Chapter 1

SUPERNOVA

'And there he is, with his ugly "girlfriend", if I can call her that way. He spends more time staring at me, he doesn't even pay any attention to her... NO! what are you saying babo? He doesn't stare at you! He just looks something behind you or near you, ok? Yes, that's it.' Daniel closed his eyes, lost in his thoughts, to avoid the image of his beloved with another one. At the same time, Minsoo put his eyes on him and, no, he wasn't looking at something else, but, like always the younger couldn't noticed it.

-Yah! Why aren't you practicing? And who the hell is this girl? You know you can't bring other people here!- An angry voice said.

-Sorry Andy-hyung, this is my girlfriend, you know about her, right?- The leader looked at his manager straight in the eyes.

-G-girlfriend? You... Oh, right!- Andy nodded and left the room.

'You know about it? What was he talking about? Nobody knew anything about that girl. He just appeared in day saying that they were dating! He never explained it, right?' Daniel looked at the other four to see their reactions but they were busy messing around

-What are you waiting? Everybody in your positions now!- the older one said and Be Ma Girl started. He didn't wanted to be asked anything about his supposed girlfriend. 'I'm so tired of this, I have to do something before it's too late' he told himself glaring at the girl who smirked. He shook his head and told the others to go home.

 

When Daniel arrived home, he found out that the rest of his partners where gone. It was already time to bed so he went to have a shower. he was so tired and frustrated that he spent a whole hour in the bath. When he went to his room, it seemed that the hous was still empty but he didn't mind it. He was feeling so lost that he didn't mind about anything. He was putting his pajama shorts when he saw something on his bed. It was a letter with his name written on it. At first he was confused and a little scaried. Who could have left it there if he was the only one in the house?  Did someone brake in while he was showering? But finally the couriosity won against fear, he opened it and started reading.

My Yeobo,

               I meant to write sooner but I didn't know how to explain this: my girlfriend is fake. I'm not in love with her, I don't even like her. I had to lie about having a relationship against my will, she made me do it. In fact, I'm only doing this because she threaten me saying that something bad will happend to the one I truly love. She is just a crazy psycho. I want you to believe me but if you don't I'll understand.

                 You know, in fact nobody knows me, people think I'm cold and I look that way. The truth is that I've got a hole in my heart with some kind os emotion rollercoaster. I have to tell you my real feelings before you end up hating on me. I love you Daniel, I l ove you so much it hurts. You take my breath away, it's like an explotion when you touch me. I want you to be mine, I'm already yours. There's no limit on how far I'll go to be with you. I don't know your feelings, I just hope you to think os me every time you look the stars in the sky. If you feel the same way I do, pleas tell me, please let me love you.

                                                                                                                                                              Bang MinSoo.

PS: Meet me on the balcony when you finish reading this.

Daniel couldn't believe what he had just read. His eyes were as big as if he had seen a ghost. His heart was beating so hard he could hear it. -Meet me on the balcony- he said, looking at the paper. 'It's impossible, there's nobody here, it's supposed that I'm alone' His thoughts were like flashes in his mind. He suddenly dropped the letter and rushed to the balcony, willing to meet his one and only love.

 


First Chapter! Well, I hope you all like this one and it looks like it's going to be a little bit longer thant one-shot or two-shot, right?

I know you may be confused or anything but you will understand everything later. Remember, this chapter was inspired by the song SPACE BOUND by EMINEM so I recommend you to click the name and listen while reading :D

LOVE YOU!