PAY

me,my cousin's life in infinite

PLEASSUBSCRIBTO ALL MY LOVELY SUBBIES,COMMENTERS AND READERS ! I LOVE U GUYS!


TALK  - "..."

Think *...*


"SUNMI-AH!" Sunggyu called. *What does he want....again?*You thinked.

You walked to his room."What do you want my loving brother?" You asked in a annoyed tone as your rolled your eyes." Nothing.Just a talk,Sunmi." He said casually."Come and sit here."

he patted the space beside him on the bed.You  sit on it..just then,your borther suddenly got a call from his friend,Woohyun about something important.He hurriedly went out .

Suddenly a knock was heard.And finally a loud bang.You open the door.

"Hey pretty.How can he play with a pretty women while he had no money to pay for the house rent?!" A man shouted as you flinched.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A WOMEN?!" You shouted."YOU!YOU ARE THE WOMAN!"The man replied back.He walked to you and you walked behind.

"We can let you go in one condition." He said."What condition?" You asked.

Without even answering,he smirked and walk closer to you which make you hit the wall.He started to his shirt while his gang was busy searching for money.

"Please.Don't" You said as the tears came out from your eyes.

"What are you doing?!" You heard someone say and it is definetly your brother."Oh Sunggyu -ah.Where is the money to pay for this house and WHERE DO YOU GET THE MONEY TO BUY A WOMAN?!"

The man Shouted."Here is ur money and do not touch MY SISTER!" He said.

You have never seen him this scary before.Though you know,the first in his life is you and always be you."Thank you." The man said as he wanted to take the money from Sunggyu but Sunggyu just throw the money in front of his ugly face and run towards your lifeless body that is just crying.

"~~~~-ah.Mianhe." He said while buttoning your shirt and hug you tightly.

"Oppa.It is okay.I know.You have to supprot 4 humans including you.It is dificult.I know oppa.I know."

You said while crying.He cupped your face."You are always my kind sister,Kim ~~~~. He said while smiling though he is holding back the tears.

He carry you bridal style to his room and make you lay on the bed.Your face is pale and lifeless."Rest." Sunggyu said as he leave the room.

 

"OPPA!" Your annoying y stepcousins came home with all the hickeys and such.

"Hmmm." Sunggyu said while walking to the sofa to watch Running Man.

"Oh yes.Can you guys wait and sit here for a second?""Yes,oppa." Hani said. They sit down.

"Hani and Hana.Please listen.We are not staying here anymore.We are staying at infinite's dorm that myungsoo's father just bought for infinite and ~~~~~ to stay together.And yes,you are going to stay there,too.And please no clinging when we get there."He said and they nodded while smiling like an idiot and squealed like a crazy fangirl.

Thank you,oppa.I love u!" The older twin,Hana said."Go back to your room." He said.

 

"Oppa." He heard you calling him."~~~~.Why my sister?"He said.

"You said you wanted to talk about something." You stated.He tells you everything about moving house and all.At first,you dont agree but hepersuade you until you agree.

"Okay oppa."You said."Why the long face?" He asked."Nothing."You replied.

He knows you will not make a fuss about the man earlier but he know you were still scared.

 


"OPPA! I want to go out for a while.I want to buy something."You said."Be back fast,~~~~-ah."He replied."ARA!" You said walking out of the house.You just wear a floral mini dress


NEEDS:

Toodbrush and case (✓)                                                                       

Facial cleanser       (✓)

Hand cream             (✓)

Strawberry lipbalm (✓)

Compact powder   (✓)

Banana milk          (   )

Cousins :

Bright red lipstick  (✓)

Blusher                 (✓)

Multicolour eyeshadow  (✓)                               

Cherry lipbalm    (✓)                                                                            

_______________________________________________________________

"You bought the cosmetics and went to the food section.

"~~~~~~" A boy said and you know it is Baekhyun,your best friend since you move."BAEKHYUN OPPA!"You shouten and jump into his arms.

"What do u want to buy,huh?" He asked."some things.Oh oppa I will move house but I will stay in the same school."You said while pouting.

"Lets go to the Milk section.I will pay for"You brightened up.

You bought dozens of banana milk and some other milk flavours,too.Baekhyun just look at you in awe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


if u want to make a story,please go to MIAALTERNIFORA for poster and BG image!Its very pretty yet simple.

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBER AND FOR THE POSTERS!*sends heart and kisses!*

I think I am falling for this two men!