Dance Lesson

Just For You //Changmin
Sorry for the late update! It was supposed to come out Sunday...^^;; anyways, if anyone is wondering about the Yunho picture, its because this is a Yunho chappy. Its just to introduce the character with DBSK~ araso? _________________ Yunho and I sat on the floor, talking about random things to pass the time. My gaze kept trailing to the door. I was wondering how long Junsu was going to take, I wanted to watch the game too. Yunho stopped talking and looked at me. "Jun Ri?" I blinked. "Sorry, its just," I pointed to the door. "What's taking Junsu so long? Is he having trouble with the TV?" Yunho shook his head. "No, he should be fine. the TV is only down the hall and has wheels." he explained. A few more minutes passed quietly before Yunho sighed. "Aish, he's probably watching right now and too caught up to come back." he turned to me. "I'll go get him. You want to watch don't you?" he got up and I did to. "Its okay, I'll catch it later." My eyes trailed over to the CD player. "We'll just pass the time here. Could you teach me to dance to that one song..." I the CD player and skipped to a song they danced to. Hearing the familiar beat, Yunho cracked a smile. "You want to learn Mirotic?" I smiled. "De. I liked how the movements worked well with the song." Yunho nodded in agreement. "But its only the two of us...?" I nodded. "Just teach my your steps." my heart was beating in anticipation. I really wanted to learn this dance. Yunho made a thinking face, making me anxious. I let out a breath of relief when the words of consent flew from his lips. "Sure, why not." For the next half hour and then some, Yunho patiently taught me his part in the routine. I could tell he was surprised how fast I caught on but didn't mention it. Only noting the counts and what ways my body had to move. Of course I was excited and paid extra attention to get it right. Yunho handed me a bottle of water while sipping on his own. "You learn fast." I nodded eagerly. "Are you a dancer?" I coughed on my water. "How'd you know?" I asked taking the towel he handed me to dry myself, I spilled half the bottle on my sweater. "Sorry." Yunho smiled apologetically and patted my back. I flinched but good thing he didn't notice and withdrew his hand. "Its fine," I laughed it off and removed the sweater leaving me in my T-shirt. Yunho sat down in front of me, while I sat on the bench. "Well you seemed to know what you were doing," I nodded for him to continue. "You were really into it, like you were there but at the same time in your own world." I rubbed my nape and laughed. "I'm found out huh?" I looked up to the lights on the ceiling. "I like dance, any kind. Whenever I see some choreography or some move I've never done I want to learn it." I looked down to Yunho who was watching me. I grinned. "You're the first who knows about this." "Chincha?" he asked. "Not even Changmin knows. This is my little hobby." Yunho and I rambled a little more about dance. He was really friendly and insightful. I think we can be good friends.