Beautiful Boys

Do dreams come true?

Taemin's P.O.V~

Not even 10 minutes into first period i get a text from Key, telling me that he had something to tell me during lunch. What could have possibly happened in the 15 minutes that we departed from eachother that was so big to talk about? I scan the room for the teachers whereabouts and find him facing the board, writing something i wasnt paying attention to. So i quickly write Key a response back. 'Ok umma, meet outside the cafeteria for lunch.' The teacher then turns around and begins talking about what we will be doing the rest of the year, his name, blah blah blah. Normal teacher things. 30 minutes later the bell rings and i get up hastily walking out of the classroom to try to find my next class.

 

The next two classes go quickly, and soon its lunch time. I practically run to the cafeteria enterance and see Key waiting there for me. he waves cutely at me and smiles, coming up to me and giving me a small hug. "Hey Babycakes~ How was the first three classes of the day?" He asks as he leads me by the hand into the cafeteria and into the line. The whole time we are getting questioning looks from other students, but we dont even pay any attention because this is how we have always been. We have always been really affectionate and sweet around eachother, pet names and handholding just isnt weird to us. People always think were dating or something but its not like that, we just love eachother. As a best friend loves another.

 

"it was ok umma, just long and boring is all." "Meet any new friends?" he asks a little sullenly. "Of couse not, you know your the only friend i need~" I hug him cutely and lean my head on his shoulder. "such a sweetie~" he pinches my cheek and we get our food and walk to the first empty we see, the tables being small round tables with 5 seats around them. As soon as we sit down i open my mouth to ask him what it was he wanted to tell me so badly. "What did you want to tell me so badly anyway?" His face blushes "Omo! i almost forgot. You remember this morning when you fell on that guy, Minho?" I shake my head in response, indicating that i remembered "Yeah, how could i not, it was so embarassing." "Well.. two things. first thing, he totally caught up to me while i was in line and asked me about you. He was trying to pretend it was for a friend but it was written all over his face that he was into you." my face lit up in anticipation of the rest of the conversation. "Really!? What did he say!? What did he askkkkkk!?" Key just laughs at me and continues "He asked me if you were a freshmen, i said you were and single.." My eyes widen at that and i slap him lightly on the arm "yah! why did you say that!?" "Because i knew he wanted to know, its not a big deal calm your cute little boy s." I scrunch up my face to that. Hes always had a habit of saying that. Its so weird. "Im not a little boy umma..." "Taemin, your only 16. Your still a baby." "Your only 17!" "So, i act way older, you still act like your 14." "I do not!" He just stares at me with a whatever look "well anyway! Im not even to the good part yet. SO like i was saying, after he asked me about you his y little friend, which his name is Jonghyun by the way, from this morning, came up and asked me who i was... thennn...he might have invited me to fool around in the bathroom.." My eyes get wide again and my mouth drops open "No way! Why would he do that!?" "Well... it was my fault, im the one that had to be a smartass. When he asked me who i was i mighhhhttt have said 'Your dream come true'." i laugh because i can imagine him saying that. "You didnt do it did you?" "....well.... thats the second part i wanted to tell you.. I did." I open my mouth to ask him all these questions but he cuts me off before i can get anywhere "BUT! We only made out. and.... i might have given him a that was to die for." My mouth drops open again to that statement and i can see a blush creep up onto his face.

 

Just as we finished that conversation as if on cue, Minho and his apparent friend Jonghyun spot us and Jonghyun waves at Key with a smirk that tells all. Key smacks himself in the forehead and groans. "Why is he waving like that? Ugh now THATS embarassing...Oh god is he coming over here?...No nononono dont..." A couple seconds later they reach the table and sit across from us. Minho looking more awkward then ever. Probably matching how i look at the exact time. "Hey gorgeous, miss me?" Jonghyun says with sacarsm and arrogance practically leaking from his mouth. Key scoffs at him and takes a drink of his juice. "You wish."  he states ily "Awhh, playing hard to get now? But what about earlier?" He pouts and tries to hug Key, Key then attempting to push him away. "Dont touch me. Look, i already told you not to expect anything from me, it was just a whim, a dangerous leap of faith, just fun." Jonghyuns face turns down alittle at that and backs off. Minho turns his attention to me and opens his mouth "Hi, taemin." He gives a charming smile and gives a small wave. "H-hey.. Minho." I give an even smaller wave in return. "How are you adjusting to high school?" "Its alright. Just trying to figure out where everything is." While me and Minho our having are awkward small talk Key is busy trying to evade all of Jongs attacks of affection.

