Shopping Disaster

Take Care of Our Princess!

The summer flew past pretty quickly and there's only a week before school. You are going to be attending YGSM College and you decided to go shopping. You woke up early, cleaned the house, prepared breakfast for your oppas and left the house by yourself without bothering to wake your oppas up.

You inhaled the fresh air, *I hope this school year will be good for me! And I hope I make friends... The oppas are so overprotective,* you sighed and shook your head, *Stop thinking of negative things!* 

Smiling, you walked to the market to buy your pencils and notebooks. 

A cute pink notebook caught your eyes and you picked it up, "Ajumma, how much?"

"3,000 won for the lovely lady," the ajumma said kindly. 

You handed the money and took the notebook and put it on your hand bag. After a few moment, there wasn't much in the market so you decided to head to the mall. You dislike the mall because all of the things are expensive and the prices are just ridiculous. As you reached the stationary shop, your phone vibrated and you quickly answered, "Hello?"

"Han Bi!" you could tell it was Yoochun.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Where in the world are you? We're all going crazy looking for you!" shouted Yoochun from the phone with annoyance.

"Han Bi come home now!" someone shouted through the phone, you could tell it was Jiyong.

You rolled your eyes, "Oppa, I'm capable of taking care of myself and I just went to shop for stationary since school is starting next week!"

It's not that you don't like your oppas worrying about you, but they can sometimes over-react. For example, on your senior year in High School, you went to your friend's house for her birthday party and your oppas called the police and brought them to your friend's party which ruined everything. 

"Kang Han Bi! If you do not come home in 30 minutes, we will ALL come there and take you home!" Seunghyun warned.

"Fine, fine!" you were fed up with them always checking on you all the time. You didn't want to argue, "Bye."

You hang up and headed quickly to buy everything before your oppas cause a chaos. You picked up plain black and white notebooks and took good quality pens. You headed to the cashier when suddenly, a body pushed past you and made you lose your balance and fall on the floor. 

"Aish!" everything you held in your hand rolled on the floor. 

You looked up to see the man not even look back, *Who the hell does this person think he is? He doesn't even say sorry or look back!* You were furious and stood up, you grabbed his arm and he turned around with an annoyed face.

"Ajussi!" you shouted as the man faced you.

In front of you stood the most handsome guy you've ever seen. His eyes were round and brown, his skin was fair and his hair... it was messy yet stylish. He wore a white v-neck shirt with jeans. 

He glared at you, "Ajussi? Do I even know you?"

You paused before answering, your voice much more softer, "You pushed passed me and you didn't even apologize."

"Miss, can you stop being childish because right now, you're wasting my time," he glared at you and looked at you up and down.

Your blood boiled with his rude remarks. Even though he's handsome, his personality sure is ugly. He took money front he cashier and walked off. You marched and followed him, "YAH! Thief!"

The rude guy turned around and saw you pointing your finger at him, *ME?!*

You walked up to his face, and pointed at the money on his hands, "You stole that from the cashier! How could you?!"

The guy blinked at you and rolled his eyes, "Miss, can you just mind your own business!"

"No! You stole that!"

"Do you now know who I am?!" the guy shouted.

A crowd circled around you and the obnoxious guy. The girls were taking videos and pictures. 

"Why in the world would I know you?" you shouted back. You rarely get angry but today was an exception. 

"I am Wu Fan, Kris as everyone knows me! My family owns this whole mall and everything in it," he bobbed his head to one side, "Now, can you just go away before I throw you out of my property."

You couldn't believe it, he just embarrassed you in front of many people in the mall. Your cheeks turned red from your embarrassment. 

He smirked towards you, "Speechless huh?"

You looked down on the floor before looking up at Kris. Your eyes filled with sadness and embarrassment.

Kris' eyes widen, *Why does she look sad? Isn't she suppose to be angry or something?*

In perfect timing, three tall, muscular guys stepped in front of you. You looked at them and realized they were your oppas: Yunho, Seunghyun and Changmin. You looked back to see your seven other oppas. 

"You have no right to speak to her like that," Seunghyun said with his scary, deep voice. 

