Chapy 1

No More DBSK

Warning  : This is only fanfiction !!!!!!!!!!!! So please no bashing.....because I am a cassie too ^-^

                     And because this is fanfic, everything inside the story is my imagination. But please believe me, I do love these guys. And I won’t be tired of them. AKTF!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

As I open my eyes, I saw that picture of us. In our happy time, we used to walk together. It’s not that everything perfect, but we made it as a perfect one. Until Jaejoong-hyung felt so tired, not to mention, but several months before the lawsuit, Jaejoong-hyun continously collapse because of fatigue. All of us were very worried.

And this imperfect condition became worse. I even cry when one day in the morning, Jaejoong-hyung even can’t got up with his own effort. And started from that day, five of us agreed to rearange our schedule with SME. But what happened then was, they forced us to choose, they release us but we should pay or stay there.

Everything was mess. Me and Yunho-hyung of course can’t go because we already sign a film contract, and it would be a high payment if we left. But Jaejoong-hyung, Yoochun-hyung, and Junsu-hyung were free of contract and if they left, I assure they could pay the fine, although with other friends help. They refused to leave at first, but did they want to let Jaejoong-hyung die? I still remember the night before the lawsuit, Jaejoong-hyung didn’t say anything. He locked his room, I knew it, he cried, blaming himself.

But the time even can’t change what already broken. Everything change worse. Bashing everywhere, missunderstanding, even there was Cassie who said they were tired of us. Those really broke our hearts, and whose fault? Us, it’s us. And the last thing I remembered about TVXQ was that night after we finished our performance, Yunho-hyung cried. I didn’t know why, but in the morning he said,

“Changmin, let’s leave now. I don’t care again.”

And on 10 AM the pers conference held, what made me shocked was JYJ also held pers conference with a same goal. And the thing that made me more shocked was SME even didn’t bother to interrupt our plan. Why..???

But then, I didn’t care, I felt free and I already imagine we reunite again. But the reality was too far from what I imagine, Yunho-hyung left me right after the pers conference. I can’t contact Jaejoong-hyung. Yoochun-hyung already moved back to USA, and Junsu-hyung never picked up my call.

Until now, I always try to find the hidden things behind all of this. But for a year, what I’ve got was only Yunho-hyun, Yoochun-hyung, and Junsu-hyung places and new phone numbers. But I am too hesitate to come to their life again. And what I worried now is Jaejoong-hyung. I’ve got nothing about him.