First day of school and... Choi Minho!?

Do dreams come true?

Beep Beep Be- I slam my alarm clock to shut it up. I groan and look up at the red digits glowing in the dark room to see it's 5:30AM. "Aish! So early!" I stretch out and saunter out of bed and into my connected bathroom and open the closet door. I pull out a stark white towel and place it on the counter. I reach into the shower and turn the nob left, then i strip myself of my clothes as the water heats up. I put my clothes in an organized pile on the floor and step into the steamy shower. "Ah~"

I smile and close my eyes, indulging in the warmth. After a few minutes i reach for my shampoo -tangerine scented- and pour of glob of it into the palm of my hand, then begin to rub it into my long golden locks. After a while of scrubbing i dunk my head under the water to rinse it all out. I grab for the coupling conditioner fromt he shower rack and squeeze out alot of it into my hand as i did with the shampoo, then massage it into my hair. After about 5 minutes i wash it out and clean my body, also i shave EVERYTHING 'I hate body hair' Then step out into the foggy bathroom, wrap a towel around my waist and make my way into my room and to my giant walk-in closet doors and open them.

I enter and scan the clothing, i decide on a white fasionably ripped sweater, white leopard print pair of skinny jeans, and white shoes. Seconds later im wearing the attire and am blow drying my hair. When my hair is fully dry i tousel it alittle hoping to please myself on the look. Getting alittle aggravated i put it in a lose pony tail and let my bags hang in my eyes. I do a quick black liner over my eyes and brush my teeth. I grab my phone of the charger and my backback and run downstairs.

Entering the kitchen i go to the freezer and open the big doors, pulling out a toaster struedel package, taking out two and popping them into the toaster. A few minutes later it pops up and i eat it quickly. My phone lets out alittle ring and i notice i have a text. 'Hey Taeminnie~ im here, hurry up okay?'  I rush outside and open the passenger side door to his very new very nice car and get inside.

"Morning Key-Hyung~" I give him a big smile and a cute wave. I buckle my seat belt and he begins to drive us to school. "Good Morning Taeminnie~ Are you ready for your first day of high school!?"

He says the last part with alittle too much enthusiasm. "I guess..." "Awh Taemin you look so fierce!" He gives me a big smile. "Gomawo Key-Hyung~ Your so good to me" I laugh. I finally took a look at what exactly Key was wearing and noticed we kinda matched. He was wearing a red long sleeve v-neck, red skinny jeans, and red converse.

"Key, what made you wear all red today?" "I was feeling hot today" He winks and i smile and laugh. "Well you look hot!" "Thanks Tae-baby" He gives me another smile, the car pulls around a corner and the school comes into view. My stomache starts to do flips as my nerves finally catch up to me. We pull into the student parking lot and park near the front. Key turns off his car and gets out. I just remain sitting but unbuckle my seatbelt. I give a huge sigh as i see him come to my side of the car and open the door.

"Taemin-Ah! You have to get out were going to be late!" I just pout and cross my arms. "COME ON! Sometimes i swear Taemin you are such a child!" "Am not!" I puff out my cheeks. He pulls my arm and begins to pull me out of the car but i grab the car and fight equally as hard to stay inside. "TAEMIN let GO!" He pulls harder and i lose my grip, my fingers slipping.

I groan as i fall back onto something hard. I hear a muffled 'Oompf' And realize that something hard was a person i fell onto. He falls to the floor, me with him, my equally flush to his hips, the fall putting pressure on his clothes member. I can feel a soft rumble on my back now from his laugh. I sit up, still on his lap "Are you going to sit there all day, huh?" I quickly rush to stand up, blushing like mad. "U-uh Jwesongheyo!" I bow. 

All i hear is him laugh again so i pick my head back up. He stands "Not that i would mind a cutie like you on my lap all day" He winks and smiles his brilliant smile. For the first time i notice his face and just how handsome he is. Not to sound cliche' but he was tall, dark, and handsome. He was lean but i could tell he was built and toned. Dark chocolate-brown hair and deep y eyes to match, and plump y lips.

"Seems like you wouldnt mind either." He says these last words very sensually and then puts his hand out. I take it eagerly "It's nice to meet you, im Minho. And by what your friend was calling you earlier your names Taemin, right?" "Ne!" I give a cute smile and then instantly i pull my hand back, just now realizing what he said earlier. When i fell, the pressure from on my made me moan subconciously. 'Sense when were you such a Taemin..'