Chapter 1

Dead Inside

 

"Luhan-ssi, don't forget about the dinner party tonight," Hana said to the idol as she drove towards the KBS building. She has been Luhan's individual manager since EXO's debut.  Luhan isn't exactly nice to her. He has always treated her like a maid. She never understood why Luhan hated her.

"I know, I know. stop nagging" Luhan complained, "I hate things like that,  you should've made Tao do it instead or Chen"

"Luhan, you're the visual of the group, these events are meant for you."

Tonight, Luhan was going to have a dinner party with a lucky fan of his. They did a lottery on Star King last week and whoever was to win will have dinner with him.

"Well, they could have let Kai do it, he's the visual of EXO-K and is more suitable for these boring events. And for the last time, stop calling me Luhan. We're not in high school anymore. I'm popular, rich and handsome, you're not popular, you're not rich and you're ugly "

Luhan, why did you change so much?

I don't understand. How could you become such a heartless person.

To me.

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yoona-ah! you're so damn lucky! I'm so jealous. So so jealous!" Yuri squealed as she gripped her bestfriend's hands too tight for Yoona's comfort.

"I know Unnie! Tonight will be the best night of my life! Unnie, will you go shopping with me? you know how Changmin always complains about me looking like a boy. I don't want Luhan to have the same image of me. I want tonight to be perfect." Yoona said dreamily.

Now she's thinking about fashion, Changmin thought as he listened to his girlfriend's hopes in trying to impress another guy. He hated to admit it but he was a tiny bit jealous.

"Changmin is right. You do look as much of a boy as the way you act. I'll help you out there, don't worry" Yuri beamed, "I wish I could go too"

"I would love to bring you but I was told to come alone. I think it'll just be me and him"

At this, Changmin jumped to his feet. "Just the two of you?" Yoona nodded.

"Im Yoona! Don't forget who's your boyfriend here." Changmin snapped.

Yoona grinned, "So you do get jealous, eh?"

"Yoona will only meet him for the night and then that's it, you'll still be her boyfriend tommorow, calm down" Yuri said, smiling sweetly and because Kwon Yuri, she had to add,"Of course,that is if he doesn't get her number and start talking to her during the nighte. I heard some idols like to take advantage of their fangirls, you never know how their story might end"

 "Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Yoona scolded her friend but then laughed along at Changmin's serious expression.

Her boyfriend was never the type to show emotions. She liked seeing his jealous side. It was a cute additon to the many sides of Shim Changmin.

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah! go bring me something to drink!" Luhan yelled at his manager.

Hana ran to the nearest coffe shop, bought coffe and came running for Luhan.

"What is this?!" Luhan yelled again as he took a sip of the coffe, "Too much sugar!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Hana said. 

To be honest, Hana didn't like the way Luhan treated her. She wanted to quit but she had signed a contract with SM for 4 years. She was getting tired of this bastard already. She just wanted to rest, to be treated right. But she just held it all in for the sake of her career.

"Just go get me cold water!" Luhan grunted.

