That night.

The fighting.

That night had been one of the worst for Kai. He couldn't sleep; his eyes were filled with never ending tears as they stained his red cheeks. The words exhcanged between him and Chanyeol would never leave his mind.

He had teleported to a nice quiet place; The park. It was one of the only places that he could get away to without any of the members around to bug him. He just wanted to be alone. Actually no he wished out of no where Chanyeol would just show up and comfort him. He sat there alone in the dark as the tears continue to fall silently as he stared down at the empty ground below him.

The words exchanged between the to rang like a high pitched bell in his ears. did He really meant what he said last night? were they still together or not? with every word he had said Kai's heart slowly fell apart. Funny thing was, Channie wasn't yelling at him, He was crying talking loudly.

Over and over he kept saying how horrible of a boyfriend he was and that kai didn't need him. Wrong they needed eachother more then anything. Chanyeol meant everything to him and Kai meant everything to him as well. They couldn't possibly live without eachother but they couldn't realize that. Not now atleast.

It was still cark out and the sun was barely peaking out. Kai gently swayed in the swing that same blank expression on his face. Cheeks still stained and the words still echoeing. His mind soon focused on the noises he heard. It was chanyeol moving with his cat like reflexes staying quiet as possible, but he couldn't fool Kai.

"what now channie?" he sighed mumbling softly not daring to look up, his voice cracking softly from the crying. Chanyeol just then knew how hurt he was... Maybe he shouldn't of said all that.. Maybe he was wrong...