Talent show and H5

Do dreams come true?

Noones P.O.V~

Its been about two weeks sense the first day of school and Minho and Taemin have gotten really close. Close as in they are really good friends and are always flirting but never really doing anything about except walling in their own pit of despair and shyness. They are all talk and not action. Meanwhile, Jonghyun is still chasing Key around, but Key has given in alittte more then before. Giving jjong hot fiery makeout sessions and some grabbing periodically, but never anything more. Its a Tuesday and they are all sitting at their lunch table, quickly being known as the H5(hot five, being taemin, minho, onew, key, and jonghyun). They all get a lot of attention for different reasons but one is a like that they are all gorgeous. Key is talking about the school talent show that happens twice a year,, once in the begining and once near the end. Its in about a week and he wants to try out with Taemin, doing a girl dance and wearing cute clothes. "Wait! Minnie your going to do it too!?" Taemin just kind of nods and laughs "Yeah hyung, why wouldnt i? I already look like a girl, plus im a good dancer so its right up my alley." Minho fakes feign and fans himself dramatically. We all laugh and Jonghyun chimes in "Damn baby you are going to look so damn hot." He says errotically to Key "I know~" In a snobby voice. "Which dance are you guys going to be doing?" "Well Onew, we were thinking Genie by SNSD. Its cute and simple." Taemin says. "Plus we already know the dance" Key says and giggles, "I cant wait to see it!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ehhhhhhh to be honest guys im kinda growing out of this fic... ill only continue if you guys really want me to. ive got a new job recently at a sushi restaurant and i work full time so thats why ive been on hiatus. Besides im really wanting to start a new fantasy story with the boys. tell me what you think please!?