voice of my heart

‘We're one so if one is taken out, no one is left’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UgK2eg2esg

'Close your eyes. Think of me and forget about the people around you. Only think about you and me.’

'I believe in you, that’s why I’m still here, right next to you. However, I don’t think I can do it anymore because I can’t stand it anymore. It hurts so much.' you slowly removed your hand from his chest.

‘But, I had already promised that I’d protect you. No matter what happens to us, we can’t separate. Did you forget about the promise that we made together? You can’t do this to me!’ his voice suddenly changed.

You looked at him, he sounded so sincere and you knew that he meant what he said because he only wanted to be with you. His eyes reddened as he tried his best to hold his tears.

‘I know, this is a joke that you had planned earlier, isn’t it? Please.’ he lowers his head as he knows that this is for real.

‘I don’t mean to do this to you but I know you can do better and find someone better than me. Mianhae jiho.’ you walked away even though it was hard for you too.

‘Why do you want to go away from me so badly? Why? Did I do something wrong to you? I don't know! Tell me! I really don’t know what I’ve done wrong.’ he tried to stop you.

Don’t go! Please, I beg you. That’s the words that I want to say to you so badly but I don’t think I can do it. I know I can’t stop you but will you turn back to look at me?

Even though it was hard, you continued walking and left him alone. His tears obscured his sight and he dropped onto his knees.

I don’t know why but it’s painful and it hurts so much. My heart is burning and I don’t know what to do. I can do anything for you but not this.

He tried stifling his teats, but it was not easy as he thought. He loves you and the only pain that he cannot bear is being dumped by you. After entering the car, you cried because you can’t bear with it anymore. 

I can’t continue this. It’s wrong since it can be dangerous for him and he will never think about his dream. I'll have to hurt myself because I want the best for him. Yes this is right! It’s for the best. I can’t go back with him anymore. I don’t think I can forget about him but I’ve to try, for him.

You started the engine of the car and went back to college.

 

~~~~

 

‘You dumped him?’ dasom shocked and looked at you disbelieve.

Instead of answering her, you just nod with your head. You take out your book from your bag and try to make yourself busy.

‘Are you insane? He never mad at you, never do something bad behind you and take care so much about you than himself. He love you and so you but why did you guys brake up?’ 

‘That’s why I dumped him. He kind of bored and not fun to be with’

Dasom smiled and laughed ‘I know you. You think I’m going to believe you. Why you wanted to break up with him?’ she took the book from you.

‘I don’t want to burden him anymore. Pity him because he looked so tired and he has to take care about me. I want him to forget about me so he can focus more on his works. I don’t want him to worry so much about me and I don’t think he can continue this relationship after he become famous. I don’t want to be haunted by his sasaeng fans anymore. I want to get out from that scary life. That’s why; I can’t continue to have any feeling towards him anymore. Is it wrong to do it for him?’

‘But you can’t hurt yourself because you want to runaway from reality and get out from the fact that you love him so much. Are you sure you can do this? You have finish think about this? I bet he against with it. You still not matured yet in making your own decision.’

‘Unnie, should I just continue and go back to him? I should have asked you about this before I make a decision but I really stupid to think that I can solve it on my own even thought I don’t know how and what to do’ you start to cry and she hugs you and calms you down.

Dasom is your best friend and you know her since your primary school and she is the only person that you believe beside jiho. She knows everything about you and she is the only person can understand you because your relation with your family is not like a real family at all.

You live with dasom after you finishing your high school and you visit your family only once a month. You hate to live with the person called step-mother and step-brother. Your father remarried after three years your mother passed away. You don’t care so much about it since your father never forgets to gives allowance to you.

Dasom take care about you and you assume her as your own sister even though she’s older from you just four months.

 

~~~~

 

‘What are you doing?’ dasom enter your room and lay on your bed.

‘Oh, unnie. I had nothing to do so I listen to this new song. It was just came out’

‘What song do you play?’ she asks since you wear the headphone.

‘Not a big deal. Why do you come here?’

