking for an answer.

We all looked to one another and nodded.

"Yeah I'm in the mood for some fried chicken, what about you guys?"

I've been craving for fried chicken, so whatever the case is I'm getting my chicken!

Onew looked at me like I was some prized possession, "did you just say fried chicken?!"

I could see the other members smacking their forehead at his question, I giggled and nodded, "my treat," I smiled gathering my stuff.

They all clapped their hands to together, "oh thank you Eun Ji!" they smiled, except for one person, who still had a smirk on his face...

Key.

I don't know what is is about you, but it's like I know you from somewhere, Key.

I shook my head and forgot about the thought. Following SHINee out the classroom door, "who's Eun Ji going to ride with?" Minho asked looking at his three hyungs, because Taemin usually rides with Minho anyway. 

I looked at them and jingled my keys in the air, "I'm good guys, just follow me," I got into my Saleen S7 car as I saw their eyes trailing around it. I rolled down the window and stuck my head out, "food isn't going to come here on its own, hurry up," I giggled and rolled the window back, just then Key opens the passenger's side before I could even lock it.

"Um, hi?" I said with a confused expression. He just smirked as he seated himself in the passenger's side.

"You wouldn't mind right?" he turned to face me, I rolled my eyes, acting as if I wasn't already annoyed by his presence, I turned to him.

"Of course not," I said putting on my sunglasses and rolling my eyes back to the road as I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street.

KFC! Here we come!