We have rules too!!!

Jealous

"Hm... What are you doing? Call us to have a meeting at midnight?" Tao angrily said. "Yah! I said go with me is go with me! Do you want a punch?" Yuri threated. Tao had to obey because in whole world, the one he scare the most is his beloved wifey. "TaeTae ah, i am sleepy~" "Well... Just shut up and follow me ok?" "But i am sleeping!!!" "Yah! Chen! You think only you being dragged somewhere? I am too!" Kris yelled and sleepily looked at SooYoung is now going in the front. "Yah! You two! Shut up! Let me sleep a little. By the way, Hyunnie ah, where are we going at midnight?" "Um... Oppa, you have to obey my unnie, i want to let you sleep too but i can't." "How about letting me rest on your shoulder?" "Um... Ok, take you time." Luhan scold Kris and Chen then back to his wifey with a sleepy tone. He immediately rest his chin on Seohyun's shoulder and hug her when he got her permission. "Yoona ah, i am sleepy~" "Not my business!" Kyuhyun pouted and hugged his pillow. "Sunny, where are we going?" "You'll know soon hubby~" "Jessica~ Wake up!!! You are the one said that we need to go!!! Jessica!!!" Suho called Jessica, she told him to go but then fall asleep when her jead touch his pillow. "Tiffany dear, where are we going?" "Silent and follow me ok?" Tiffany and Siwon quietly go. "HyoYeon! I am sleeping and i won't go anywhere!!!" "Oh yeah? Do you want to break up?" "I am getting ready~" When 9 couples went to the meeting room, Teayeon started "So, you guys have rules, right?" "Uh huh!" "We'll have too!" "WHAT? HELL NO!" "Why? You hubby can have one and we can't? Unfair!!!" Jessica is totally awake now and scolded back. "We are your hubby and we have the rules because we are the most powerful person in the family!!!" Tao defended. "Oh really? Really TAO?" Yuri openned her eyes wide to scare Tao. "No" 1. The wifes can use their hubby's walet whenever they need. "NO WAY!!!" Kris yelled. "I don't even have extra money!!!" Chen said. "WHATEVER!" 2. The wifes can talk to any boys they like. "Oh~ This is totally fobid!!!" Luhan said and looked at Seohyun. Seohyun looked at him back with her pleased eyes. "Fine. BUT NO SKINSHIP!!!" "Ok" 3. The wifes have all power to control their husbands. "Really. Ok, that's more nomal" Kyu said. 4. The husbands can't go with any girls without the wifes' permission. "Hey! We've never go with other girls." "Really? What about Seokris?" "UNNIE~~~" "Luyoon?" "Sutae?" "Yoonwon?" Yoona looked at Tiffany with her unnie-stop-call-my-name look. "Fine" 5. If the husbands don't obey this, they'll lose their wifes. "THAT IS SO EVIL!!!" "WE DON'T CARE!!!"