‘Nothing, I just want to check your condition because I scared that you think to do something bad to yourself like committed suicide’

‘Unnie! How could you say that to me?’ you throw a pillow to her and she laugh.

Maybe I’m not but what about him. I don’t know how and what is he doing now.

‘I’m going to wash first’ you excuse.

‘Oh, okay’ she nod.

Dasom look at the ceiling and suddenly she stops her gaze at your desk. Something attracts her attention and she goes closer to make sure. It’s your picture with jiho.

‘She still keeps it?’ she smiles.

Suddenly she saw your laptop was open and she look back to check you. It’s a relief you still in the toilet.

‘What kind of song she heard until I can’t hear it too?’ she wear the headphone and click play button.

The screenplay shows the name of the group and the title of the song ‘hasseo anhasseo?’ she whisper to herself quietly.

 

~~~~

 

‘What’s your name ?’ jiho ask the girl who dance with him.

‘You bad guy, I won’t tell you my name before you ki…’ 

‘Jiho, let’s go’ kyung pull him but he refuse.

‘Stop it! You be like this because you mad at her. Don’t harm yourself. I can’t stand any longer to see you being like this anymore. You can’t be like this, wake up! If she was here, I know she also hate to see you like this.’

I’ve tried to stop her. She is being so cruel. I don’t know why.

‘Don’t stop me! You don’t have to worry about me. Sh –she hate me. I don’t want to go back. Leave me alone if you want to go back’ he pushes kyung to go back flirt and dance with a s.

If you do this, it won’t change anything kyung sigh as he failed pulling jiho from the s around him.   

What can I do to make him stop? Call her?

‘You have to come here quickly. He is in trouble now!’

‘Why? What’s happen to him?’

‘He involves in accident and has a serious injured. Hurry up’

Your jaws drop, Is it because of that?

 

~~~~

 

‘Kyung oppa! Where is jiho?’

‘Sorry I have to lie to you because I know you won’t come if I tell you the truth. He doesn’t want to stop smoking and keep on drinking that stuff. I’ve tried my best to stop him and now it’s your turn to tell him to stop. I know you can do because he only listens to you’

‘But’ you paused.

‘I know you still love him and I beg you, please help jiho. Even if you say you don’t have that kind of feeling towards him anymore’ he put a high hope to you and you feel guilty to refuse it.

You look at jiho in drunk condition was surround by a s and straight go towards him. You take his hand put it on your shoulder and bring him out from the club.

‘Why do you come here? Don’t you hate me? Seeing me like this is embarrassing and I’m sorry because… I forgot the promise that I made to you to not drink anymore’ he laugh.

‘Jiho-ah, you’re not forgetting the promise but you intentionally do it because of me. You know I hate to see you hurt yourself because of me’

‘That’s the only thing I can do, to try forgetting you. You told me to find someone better than you. I’ve tried my best but I can’t’ he shook.

‘I –I can’t forget about you too or stop loving you but I think this is the best for us’ you stutter.

‘This is not the best and totally the stupid thing ever! Back to me please~ I know you scared with them (sasaeng fans) and I know I can protect you better than anyone else could do. You don’t have to be scared because I’ll never let you be alone until my last breathe’ he hug you and you just let him do that.

‘You can cry now, don’t hold it because you want to look strong in front me’ he slowly brush your hair and you cry as soon as he said.

‘The only thing that I scared now is losing you’ he whispers.

‘I’m sorry for keep troubling you, jiho’ you step back and look him.

‘It’s nothing for me because I love you more when you keep troubling me. Don’t leave me again because I only can live when you next to me’ he kiss your forehead and then your nose.

‘From now on, you don’t have to think about them and promise me that you only gonna think about you and me’

You close your eyes as he getting near. His hand grew cold as his hands lovingly caressed your cheek before he wraps it around your waist and pressing his lips into yours. You answer him with moving your lips in synch with his. Soon enough you were kissing passionately.

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

Unsubscribed me? okay i understand; 

 

Subcribe and comment please ; 

Yeay noona love it !! Thank you *shy* ;