Good Morning, Oppa~!

Take Care of Our Princess!

"Children!" shouted Mr. Kang from downstairs.

It's Monday morning and it's middle of summer before you go off to College that year. You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a couple of times before your vision became clear. 

"Yunho-ah! Jiyong-ah! Seunghyun-ah! Jaejoong-ah!" shouted Mr. Kang again.

His voice tickled your ears and so you stood up, fixed your bed, brushed your teeth before heading down while wearing your cute pink pajamas. Kang Ho Dong, your legal guardian had a crossed face.

"Ajussi!" you called out while walking down stairs, "Why are you frowning?"

Mr. Kang's crossed face turned into a smiley face, "Han Bi-ah, don't worry I wasn't frowning," he patted your head, "Aigoo, didn't I tell you to call me Ho Dong daddy?"

You pouted then nodded.

"So cute," Mr. Kang pinched your cheeks, "Go and wake up your oppas and I'll cook some breakfast, araso?"

You nodded and headed up stairs once again, you turned to your left and a door stood in front of you. It's Jaejoong, Yunho and Seunghyun oppa's room. The three eldest oppa shared one bedroom and you lightly knocked.

There were no response. You knocked once again, but no response was given.

*Weird,* you thought before turning the knob and opening the door. You popped your head inside and the bedroom was a complete mess, *Boys,* you rolled your eyes and went in.

The bedroom was filled with clothes everywhere, there were socks that were miss matching on the floor and some pizza laying around here and there. There was a bunk bed and pull out bed at the bottom; Jaejoong slept at the top bunk, Yunho in the middle and T.O.P/Seunghyun at the pull out bed. All of them were lying across their bed with angelic, peaceful faces.

You kneeled down and poked Seunghyun, "Hyun-nie oppa, wake up."

Seunghyun didn't even budge. You frowned and stood up, you jumped onto the bed and started jumping while making weird noises, "OPPPPAAAA! BLAAAAHHH! WAKE UP!!!!! OPPAAAA!!!! BLAAAAAHHHHHH! WAKE UP!!"

Seunghyun didn't budge even after you've jumped and screamed. But it did wake up Yunho.

Yunho's angelic face turned to you with squinted eyes as he just woke up, "Han Bi-ah, keep it down."

"Oppa," you sat on the bed and frowned, "Wake up!"

Yunho blinked and smiled, "Aigoo! So cute!" He patted your head before standing up and waking Jaejoong up, "Jaejoong-ah, wake up, Han Bi is here to say good morning."

With your name, Jaejoong sprang up and walked down from the top bunk and hugged you, "My princess!"

You chuckled, "Oppa! Get off me! You're so heavy!"

"I am not!" 

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

Before Jaejoong could say another word, Seunghyun took his pillow and threw it to Jaejoong's face, "Shut up! Your voice is so annoying!"

You stuck your tongue out at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong glared at you then threw the pillow at Seunghyun, "Yah! Hyung! You can't just start throwing stuff at my face! My face is precious!"

"Precious my !" Seunghyun retorted.

You laughed and smiled at Seunghyun, "Thanks Hyun-nie oppa~"

"Don't call me that!" Seunghyun warned with a glare.

"Even if I say it like this?" you widen your eyes and had a small, cute smile on across your face, "Hyun-nie oppa~"

Seunghyun was awed and had to give you a peck on your cheek.

Jaejoong shielded you, "Hyung! You can't kiss Han Bi! She's mine!"

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and you just laughed at your oppas.

Finally, Seunghyun has sat up while Yunho went to the bathroom to do his morning ritual. Jaejoong followed you to wake up the other oppas.

Your room was next to Jaejoong's room and after that is the maknae oppa's bedroom. Changmin and Little Seunghyun or Seungri for short. You knocked lightly.

"Baby, knocking lightly will not wake up these idiots up," Jaejoong slammed the door open and screamed with his high pitched voice, "YAAAAH!!! WAKE UP OR I WILL R@PE HAN BI!"

With the mention of your name combined with 'r@pe', Seungri jumped out of bed and hugged Jaejoong, "Hyung, let's do it together!"

Your mouth dropped and you lightly punched Seungri for his ertness, "Oppa! That's not funny!"

Seungri gave you his biggest smile with his panda bear eyes, "I'm just joking, my princess."

Changmin has woke up too and as he stood up, he towered over you. You walked towards him, "Oppa, you're growing every day!"

He lightly laughed and held his arms out, "Hug?"

You smiled and nodded. You gave him a hug.

"I wanna join!" Seungri demanded and hugged you from the back.

"I'm jealous! How come you didn't give me a hug when I woke up?" Jaejoong pouted and walked off... preferably to the bathroom where Yunho is.

Once the group hug was done, Changmin fixed his bed while Seungri played on his phone while laying on his bed. Seungri and Changmin's room isn't as messy as the eldest's bedroom... it was actually neat for a boy's room.

You walked to another door where Daesung and Junsu shared a bedroom. You didn't bother to knock since you knew how both of them are such heavy sleepers. You walked in and they were both sleeping on the floor. They didn't have any beds due to the fact they love sleeping on the floor since they were in the orphanage.

