BYUN BAEK HYUN AND KIM ~~~~

me,my cousin's life in infinite

 "That's a lot ~~~~!" He said."Iam going to move house, idiot!"You said while knocking his head.

"Hey!" He said."I really am not buying anything for you!" He said and you show you your puppy eyes."Pwease?""Ok.Ok" He agreed and you beamed.

"Gomawo oppa." You said."Oppa.""Wae?"He asked."You are the most handsome men in the whole world!" You said."Who doesn't know?" He said proudly.

You just rolled your eyes while pushing your trolley.

You two walk to the counter and pay."Cute couple."The cashier said."No we are not,ahjumma." You said.

"Oh,I am sorry!" She said and give Baekhyun your groceries."Buy me Ice cream!" You said and he went to the ice cream shop togthether with you.

You are always like that to him and he likes it.

"2 cookies and cream,please." Baekhyun said and the lady give him the ice cream."Thank you." You said.

"Delicious!"You shoutedand everyone stared at you.

You started to spill out everything that happened earlier and cried.

He wiped your tears.You love telling stories to him.

"~~~~.You can always lean on your handsome Baekhyun,ok?"He said while wiping your tears with his thumb.

"Let's go home." He said."It is getting late.

He walked you home.

"BAEKHYUN!" Your oppa yelled and you were suprised.

"HYUNG!" Baek shouted to.

They always make a prank to you together.

"Hyung.I have to go home.Take care of ~~~~!" He said and left.

"Where is mine and Hani's things?"The twins asked.

"Here."You said and went to yourroom to pack your  things.

"ALL DONE!FUUHH" You said.

You went to your oppa's room and he is packing his thing."~~~~-ah!" He said noticing youwerearound him.

"Oppa!How many rooms are there?"You asked."3." He answered."Room one's owner is you,me,Woohyun and Myungsoo.Room two is the rest of infinite and room three is for the twins." He stated.

"WHAT?" You asked."Don't worry,nothing is going to happen.You are sleeping with me.
 

You sighed and left.