 

Minho's P.O.V~

Im just sitting here watching Taemin talk.. watching his cute, plump lips move as he talks.. Im a creep.. Man hes so pretty.. almost like a girl.. especially with that long hair.. i really dig this cutie..dgdjfghdfjh ughhh... hes young though and im in 11th grade that would be like .. what am i saying im not going to him! hes a delicate beautiful creature that deserves to be treated with love and respect. Opps.. what did he just say? i was so busy looking at his face.. "Ah, sorry what did you say just then? I kind of got lost in thought." His face lights up and he smiles "Its ok i dont mind. It happens to me a lot too. I said, maybe you can help me with finding my next class, that is, if you dont mind." He blushes slightly and i cant help but want to pinch those rosey cheeks. Ah....so damn cute.. "Sure, not a problem. Let me see your schedule." He goes into his pocket and pulls out his schedule and hands it to me, our fingers slightly brushing eachothers as we make the hand off. such smooth hands..ughhhh can he get more perfect!? I open the schedule and look at his classes, Noticing that his next class is actually right next to mine and his last period of the day is gym, which, is a mixed grade class, which i happen to also have. I smile huge and hand it back over to him "your next class is right next to mine, i can walk you there. And we also have the same gym class. So.. ill see you there too i guess." His smile stretches even more as he nods his head cutely......now that we have a class together maybe itll be easier for me to talk to him.. Just then Onew walks up and sits down next to Jonghyun, seperating him from Key. The whole table goes quiet. "Hey guys, i was wondering where you were at." he looks at Taemin and then back to me "Oh! is this the cutie you told me you met today?" I blush so hard i almost died. He then continues to poke jonghyuns hickey "Woah, who is that from!? You didnt have that this morning, first day of school and you already got lucky?" Keys face was now red as a tomato and he facepalmed yet again. Jonghyun smirks and a big smile streches across his face "Yah, look to your left." Onew did just that and came face to face with a blushing mad Key. A look of understanding reached his face "Oh, wow. Hes pretty." He picks his hand up and pokes Keys cheek, Key now glaring daggers. "Yah!" He slaps Onews hand away and gets up, grabbing his stuff and charging out of the lunch room, Jonghyun going after him "Wait for me baby!" then Onews attention is on Taemin, he then reaches over Key and touches Taemind hair, then starts to touch his face. "yah, you too, you are really pretty.. and your skin is so smooth its like a baby bottom, you kind of look like a girl." Taemin is blushing like crazy at this point. "T-thanks.. I get that a lot.." He kind of makes a pouty face, i take this point to be a hero and stand up, walking over to taemin and grabbing his bag, urging him to stand up. "Well, we gotta go, im going to show him to his next class, bye!~" Then onew is left sitting there with a look on confusion on his face. "Yah! Why are you guys leaving me?! I just got here!" He is pouting and he looks so ridiculous.

 

Now me and taemin are walking to his next class. "hey.. sorry about him, he doesnt know boundries. And hes sort of ADHD hes everywhere all the time." "Anio, hes kind of sweet. its alright." we walk in silence for a bit, then we reach his classroom. I hand over his bag and hes being awkward again. "T-thanks, by the way. For carrying my bag.. you didnt have to-" "I wanted to.." Then more awkward silence. "Well.. if you want, you can have my phone number. you know.. in case you need any more help getting around school." He smiles at me then. That beautiful, bright smile. His eyes squinting ever so slightly when he does.

im done for..