The people shuffled back to give the heated scene some space.

*Who the heck are these people?!* thought Kris, "She was being childish."

Changmin glared at Kris, "How in the world is she childish when you're the one picking on her?"

You stood there with a fast-beating heart. Jaejoong walked towards you and put his arms on your shoulder, he looked at you with concerned eyes, "Are you ok?"

You nodded. 

Suddenly, Taeyang spotted something on your leg, it was a cut and you were bleeding. He stepped forward and glared at Kris with hatered.

"Can we stop and just forget about this? This is just too much," Kris rolled his eyes, "I didn't even do anything to her!"

Taeyang walked towards him and grabbed his shirt. Everyone, except your oppas were shocked at Taeyang's sudden courage to grab Kris.

Taeyang sent daggers to Kris, "You ing didn't do anything to her?" Your oppa pointed at your bleeding leg, "You ing hurt her leg, you peace of !"

Your eyes rounded, never have you seen your oppa get so angry and filled with many violent words. Yunho stepped forward and grabbed Taeyang, "Calm down," Yunho glared at Kris, "Hurt her again and I will kill you myself."

Kris frowned, *This is just too much... It's a cut!*

Jiyong walked towards you and pointed at your leg, "Let's go home and let me treat it for you."

"Oppa, I'm fine," you softly said. 

Slowly, your oppas assisted you out and you all went home. The cut wasn't that big and you didn't even realize it. Your oppas  over reacted with the scene on the mall.

"Oppa, why did you threaten the guy with death?" you asked while your legs were on Jiyong who carefully applied some ointments.

Yunho sat down and rolled his eyes, "The guy was a ."

"But I didn't even get hurt," you pouted.

Seungri sat next to Yunho and turned the TV on, "Han Bi, you got a cut! That is considered hurting you."

"But don't you think all of you over-reacted?" you whined as Jiyong patted your cut.

Changmin patted your head, "We're your oppas, whatever bad happens to you, we're suppose to over-react."

You sighed, *This is why I don't have friends!*

Suddenly, Yoochun, Daesung and Jaejoong took their jackets, "We're going to help ajussi in the restaurant so we'll be back at night."

"Ok," Yunho replied, "Tell ajussi me and Junsu will help tomorrow."

"Araso," said Daesung as they left.

You noticed that Junsu was missing, "Oppa, where is Junsu oppa?"

Seunghyun came back from the kitchen with a handful of snacks, "He went to check out your new school. You mentioned about your school this morning and we completely forgot, so we sent him."

"Oppa!" you frowned, "You guys are too much! I will never have friends if you're over protective like this!"

"Baby, all we want is for you to be safe," Jiyong your cheek, "You're the most important person in all our lives."

Yunho nodded, "Jiyong is right. You're in College and if we could monitor you 24/7 we would, but we can't. The most we can do it protect you when we're around you."

You put your leg down and gave a smile, "I love you all oppas, but sometimes you can be too much... I hope that you guys let me loose a little."

Taeyang sat next to you and patted your head, "We love you very much, and we'll promise to try to not act too rash, araso?"

You nodded and gave him a hug, "I'll also promise to not get myself in any danger."

The rest of the oppas smiled at you and the rest of the day seem to go well. 

------------

Meanwhile, Kris took a Chanel bag and walked out of the store without paying. No one stopped him and he walked towards a girl who looked like a model. 

"Hey there," Kris said seductively.

The girl turned around with a flirtatious smile, "Hello there."

"I got this for you," Kris handed her the Chanel bag.

The girl's eyes widen and she jumped in joy, "Omo! This is an original Chanel bag! I love it so much, thank you!"

The girl hugged Kris and Kris smirked and gently tugged her off him.

"Kris, what's wrong?" the girl asked.

He smirked, "I'm dumping you... You're too much for me."

Kris left and the girl stood there with a shocked face. Kris walked off from the mall and went into his red Bugatti Veyron. He turned the engine on and smirked, *Why would she even think I'd stay with her for more than a month? That girl asks for too much! What a gold digger.*

And just like that, Kris headed to the bar to buy a round of drinks.