You sighed, *What am I suppose to do with these oppas?* 

Suddenly, a great idea came into your head. You headed to your bathroom, took a container and filled it with cold water. The other oppas have done this before to both Daesung and Junsu. You evilly smirked while walking to their bedroom when Yunho spotted you, "Evil cuttie in action!"

You looked into Yunho's eyes and giggled, "Help me oppa."

"With pleasures," Yunho childishly bowed and followed you to Daesung and Junsu's bedroom. 

Yunho counted with a whisper and you had the bucket ready to splash to their faces, "One! Two... THREE!"

With perfect timing, you splash the bucket of freezing water to their faces and they both screamed with surprise. You laughed until your stomach started to hurt, *OMO! Junsu oppa's face was epic! And I could actually see Daesung oppa's eyes for once! PWAHAHA!*

Yunho laughed with you and the rest of the other oppas came in and laughed at both Daesung and Junsu.

Junsu stood up and glared at you, "Very funny, Han Bi! But I'm going to get you back."

"Well you'll have to go through me," Yunho stepped in front of you.

"And me," Jaejoong joined Yunho.

"And me," Changmin and Seungri chorused.

"Join me in as well," Seunghyun said with his deep scary voice.

Seunghyun's deep voice sent shivers down Daesung and Junsu's spine, their eyes widen with fear.

Daesung smiled brightly trying to lighten up the mood, "Hyung, we were just joking! Han Bi is our princess... how can we do anything bad to her?"

Junsu immediately nodded. 

"Then say thank you to Han Bi for waking you up," Seunghyun ordered.

The other oppas were on the verge of laughing. Daesung and Junsu smiled and walked towards you. 

Truthfully, you were a little scared of Seunghyun as well so your face went a little pale.

"Thank you, Han Bi," Junsu patted your head with a sarcastic smile on his face.

Daesung smiled to the point that no one could see his eyes, "Han Bi, you're so nice for dumping cold water on us to say good morning. It's very clever, maybe you should do it every morning!"

Junsu nodded, "Yes, you should... every single day."

Even they were sending out smiles, you knew from their sarcastic tones they were furious, "Sorry Daesung oppa, sorry Junsu oppa."

You knew they were both angry so you pouted and gave them your most sincere face, "I didn't know how to wake you up and this was the only way since I saw you wake up when Yunho oppa did it before."

Daesung and Junsu's sarcastic smile disappeared and awed at your expression, "Our princess is so cute!" They hugged you and they gave you a kiss on the cheeks, either side. All the other oppas woke  Taeyang, Jiyong and Yoochun up and they told you to help Mr. Kang down stairs instead.

"They woke up?" he asked with a pink apron on.

You nodded as you placed plates and chopsticks on the table, "It took about 30 minutes to wake them all up today."

Mr. Kang laughed, "That's a new record, yesterday was 56 minutes."

You laughed along with him until all the ten oppas came down with angelic faces. They all look like models and Gods cut out of a magazine.

They took their seats. Beside you were Taeyang and Changmin. Mr. Kang put down the stew before sitting down, "Children, except for Han Bi, are in big trouble."

Mr. Kang's tone was light and happy, even though he was actually scolding, "All of you boys went to that Hip Hop, Rap underground again, didn't you?"

Your eyes widen and looked at the oppas, *They snuck out last night? How come I didn't see them? I'm pretty sure I saw all of them sleeping already before I went to bed.*

The oppas put their heads down and started chewing on  plain rice. Jiyong was the only one who didn't put his head down and smiled, "Ajussi, what are you talking about? Han Bi saw us sleeping last night, didn't you Han Bi?"

"You did?" Mr. Kang turned his head to you with a confused face.

You twisted your head to the side and blinked with confusion, "Yes, I did but I did wonder why all of the oppas slept so early, it was about 6PM when they slept."

Jiyong's smile faded and joined th rest of the oppas with their head down. Mr. Kang raised his eyebrows, "You boys! You left Han Bi in the house alone once again!"

The oppas felt bad and guilt started to crawl tot heir consciences, how can they leave their princess alone at the house with no one to protect you?

"Han Bi-ah, we will never do it again, we're sorry," Yoochun said with a guilty conscience.

"Yes we are," Jaejoong eagerly nodded, "We're so stupid and didn't think properly."

*Aigoo, my oppas* you felt their sadness.

You stood up from your seat and gave a side hug to Mr.Kang, "Ho Dong daddy, don't punish the oppas. Please~ They just really wanted to rap and show their talents. I wasn't in any danger anyway."

Mr. Kang looked at your puppy face and once again he has let off the boys because of you, "Araso." He nodded with confusion why he can never turn you down.

The other oppas gave you a thankful look.

*That's our princess right there,* Jaejoong and Taeyang thought.

*She is our Saviour!* Yunho thought.

*She's the cutest!* Seungri, Yoonchun and Seunghyun thought all at the same time.

*Our Han Bi is an angel,* Jiyong and Junsu awed.

*My baby~* Changmin and Daesung thought.

It was a crazy morning for you and the oppas but that was what made your family special.