"Neh, Luhan-ssi"

~~~~~~~~~

 

"So, how do I look?" Yoona asked her bestfriend.
"Gorgeous" Yuri replied, proud of her work.

Yoona's short black dress and minimum make up made her look beautiful, not too y or  too cute. Just beautiful.

"Thank you so much Yuri!" Yoona hugged her friend.
"I know I know. You're going to ruin your make up now. Stop hugging me"
"Arraso, What time is it now?"

Yuri took out her phone, "It's 7 I think you should get going. Are you sure you don't want me to drive you there?

"Positive. I'll be fine, don't worry! but I'm still so nervous!"

Yuri sighed. "Just try to stay as lady like as you can be, alright? and take a deep breathe before you go in. This will be the best night of your life!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy" is known as the best resturant in Korea, the resturant doesn't only serve fancy foregin food. It also serves Korean food. Today, the resturant wasn't full like always. It was reserved by SM entertainment for Luhan's dinner with his fan. Luhan, however, was not there nor was his fan. There was EXO-M's leader Kris and EXO-K member Baekhyun.Judging by their looks, they weren't too pleased with the group's main vocalist and visual.

"He's always irrisponsibe. I can't stand the way he acts sometimes" Baekhyun complained again, "Where is he anyways?"

"I just called Hana-ssi. She said they're on their way. Luhan wanted to drink his coffe before leaving" Kris said.

"Trying to find an excuse to bully her again, eh? I hate the way he treats her"

"Luhan is a nice kid" Kris defended , "I've known him for 2 years, he wouldn't treat her that way if she really was nice"

"What are you trying to say?" Baekhyun got angry again, "Hana is a nice girl too! and we've known her for 2 years too! She would never harm an ant!"

Kris was taken back by Baekhyun's response. "Yah," he whispered, "Do you like her?"

Baekhyun bent his head down.

"What if I do?"

"You know we're not allowed to date" Kris said sternly.

"I know, it's just...."

"Luhan, we have a contract to follow, you agreed to the rules" Kris reminded him.

"I don't care about that stupid contract, besides, I'm the one who likes her. She doesn't feel the same way about me"

Kris' stern look vanished as he realized how misreble Baekhyun was feeling right now. He was going to say a few comforting words to Baekhyun but noticed the resturant door was now open.  He stood up quickly, excpeting Luhan but was disapointed to see that it's not Luhan who arrived, it was Luhan's guest. With  company.

Yoona's eyes examined the fancy resturant. It was big, painted white and gold. There was only one table though. One big one with two people already there. And when her eyes fell on the two guys she gasped.

"Oh my god!" was as wide as it could get. And so were her eyes.

"Yah! wake up!" Changmin waved his hand in front of her face lightly.

She had forgotten about the boy standing next to her. She looked at him angrily, for making her lose focus from the two breathe takingly beautiful guys standing up and bowing to her.

"Hi! I'm Im Yoona! Nice to meet you!" Yoona bowed back.

"And I'm her boyfriend. Call me Changmin" Changmin said, nodding his head to aknowledge their existance.

"I know we're not allowed to bring other people but..." Yoona started. She didn't know Changmin's jealousy would cause him to wait for her in front of the resturant so he can accompany her inside.

"It's fine" Kris smiled warmly, "As you can see, Luhan have company too. I'm sorry, Yoona-ssi. I know you wanted to spend this time with just you and Luhan. Baeckhyun and I shouldn't have come but-"

"It's totally okay with me!" Yoona quickly responded with perhaps a little bit too much enthiuasm."Besides, I brought a friend too"

"I'm not a friend I'm your boyfriend, darling"

Kris and Baekhyun chuckled and told the couple to take a seat.

"So where's Luhan?" Yoona asked, taking a seat facing Kris.

"He's on his way. Sorry he's late" Kris said.

"Yoona-ssi, you wouldn't mind me inviting another guest would you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Not at all! The bigger the merrier" She said brightly.

"Stop acting like a fangirl. It doesn't fit you at all, it even makes you look stupid" Changmin whispered in Yoona's ears.

"Shut up now will you? I'm trying to enjoy my time here, Changmin, so just leave me alone. We can talk tommorow, or the day after or for the next 10 years. I'll always be able to see you so I want to statisfy my eyes with these guys for now"

Changmin smiled at  her words. "So we're going to be together for a long time, eh?" he grinned, turning Yoona's head so they were looking to each other. 

Yoona couldn't resist smiling back, "Aish, you idiot. Of course we'll be together for a long time so stop being all jelly. It doesn't fit you. it even makes you look stupid"

"Yah, you just ruined the mood" groaned Changmin.

"If you haven't forgotten we're not alone" Yoona whispered to him and pulled away, because they were too close to each other. It's not that Yoona didn't want to kiss Changmin now because she did.she just didn't know when they wouldpull away from each other if their lips met.

"Oh we don't mind." Kris inturrepted,grinning "Do we, Baekhyun-ah?"

"No not all, this is your night after all" Baeckhyun said to Yoona and winked towards Kris.

"See how nice they are?" Yoona looked at her boyfriend with a fake frown, "Learn!"

Changmin smirked, "You still like me though"

"Stupid" Yoona said.

But before Changmin could come up with response, two people walked in. Yoona's jaw dropped open as she watched Luhan walk to them and taking the seat facing Yoona. Although Luhan looked far away from being happy, Yoona didn't care. He took her breathe away with his good looks.

