Care

Drabbles

"I'm totally exhausted." The young woman stated and threw herself on the bed. Her friend giggled and sat beside her.

 

"But we only worked out for an hour, Fany-ah." The raven-haired woman grinned.

 

"Yeah, but it feels like years, Yul." Yuri chuckled slightly and continued to stare at her friend. The older laid on her bed with closed eyes and looked like a starfish. "Why are you even asked me to work out with you?" A sly smile appeared on the beautiful face and she opened her eyes to look at Yuri.

 

"Because I wanna have a nice body like yours." Her eyes wandered over Yul's toned abs, her slender waist and her honey tights. The girl blushed furiously and looked away. Tiffany just smiled and closed her eyes again.

 

"I have to leave now. Yoona is waiting for me."

 

"Yeah, see you later."

 

The brown-haired-girl responded with her eyes still closed. She drifted to dreamland even before Yuri closed the door.

 

Jessica sat lazily on the couch in the living room when Tiffany and Yuri came back from the gym. Tiffany looked like she suffered a lot when she walked to her room like a zombie a giggling Yuri trailing along her. The ice princess was really concerned about her wellbeing and curious about what happed to the bubbly mushroom. When Yuri left Fany's room Sica blocked her way and investigated the poor girl.

 

"What did you do to her?"

 

"We just worked out. I haven't done anything to her. She's just exhausted."

 

"Why didn't you take better care? You're familiar with the gym. She's a Newby. It's your task to take care and..."

 

"Sica! Chill!" The younger girl interrupted her. Yuri surely didn't want to deal with HellSica and she could see her slowly rise up in Jessica's eyes. „She’s just tired. She'll be sleeping for the next few hours and then she'll be perfectly fine. And I have to go now. Yoongie is waiting for me." And therefore she left the dumbfounded ice princess.

 

The light-brown-haired girl sent a last glare after her back and then approached Tiffany's door slowly. She knocked two times but didn't get any answer. She opened the door quietly and spotted the sleeping girl on the bed. A smile developed on her face while she went to the bed and stared lovingly at the peacefully sleeping mushroom. She sat beside her and caressed her cheek with her own palm. Tiffany stirred in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open.

 

"Jessi?" She asked groggily but with a sincere smile.

 

"Yeah, it's me." Tiff closed her eyes again but the smile remained on her face. "Sleep with me, I wanna cuddle." She sweetly demanded.

 

Jessi laid down next to her girlfriend and put her arms around Tiffany's waist. The latter nuzzled her head under Jessi's chin and went straight back to dreamland. The older girl planted a kiss on the younger girls head and laid her head onto the pillow. "I love you." She whispered before she joined her girlfriend in dreamland.