Chapter 2

SUPERNOVA

Niel was standing in front of the balcony's door. Tears dropping on the floor, hands shaking, full of nervousness. He loved him, his hyung loved him. They were finally going to be together. He closed his eyes, took a deap breath and opened the door. When he opened his eyes the only thing he could see was a bright light shinning with a lot of intensity. He tried to make a step when he realiced that he wasn't on the balcony anymore.

His bed was under his thin body and the blind light was the sun shining through the window. He went out of his bed and started looking for the letter, he had left it on the floor, he remembered. He stood up in the middle of the room for a few minutes. There was no letter, it has never been any letter. 

-A DREAM? IT WAS JUST A DREAM?!- He took a hand to his mouth. He was yelling in his shared room and it was still early in the morning.

-What in the world is going on? Are you crazy or what? It's 6 am!- Byunghun sat angrily on his bed, next to him was Chanhee who jumped out of his place when he saw Niel's face.

-OMG! Ahn Daniel! Are you ok? Stop crying, please! What happened?- Chanhee said hugging him.

-N-nothing hyung, it was ju-just a bad d-dream. I'm sorry, g-go back to b-bed.

-No way! Nightmares again? Let's go have some milk, there're only 2 hours left until breakfast. Byunghun,  you're coming with us!

-But I...

-But nothing! Come on.- Chanhee took both boys by their hands and started walking to the kitchen. Daniel was so debastated that he coudn't say anything else, his tears never stopped droping, they were like a waterfall. He didn't wanted to drink milk, he didn't wanted to talk with his hyungs about the dream. The only thing he really wanted was to go and punch Minsoo in the face so bad to make him feel the same pain he was feeling now. He hated him, he just hated him. 'Bang Minsoo I hate you, I hate loving you so much!' he said in his mind, hoping that his dearly loved could listen to it.


OMFG! I know guys this is so short, please don't kill me. I've been busy the hole week but I promise to update something great. I promise to make chapter 3 long and interesting.

This is really confusing, isn' it? You will understand everything later. I didn't foung any cute pic so I'll post a beautiful gif later. Please keep reading! I love you so much.

PS:Reading your comments make me feel so damn good! Thank you!

PS2: Go check my tumblr and please tell me anything you want me to do, if you ave any suggestions about my writing or for a new story . I would love you to help me do this the best way I can. LOVE YOU!!!!

Peace ♥