A Bad Feeling

A Bad Feeling

Kevin's POV


It's all my fault! It should have been me lying there. How could I have been so careless?! Because of my actions, someone very special to me is hurt. A friend, my lover. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I recollect what had happened 15 hours ago...

~~~~~15 hours ago~~~~~

I was so stressed with my work. I have to finish typing my proposals and collect manuscripts from the author I'm in charge of. Being a shoujo manga editor means working overtime and no time for ourselves. Only Eli and I were left in the building (don't mine the security guard><). Everyone had already went home early. While I was typing my proposal, a thunderous voice echoed throughout the office room. Eli was on the phone. Apparently he had a dispute with his author. Too bad he was in charge of an author who like procrastinating. Eli hang up the phone and led out a heavy sigh.

I looked up at him and he gave me a smile I could die for. We are currently dating each other. He had confessed to me after our graduation. 

Eli and I had grown up together ever since his parents had passed away and my family had brought him in. We were same age then and both of us were interested in becoming an editor since young. After we graduated, both of us went out to find an editing job and somehow landed in the same company as each other.

I had already finished my proposal and was already packing up my stuff when Eli told me to wait for him. After 15 minutes, Eli had finished and we wallked towards the lift. While we were waiting for the lift, Eli was rarely very quiet. I felt a poking sensation poking my back. I turned around to ask Eli to stop it.

"Stop it Eli it hur..." I was interupted when a pair of lips gently touched my mine

I couldn't resist kissing him back but then I realised it was in public ( even though there's practically no one around).

"Eli stop, we are in public.." making up a lame excuse

I pushed him away gently and turned my head to enter the lift. I was blushing really hard. Apparently Eli had noticed it and ruffled my hair. Which made me blush even more.

"But you kissed me back didn't you?" Eli said

"Uhmm.. that's not the point, we should really head home." I quickly answered.

"Aww... My little Vinnie did not want to accept the fact?"

He moved in to make another kiss but this time on my cheeks. *squeels inside ><


Eli's POV


I noticed Kevin is already packing up his stuff. I quickly asked him to wait for me. He agreed. I did not know why but I had a really bad feeling about tonight. I finished packing up my stuff and we headed towards the lift. I decided to start poking him from the back as I was really feeling anxious and did know what else to do. As Kevin turn his head around to probably scold me, I planted a kissed on his lips. 

"Stop it Eli it hur..." Kevin said before I had plant a kiss on his lips

He couldn't resist kissing me back. I knew him too well. 

"Eli stop, we are in public.." probably making up a lame excuse

He pushed him away gently and turned his head to enter the lift. He was blushing really hard and I could see it and ruffled his hair which made him blush even more. 

"But you kissed me back didn't you?" I said

"Uhmm.. that's not the point, we should really head home." he quickly answered.

"Aww... My little Vinnie did not want to accept the fact?"

I moved in to make another kiss but this time on my cheeks.

We exited the building and head for the pedestrian crossing. The feeling inside me is becoming worst. Kevin was pressing the button non stop.

"Pressing it countless times wouldn't make the cars stop any sooner you know." I said with sarcasm

"I knew that! I cant wait to go home and uhm... you know.... cuddle?" he said

I was taken aback from Kevin's words. 'Cuddle'? Is that really what he wanted to do? ( if u noe what I mean XD) The traffic lights were already in our favour and we started walking. Then it struck me somehow... the feeling... it had to do something to do with Kevin.

Kevin had accidentally dropped his phone on the road and picked it up.

"Kevin!!!!" I yelled while running towards him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accidently dropped my phone on the road and picked it up when I heard Eli yelling my name.

"Kevin!!!!"

He ran pushed me forward which made me fell on the road. The screeching sound of brakes and a thump could be heard. I turned my head around to see Eli, just lying on the ground. My heart shattered into pieces. The van that hit Eli had drove off. I ran towards him at the same time dialling 911. He was covered with blood.

"Eli! Eli! Eli! Wake up don't leave me!"

~~~~~~~~~~15 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hand I was holding moved. I stood up and look at Eli. He was awake!! He tried to sit up but I told him not to. Tears of joy filled my eyes. I told him exactly what had happened. I thanked and apologized to him countless times. I told him that it was all my fault. If I didn't pick up the phone or even dropping it in the first place Eli would have been there on the bed. I sudden ly stopped talking to Eli for awhile and stared at floor. I felt a hand on my chin and raised it up.

"It wasn't your fault."

A pair of soft lips touched mine. A kiss from my lover, a kiss that I would treasure. I was already blushing really hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eli's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It wasn't your fault." I said as I placed my lips on his.

Then without noticed, something really hard hit my head.

"Ouch!!" I exclaimed

"You should lay down on the bed and rest! And stop making me have butterflies in my stomach" Kevin said

"Your are not making it better by hitting my head you know.." I pouted

 

 

Thanks to anybody or everybody that read this. Hope u enjoyed reading this !!