Reopening - 5th Edition

PARENTHESIS V ; Coming Soon (DEC 2015)

Hey Guys!

It's been a billion years since I've posted anything up here. School has been busy and I am two months from my last major exam in my years of formal schooling! It's been a really stressful 1 and a half years while I was away, but I have always wanted to restart the shop again some time. I've done up this new layout over the break featuring Jongkook from BTS, and have revamped the rules and the forms etc, so do check them out. I've changed the name of the shop too, as I am fickle haha but will be unlikely to change it again anytime soon. 

Frankly, I am still a little apprehensive about the reopening; in the course of 1 and a half years, I am sure many of you have moved on to other shops, and I have lost about 50 subs :( For those of you who are still there, do help to spread the word about the shop, and YES WE ARE REOPENING SOON! I still have a few things to go up, and my exams to clear soon, but after that, I promise you, we'll be good to go >.< 

On another note, tomorrow marks the shop's third anniversary so I will have something up for you guys :) There are a couple (20) color palettes coming your way haha. They are my personal favorite themes which I often use, as well as some palettes I think would be useful to any graphic designer out there. I hope to get some font packs and texture packs your way soon too, before the shop officially opens again. 

I would love to hear from you all again, so do drop in the comment box any feedback or comments and let me know if there is any resources you may need and I will try to upload them soon :)

 

Love, Lymeries 

 

PARENTHESIS V
{ Life in Brackets }