"Snap out of it" Changmin said in an even more annoyed tone and waved his hands in front of his girlfriend's face.

"Sorry we're late" said Luhan's Manager. Yoona was so stunned by Luhan she didn't notice that the manager was just as pretty as female idols. She looked so cute with that apoligitic look on her face that even Yoona had an immediate liking to this person.

"It's okay! I understand that Luhan-ssi have a schedual and is very busy." Yoona said, smiling. "By the way, I'm Yoona. Nice to meet you"

"What a beautiful name. Nice to meet you too, Yoona. I'm Hana. Luhan's manager"

"So, are we going to eat or not?" Changmin said, earning him a glare from Yoona.

"This is Changmin. My boyfriend" Yoona sighed to Hana and Hana laughed softly.

"Yeah, Changmin is right. Let's eat and get this dinner over with" said Luhan. This was the first time Yoona heard Luhan speaking since his arrival and some of the interest she had for him, was lost.

"Hana, call Sulli and ask her when she's getting here before you sit you lazy hag!" Luhan shouted when Hana pushed the chair next to Luhan out so she can sit on it.

"hey!" Changmin spat. "Don't go around calling people lazy hags when you're just going to sit here. Call her yourself if you want to"

"Watch your mouth Luhan. I don't want to hurt you" Baekhyun added.

"It's okay...Changmin-ssi, Baeckhyun-ssi. I should have called Sulli before, excuse me, I'll go call her now"  Hana bowed and sat on the far end of the table. .Everyone watched her pressing the numbers on her phone nervously.

"Luhan, Can I talk to you?" Kris said, getting up. He walked straight towards the resturant door without waiting for Luhan to answer.

"This again" Luhan yawned and followed Kris outside.

"Is this your idol, Yoona?" Changmin asked his girlfriend and raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't know he was like this..." Yoona muttered, confused.

"Well now you know. Let's get out of here" Changmin said, getting up already.

"Oh please don't!" Baekhyun said, "Just stay for now. please. I'm really sorry about Luhan's actions, he's always like this towards Hana-ssi"

"Why her?" Changmin asked.

"I don't know. I think they knew each other when he was a trainee and he never liked her. Please take a seat Changmin-ssi"

"Fine" Changmin said, sitting dib ibce again.

"So, you're both college students right?" Baekhyun said, trying to start a conversation.

"Yep! I'm majoring in theather but Changmin is majoring in Criminal Justice" Yoona answered.

"But how did you get to know each other if you don't go to the same University?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well,  we're childhood friends. His mom and my mom are bestfriends so we were together most of the time even though he went to a different school"

"And when did you start liking him?" 

Yoona grinned as she looked at Changmin, "I think he started liking me when I was 16 but I only fell for him when I was 18. I felt bad for him and decided to give him a chance"

Changmin smirked, "18? I thought you were 14 when you stopped my first crush from kissing me! Yoona, why don't you tell this Oppa that you fell for me first and you were the one who was clinging to me all the time?"

"Didn't you stop me from confessing to Donghae Oppa in 6th grade because you said he liked Jessica? then when I asked his bestfriend he told me he didn't!" Yoona shot back.

"What's going on over here?" Hana joined the group and sat next to Baekhyun.

"Nothing, a small  love quarrel" Baekhyun said. looking at the pickering couple.

"Hey hey! stop!" Hana hissed, almost scared "Kris and Luhan are coming back"

Baekhyun noticed how uncomfortable she looked and shook his head.

Luhan sat on the other side of Baekhyun and Kris sat on the other side of Changmin. So Yoona was facing Luhan, Baekhyun facing Changmin and Kris facing Hana.

"When's Sulli getting here?" demanded Luhan, not bothering to turn to show that he's talking to Hana.

"She said she's almost here, we'll wait for her before ordering" Hana answered him immeditly.

"Yoona-ssi, this is your night, I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask, so go ahead. Don't feel pressured please" Kris said.

Yoona looked thoughtful before asking, "Can I ask any of you? or does it have to be directed for just Luhan?"

"Anyone"

"Okay" Yoona nodded, "Baekhyun-ssi. Do you have anyone that you like?"

Baekhyun blushed immediatly and his instantly glanced at Hana.

"Yes. I do" he said, smiling, with his eyes focused on Hana. There was a moment of intense silenence. Changmin studied Luhan carefuly. He was no idiot, he knew that the look Baekhyun was giving Hana is similar to the one he have when he looks at Yoona.

"What about you Kris?" Yoona asked.

"Stop it with the cliche questions." Luhan yawned.

"Luhan" Kris shot him a look.

"Sorry." he said, slightly smirking then snapped his fingers and called, "Hey Kevin! get me some soju!"

The waiter Kevin nodded his head and went to back to the kitchen.

"You come here often?" Yoona asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah" Luhan answered lazily and started to play with his phone.

"Yah! show some respect to your guest! did your parents not teach you manners?" Changmin snapped.

Luhan put his phone down and eyed Changmin, "Alright, Mister. You have all my attention, what do you want?"

"I want you to stop being a rude jerk" Changmin sharply said.

********

A/N I know there are gramatical mistakes here and there that I probably missed because I'm sleepy so I'll edit those later before leaving ^__^ I'm going to edith the foreword now and describe the characters more. This fanfic will be 5 Chapters long, yes. a really short one. I hope you all enjoy reading it though.

Thank you for subscribing and comments are appreciated :) I'll update again on Monday.