EXO-M Kris scenario:When you guys go to a haunted house

EXO-M Kris scenario:When you guys go to a haunted house

        "Dozen or half dozen?" You asked Kris, studying the cinnamon sugar covered donuts.
        "Mmmm..a dozen," Kris grinned, handing you a ten dollar bill. Rolling your eyes you went to the cash register to pay for this fatty's snack...
        "Yah! Jagiya/sweetie!" Kris waving you over, making you step out of the forming line.
        "What?" You groaned, your legs already tired from all the orchard walking.
        "Here," he pushed you back into the line, handing you a liter of cider.
        "Kris! You could've just walked it over to me!" You scowled, not wanting to stand anymore. He blinked, not wanting to admit the obvious. He shrugged, hurrying you back in the line.
        "Ahhh chongmal/really, and this guy is a trainee for SM," you shook your head.
-
        "Let's go in the haunted house," Kris decided, already walking towards the attraction.
        "The corn maze sounds better," you smiled, uncomfortable with the idea of something dark and claustrophobic like.
        "No it doesn't. Why? Are you scared?" Kris teased, staring straight into your eyes.
        "No," you mumbled, looking away and crossing your arms.
        "Then come on," He nodded toward the black painted building. Grasping your shoulder, he moved you forward, ignoring the fact you were digging your heels into the ground. He chuckled and swept his arm around you, knowing it would melt you. Sighing, you gave in letting him lead you into a dimly lit hallway.
        "Which way?" Kris nodded toward the three different corridors  while you snuggled deeper into his embrace. Pointing with your foot, he lead you guys left, studying the abnormal paintings around him; a three-headed Mona Lisa, The Scream with a stitched and sowed closed mouth, and a completely blank canvas. Sharing a confused glance, you both leaned forward to study the last piece of art. The unexpected tapping you on the shoulder.
        The wall just a few inches away from your nose, it's white board slipped up, revealing a horrific mask.
        "AH!" You ran into Kris's chest, his body obviously trying to stifle a laugh.
        "Ahhh buya/what the!!!" You hit him, while he laughed even harder. Even worse, he high-fived the masked figure, both of them the only ones enjoying it. Glaring you stormed off into another direction, leaving Kris behind. He called for you but your pride got in the way, making you forget you we're alone...in a haunted house.
-
        A cold eerie breeze flowed through the dark manor, chilling and making the hairs on your neck stand up. Shivering, you walked through the scary place, just trying to find the exit. You scolded yourself, all of this preventable if you hadn't overreacted and left Kris. Your power-walking turning into a sprint, you found yourself in a pitch black room. The door shutting itself like it knew you were here. Silence was all the company you had.
        "Kris!" You called, knowing he wouldn't hear you. Or be here to caress you in his arms.
        "Kris!" You repeated, backing up to the wall, feeling around for the doorknob. Finding it, it shocked you, the sting tingling through your body. Every time you tried to twist the metal, it did the same, giving little electric sparks. And then the scary music started playing, the rhythm cueing thunderous lights. Blinding white and blue branches flashing on the walls.
        Running around the small containment for the way out, you tripped, your hand landing in something wet. In the streaks of lightening you saw it was(fake) blood. Screaming, you started to hyperventilate, your breath uncatchable. White spots blotched on the wall, the colors swirling to a pink, and then crimson red. Blood on the walls. Spelling out his name.
        "KRIS!!!" You choked out, reading the letters on the wall. He heard you and when you blinked, you were in his arms.
        "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," his voice soft. Rocking side to side, he comforted you, smoothing your hair. Trembling under him, you watched the lightening, counting the white sparks till you calmed down. Waiting until your breathing was normal, Kris brought you up, protectively placing his arm on your shoulder. Attempting to melt you inside again, helping you forget your panic attack.
        "Jagi." He said, his handsome face radiant in the flashes of light.
        "Mmm?-" He kissed you, a soft peck tingling you more than the doorknob.
        "Better now?" He smiled, a side you didn't see often from Kris revealing itself. But you knew your boyfriend, his cool collected personality just had to ruin the moment.
        "Your such a chicken jagiya."


 

 

A little corny xD Kinda hard to think our Duizhang would act like this, right?

Anyways, hope you liked it!
Feedback/comments is appreciated!