You're wrong..

The fighting.

Chanyeol felt terrible as he say his boyfriend crying and the gentle sobbing. He didn't realize until now how much he hurt his hyung. Whimpering softly like a puppy he knelt down to hug the boy in hug, but kai pushed him away still upset and hurt. 

"what happened to you wanting to spend time a part??" he huffed gently wiping his eyes dry quickly so his elder wouldn't see him crying. This hurt chanyeol. He didn't mean for the boy to take it to the heart but yet again he didn't mean to say any of it.

"look.. kai I'm sorry.. I didn't mean any of it okay.? I just got upset and said things." he frowned at the boy sliding around to the front of the swing to crouch down before his love, but still he couldn't see the boys eyes. he had it to were his face was hidden deep in his bangs. "come on.. look at me." he urged further squeezing the boys thigh.

As much as Kai wanted to forgive easily he couldn't he wanted the other to turely understand how he felt. So he went on "If you didn't mean it why did it come out of your mouth??" he shot his head up to look at the older boys hurt expression "you were obviously thinking it." he huffed softly

Chanyeol blinked in pure surprise by his love's response. he hesitated before quickly shaking his head "n-no. that's not at all correct. it just corta came out of my mouth you know?? I really didn't mean it" he pouted with big eyes

kai snickered. He was really cold hearted when upset. "I-I don't know.. I just feel like this is something you wantd to tell me for a while now." he looked down in the other before taken back in surprise.

The chan had caught him back in a deep passionate kiss. which of course took the boy back in surprise. Kai couldn't pull back the man had encased him in a tight embrace. their lips were lock tightly. So kai just simply melted into the kiss awkwardly sitting there like a duck.

"kai you damn pabo. if I really felt that way I would've left you a long time ago. I wouldn't still be here fighting for your love." he huffed "I'm sorry. I reallly didnt mean any of it last night. it just came out of my mouth cause I was alittle upset." he hugged the boy closer "but I would never want you to leave me. never"

kai felt terrible. his hyung seemed mad at him again only cause he was being a selfish brat. he hugged the boys neck and burried his face into Yeol's warm chest not saying anything else. With this chanyeol took it as an apology  before scooping the younger up and off the swing. It was time to go home to the mad house filled with 4 other boys. 

kai squealed lightly and gasped in surprise as he was suddenly lifted up. he held onto the shirt tightly "yeol! I'm to heavy you're gonna drop me!" he squirmed softly.

chanyeol playfully rolled his eyes "well if you keep moving I will!!" and with that the boy held still as possible afraid of hitting the cold hard ground