Stay with me forever, miracle...

Miracles

It was 4pm as Youngmin walked out to the balcony, looking at the sun set coming from the west direction. "Two more hours to go." she puffed air into , waiting for Seungho to come back from work and headed to the kitchen to prepare her first dinner as a wife.


Smiling while cooking, her mind was filled with images of the wedding ceremony that happened just two days ago. "I do.." it was still fresh in her mind. She placed the dishes on the table and the TV, ready to catch the everyday news. Everything was a beginning until the moment when the news reported an accident near their new apartment. Pictures of Seungho's car appeared on the screen, together with a pool of blood on the ground.


"Seungho..." her breathing became faster and faster. It took her a while to register the whole scene into her mind before tears started to welled up in her eyes.


She rushed to the hospital to see her husband being pushed into the operation theatre. "Seungho!" she tried to get in but was left outside the room while the sign above the door lighted up.


"Seungho.. Andwae.. Seungho.. please be alright.." Youngmin had herself seated on the bench as tears flowed down her cheeks like they were never ending. She buried her face in her palms, wishing that all of this wasn't true.


After couples of hours, the light above the door was turned off, the doctor came out. "Your husband is still in coma, he has yet to pass the critical period. The impact that hit his head was too strong, causing internal bleeding in the skull. We do not know when he'll wake and I'm afraid you'll need to be prepared." Youngmin was left with this piece of shattering news.


She stood there frozen, her hands and lips were trembling badly as she collapsed onto the floor. Seungho was lying on the bed, lifeless and wounded with bandages around his head.   "Seungho ah, Seungho ah! Wake up! Please wake up... come back to me.." She hit the glass hard with her fist as she broke down completely. No matter how loud she shouted, there was no reaction. Youngmin could only see him through the glass outside the ICU ward. She curled herself up on the couch outside the ward, feeling herelf slowly shattering into pieces.


Three months passed by and Youngmin would be in the hospital with Seungho every single day, hoping that one day he'll wake. Those days were hard to pass, she cried herself to sleep every night, praying hard everyday for him to wake.


It was four o'clock as Youngmin looked at her watch, Seungho's eyes were tightly shut, his bruises and wounds recovered well as days gone by. Moments when they first met till the day of marriage kept replaying in her head endlessly. The words he said when he proposed, the ring and both of us smiling blissfully.

                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Youngmin ah, close your eyes." Seungho stood up from the sand, getting Youngmin to stand up as well.


"Mwoh? Wae?" Youngmin looked at Seungho curiously as she swept the sand away from her dress.


"Just close them." Seungho grabbed Youngmin's shoulders and turned her around. "And don't you dare to peek!" Seungho said playfully while he slowly let go his hand and got out the small little box from his pocket.


"Araso araso! Just be quick!" Youngmin folded her arms and chuckled lightly.


"Ready.. slowly turn around and open your eyes." Seungho instructed her carefully, getting into his position.


"Omo.." Youngmin turned around to be greeted by the scene upon her eyes, Seungho kneeling down on one leg on the sand and held the little box high to her with a delicated diamond ring inside. "Will you marry me?" his eyes set on her's sincerely as he spoke those words.


A tear fell from Youngmin's eyes, covering with her hands and nodded, "Yes.". It was a firm answer.


Seungho got up and embraced the girl in front of him. He couldn't hide the happiness inside him and it all showed on his face. He slowly put the ring on Youngmin's finger. "So, this indicates that you're mine now. Right?" he spoke softly, hands cupping her face to wipe off her tears.


"Nope, not until the day of marriage." Youngmin said playfully as she touched his hands.


"Then we'll promise with a kiss first." Seungho gently crushed his lips against her's.


They stood there for a moment, enjoying the scenery, the music of the shore and the moment.

                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was another day in the hospital. The sun still set in the same direction, the sky was still the same the room was still the same. Youngmin look at Seungho and held his hand. She could not take it anymore, once again breaking down into tears after so long, thinking that she had recovered too. She lost hope. Youngmin wiped her tears as she something moved for an instant.


She looked at Seungho's  hand in her's and saw a slight movement. "Seungho.." she shook his arm lightly. Seungho ah, can you hear me? Seungho!" she started to feel him reacting to her voice.


The doctors rushed in she was asked to leave the ward. "He's awake." the doctors came out after quite a while and smiled. "Go ahead, he called for you." the nurses came out too.


Youngmin covered with trembling hands as she ran in with tears flowing. "Youngmin.." Seungho reached out his arms weakly.


"Seungho! You're awake.. You finally wake!" the wife got into her husband's embrace. "After so long..." tears can't stop flowing from down her face.


"I thought this was an end after I got into the accident and lost consious. I don't wanna part with you so I'm back. Youngmin ah, you must have been frightened badly right? I'm sorry.." Seungho took Youngmins's hands in his.


"Shhs.. It's okay, everything is alright now, as long as you're awake, as long as you're fine. You just need to rest." Youngmin sounded muffled in his arms.
"I'm fine now, right? Don't cry anymore." he smiled weakly. "I love you." he cast a feathery kiss on her forehead.


That was a miracle that happened in Youngmin's life, or perhasp, god heard her prayer. Now with two kids, they formed a happy family.

There's really such thing as Miracle.

 

 

 

 

  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Alrighty~~ this is the story!! ^^ How was it?? Please comment and subscribe!!! >< sorry for any mistakes made!! Hope you readers enjoy the story!! :D

Lotsof loves,

cloudycandy.